Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,670 members, 7,854,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million (14199 Views)

Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Blascatter: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2022
When they arrest is they are quick to publish. But when we arrest them, na so govt go de do smeh-smeh. Rubbish. How do they even know he's Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by iPostMalware: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2022
undecided

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by kelspinall(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2022
hustler
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Malory: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2022
gedihe:
He is either from Umuahia, Owerri or Abakaliki
You are not even sure of his place but I mentioned his exact town
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by obedience4(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Trafficking drugs to Asia countries is a big risk you will go on trial without a lawyer and be sentence to either life in prison sometimes even death..
Well everybody wan get money..
When there is life and freedom there is hope
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by richeeyo(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2022
The igbos has tainted this countries image badly to the outside world
But they hate been told the truth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Kestolove:
Igbo man
prove it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2022
no peace for the wicked, see were person go land for another country una never see anything
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by DamianX: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
These yoruba skullminers. They thrive in criminality just like their forefadas before them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by SugarGirl44(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Innovators and developers doing what they know best.
The chest has to be beaten at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Bridget95(f): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:
Ibo men in the diaspora and drugs are like 5 & 6.

Inseparable sad
Nikki Diba are yoruba names

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by ubee(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2022
I'm not one to throw about bigoted barbs and ethnic epithets on social media forums.
(I've never been such a person).

But i must say this, and i don't mean to cause annoyance to anyone - IBO PEOPLE - It's absolutely shocking and mind numbing the extent to which you guys can go to make money.

The perennial arrests and execution of your people across Asia and Europe on drug crimes is not enough to deter these guys.
They just keep on pushing the drugs and getting caught and killed.

It's like a vicious cycle that is never going to end until the end of time.

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by dRefiner: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2022
For only 16.4m?? when d likes of Neymar jr's making close to 100-200billion naira per week as a footballer, u r here disgracin ur country for jst 16.4m naira. u r nothin buh a piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Yoruba names? Nikki? Go n check instablog. The full info is there, the guy is from imo state
Bridget95:
Nikki Diba are yoruba names

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by delzbaba(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Another one from the developers union, hardworking enterprising business men
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2022
I know say e must be ibo man... They need to do something about it

Ibo...drugs
Yoruba..rituals
Hausa...fighting
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by 2braithe: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2022
I have not checked his name but I can swear that it is a flatinö, biafraúd, developer and simon ekpa person!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by SURElee(f): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Kill him over there. They can't be giving us a bad name in the diaspora. If he wasn't caught now, he would be back home in December to oppress people with his ill-gotten wealth and go to church for thanksgiving saying God blessed the works of his hands.

I say kill him over there and let others learn, that is if they will learn as they love money over their lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Naijanascam: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:
Ibo men in the diaspora and drugs are like 5 & 6.

Inseparable sad

Certificate from almajiri school is cause of all these pfroblems in this kwantry.....

Certificated morons

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by ArewaTech1(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2022
That's why when I was India, I was very, very skeptical of going around with Nigerian from the south. Because you never know.

I always stay amongst Sudanese, Hausa or Fulani communities.

and sometimes if I am Delhi or Mumbai, I'd say I am Sudanese.

That way I was sure, I won't fall victim of the unknown.

Developers Really Tarnished Our Dear Nigeria Alread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by chubinwa(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2022
All name checkers will not make heaven
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by BurnaBaby(f): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2022
When will all this nonsense stop?
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by chukkystar(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Naira land promotes Tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by chukwuibuipob: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2022
sad they arrested Biafran ipob not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Realists(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

For your own sake... when in a foreign country, run away from a chestbeater. shocked

If a developer offers you anything at an airport, shout " Help, 911 shocked" even if it looks like a biscuit.

If you're Yoruba ... shout " Yeeee... egbami lowo odaran"

Hausa - " Shege danbroba, barawo banzai!"

Igbo - " Chineke, chisos ....biko biko biafura"

Too much of wisdom will not kill you. What a wise warning to fellow mankind.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by dapadawee: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/17/nigerian-man-arrested-india-cocaine-mephedrone-worth-n164-million
Police arrest Igbo man in india simple stop destroying Nigeria hard earn reputation.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by BJanta: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/17/nigerian-man-arrested-india-cocaine-mephedrone-worth-n164-million

Is this a Nigerian man or a Biafran man. There's no Nigerian man that deals in drugs. If its drugs, check out with Biafra , you can't miss your target.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by BarrElChapo(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
My Spirit says type (confusion dey here,what's Diba and wetin be Nikki..hmmm another Mexican dey disguise )

confusion dey here,what's Diba and wetin be Nikki...hmmm another Mexican dey disguise

grin grin grin lmao
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Sleekfingers: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The moment I saw "cocaine", I knew where the criminal is most likely to come from and I'm not disappointed.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Kazeem47(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2022
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

For your own sake... when in a foreign country, run away from a chestbeater. shocked

If a developer offers you anything at an airport, shout " Help, 911 shocked" even if it looks like a biscuit.

If you're Yoruba ... shout " Yeeee... egbami lowo odaran"

Hausa - " Shege danbroba, barawo banzai!"

Igbo - " Chineke, chisos ....biko biko biafura"
Agent of vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Kazeem47(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The moment I saw "cocaine", I knew where the criminal is most likely to come from and I'm not disappointed.
say no to vawulence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Cocaine, Mephedrone Worth ₦16.4 Million by Kazeem47(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2022
This is a vawulence tread, vawulence everywhere.make me sef do small grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman, Husband In Delta / Cross River Legalises Death Penalty For Kidnappers / Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.