Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? (904 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? by ChimasGirl(f): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2022
I'm asking for my boyfriend. We live in different countries, and it's much easier for me to get a travel visa. However, he has described to me the hardships of getting certain visas as a Nigerian in his country. We want to meet in person, but to keep my family happy, I've reluctantly agreed to meet him somewhere else due to their fears of my safety in Nigeria. Please help with any suggestions you have.
Re: What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? by NONNYG: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2022
UAE
Re: What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? by ChimasGirl(f): 1:59am On Apr 18, 2022
NONNYG:
UAE

What about a country where Islam is not the predominant religion?
Re: What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? by richidinho(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Dubai
Re: What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? by Juoflife1(f): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
There are countries he doesn't need a visa to travel to. There are others he gets visa on arrival. Gambia has some nice seaside hotels. Maldives, Barbados etc
Re: What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? by HOKIM(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Juoflife1:
There are countries he doesn't need a visa to travel to. There are others he gets visa on arrival. Gambia has some nice seaside hotels. Maldives, Barbados etc

He needs visa for Barbados...cos he will have to transit some countries... let him try Jamaicq
Re: What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? by Ertugrul: 6:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Following....u guys can try Mauritius or Seychelles, i guess they are visa on arrival for Nigerians
Re: What Country Is The Easiest And Quickest To Get A Tourist Visa? by ChimasGirl(f): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Do you need a Transit Visa?

(1) (Reply)

Google Earth In Nigeria: How Often Does Google Update Images In Africa? / Brt Buses For Ikorodu Road / China Visa Now Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.