Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol (593 Views)

Is It Good To Have Close Friendship With An Unbeliever As A Christian? / Is It Good For A Muslim Lady To Marry A Christian / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by cosobi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2011
alcohol Not good for christians, Pls read Proverb 20:1
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by miftaudeen(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2011
ofcourse it is permisable in the bible
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2011
Jesus turned water into wine
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by miftaudeen(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2011
there is nothing bad in shayo cos bible is a man doctrine
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2011
jesus was a wine-peddler
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by kokoye(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2011
Nothing bad with it . . as long as you dont let it consume or control you.
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by miftaudeen(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
why christains eating pork meat?
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2011
because it tastes good. or does it tongue

i hav eaten pork only once but i dont remember its taste. i prefer chicken cuz its light, and d usual goat. seafood at times. also eat vegetables n fruits and drink considerate amounts of alcohol n milk. cool
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by pleep(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2011
i hav eaten pork only once but i dont remember its taste.
lol, the only time ive ever tried pork was in pepperonies, and probably accidently in mystery meats. Oh yea and fukin pork rinds. undecided nasty as fucccck. It looks and tastes like skin graft.
Keep in mind that almost everything ppl drank back then contained at least a little alcohol. It was often the only means of pureifing water in some areas.

I belive the real problem with achohol is not it iself, but drunkedness.  Your just as responsible for the sins you do when you were drunk as when you are sober. And when ppl are drunk all they wanna do is sin sin sin.  tongue
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by miftaudeen(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2011
pork meat is forbiden in the bible, i dont know why christain are eating it.shame to them for ignored the truth.
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2011
the bibles not the truth. its jus sum load of Jewish-influence western bullc.rap. tongue
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by Gogiba(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2011
2 drink achohol is not bad, even Paul recomeded it in d buk of 1 tim 5:23. But 2 much of everytin is a sin
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by Gogiba(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2011
2 drink achohol is not bad, even Paul recomeded it in d buk of 1 tim 5:23. But 2 much of everytin is a sin
Re: Is It Good For Christians To Drink Alcohol by miftaudeen(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2011
but when it comes to the issue of tithe, they know how to treat that "thief"

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling With Sin? / Part 27 It Is Time For The Annulment Of The Law Of Celibacy. / Malian Shrines Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.