Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server (1363 Views)

Are You Interested In Starting A Webhosting Business? / Unlimited Webhosting with domain Registration for 1600 naira / Webhostilla.com: Affordable Premium Unlimited Webhosting With cheap domain reg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server by otosfet: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
I Need a webhosting with mssql database and glassfish server please paste the link of any reliable webhosting company you know that meets this requirements
Re: I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server by DualCore1: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2011
On a shared hosting server this may not be too feasible.

If you can purchase a managed VPS on TruDigits.com then I could set your your server per your needs running on CentOS linux or any other Linux distro of your choice.

See https://www.trudigits.com/vps-hosting.php
for the VPS plans.

You will require the following addons added to your plan so factor the monthly cost of those into your budget.
cPanel $15 /month
Server management $10 /month
Re: I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server by Afam4eva(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2011
Dualcore is right. I've never come across a shared hosting company that offers a J2EE server. You'll need to go for either a VPS or a dedi server.
Re: I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server by DualCore1: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2011
I suggest you go for the Bronze plan or higher.
If you are going for the Bronze plan which has a base price of $15/month and you add the optional addons (cpanel/server management) which is $25/month it brings your total cost per month to $15 + $25 which is $40 per month. You can pay in Naira at any GTBank branch.

Although I strongly recommend cPanel, you may be able to survive without it on your VPS and that cuts the $40 cost to $25 per month.

Let me know if you are seriously interested in this and I will set up a server for your bench testing to be sure it meets your needs before you pay for it.

P.S: I am offering to do a bench test before you commit your money because I have never had to install Glassfish or work with it. As long as it runs on Linux, I can get it to work on any Linux distro on any server I config.
Re: I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server by DualCore1: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2011
//editted. Seun take time. angry
Re: I Need A Webhosting With Mssql Database And Glassfish Server by gsoftonline: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Check www.gsoftservers.com . We are Very Reliable

(1) (Reply)

Harvard And MIT Are Offering Free Online Courses / Xclusive Interview With adetunji Olalekan Of gidi360.com › A Young Blogger / Benefits Of Blogging About Your Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.