Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Children And Latenight Bars/lounges - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children And Latenight Bars/lounges (194 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / Alternatives To Spanking Children And Dealing With Rebellious Tweens And Teens, / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children And Latenight Bars/lounges by Pray(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Over the years, I have seen families with children as old as 6months going to Bars/Lounge and being around people that smokes. You tend to see children below the ages of 5 etc being at the bars with their parents till like past 10pm. Personally, I don't encourage such cos I see it as something that may have negative influence on the kids. Remember children do more of the things they see than they were told. I would like your take on this and to know what the government is doing on this. Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

My People, Please Come In O!!! / What Do You Think Can/should Be Done? / Guys, DNA Test Money Is Now Mandatory. Save Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.