Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,762 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! (805 Views)

Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently) / Help Please!i Need A Police Character Certificate Very Urgently! / Seun: Need your Help : Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by Kossy04: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2011
Someone angered me a month ago. I was very badly pissed off, but waited until the dark moon to cast my destructive spell. Late last month, on a Tuesday (day of Mars) I conjured up Aziel, a powerful and dangerous spirit of Mars to ensure that the person's father was involved in a ghastly accident that would leave a part of his body paralyzed. Afterwards I contacted Barbaiel, a powerful spirit of Saturn to kill the guy. I thought all was well until last week. Barbaiel came to me and said to me "you sent me on a mission to harm myself, and now I shall harm you instead." I didn't really understand what he said at that time. Yesterday, my own father was almost crushed to death in a freak accident involving a heavy implement malfunction. As I speak, he's unable to even feel anything in his left arm. I almost died last night. I felt like something was suffocating me until I did a Lesser Banishing. I just know now that my spells are backfiring. I heard something like this is possible but I've never really experienced it as I am not that familiar with death spells of spells of violence. Since today I've been going from one forum to another seeking help because I know this is not where it will end as I know them, they'll always keep coming until they have achieved their aim.

Please I need very urgent help. Is there anyone out there that is a skilled master of the spirits of Mars and Jupiter? I would appreciate it if you can contact me on this post as quickly as possible. Please, if you're interested in mocking me don't post anything, I don't have that type of time.
Re: Withccraft Backfiring!(i Need Help, Very Very Urgently)! by ananymous: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
my name shouldnt be a problem to you cause i donot want anybody to know that my girl friend die because of the spell i did my loved ones my girl tormented me for ages using the face of my grandmother so i was in a haste to have her dead because of the pain i was going through in her hand so i ordered a death spell from agentoftracelessdeath@gmail.com cause i didnt want anybody to trace her death to me so i paid all he requested to aid him carry out a decent job for me so he did all he was to do to get my grandmother dead only to my surprise the agent of death called and told me that it was my friend after all and not my grandmother that she was only using her face as disguise so i told him to continue with the spell so a month ago my frriend died of a brief illness and since then my joy has greatly increased please also help me to thank agentoftracelessdeath@gmail.com for a job well done lets not give room for evil men to live and destroy us

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs' Last Words Revealed By Sister / [b]mko And Education By An Ex Fed. Govt. College Ogbomoso Student.[/b] / The Easiest Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.