Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,557 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers (10432 Views)

My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) / 4 Benin Republic Ministers Meet Nigerian Rice Farmers / Ebonyi Rice Farmers Helpless As Herdsmen, Cows Destroy Their Farms (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Nova1988(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Truvelisback(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
desas:
Why didn't they report to the police?
Na wetin Police wan do?
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Mandate2023: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
According to femi Adesina it is those complaining about Buhari bad administration that r d problem of dis country......

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by israelmao(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
The reign of bandits is without end and restraint under Buhari government.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Mayng01(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Naijeria! APC! From top to bottom.

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by walozanga(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Vote for buhari again

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by NoQualmz: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
The borders should be opened for foreign rice to come in then.

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by treatise: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
successmatters:
Buharri is leading the North from the front grin
"if you attack boko you attack the north"

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
WiszyFraud:
I’m seriously thinking there is something these miscreants wants from the federal government, in which the FG is trying to avoid or dodge from..

A deal gone wrong between them i think undecided

Or maybe it's a deal gone right. It might just be going as planned

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by WhizdomXX(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nova1988:

shut up!

you obviously don't know anything about us and what we think, you just come here and be saying rubbish.

I'm Fulani and I'll speak for all my people that buhari is a colossal failure and nobody likes him.

take it from a fulani guy.
First of all, you are an immigrant. Why do you guys love Power so much in a Land that is not yours?
Secondly, you all voted Buhari in even more numbers in 2019 so you can't actually speak for your people. They spoke largely for themselves.
Thirdly, why don't you guys want a power shift? E never do una reach?
Please answer this questions responsibly.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by WhizdomXX(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
lexy2014:

Or maybe it's a deal gone right. It might just be going as planned
Asin ehh. Come to think of it.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Make it a point of duty to vote in another Bandit sympathizer come 2023. Fools.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by FrankAkowe: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Terrible. This is one of the reasons FAO said their might be food shortage in parts of Nigeria. The government must do something exigent about this.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by mema900: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
IlovePMB:
Enjoy your Buhari

No do *i don care oh* the effect will later reach you in the price of rice
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by yusluvad(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
WiszyFraud:
I’m seriously thinking there is something these miscreants wants from the federal government, in which the FG is trying to avoid or dodge from..

You're on point bro. That's the drill.

After they delivered there job. FG failed to pay them up, and boom here we go...

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nova1988:

shut up!

you obviously don't know anything about us and what we think, you just come here and be saying rubbish.

I'm Fulani and I'll speak for all my people that buhari is a colossal failure and nobody likes him.

take it from a fulani guy.

KMBA.

Ask me about the full meaning. grin
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Linesman(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
What about Our Rice Pyramid?
Where did the Rice Came From?

Major General Mohammadu Buhari Has FAILED Nigerians WOEFULLY in All Major Sectors of Our National Lives as Evidence Today from the Department of Rice Farming in the Agricultural Sector.

Nigerians Indeed Has Short Memories.
Lastly, Lastly, Majority will Win the Vote.

Are You Among the Nigerians that want a Better Nigeria?

Then, Affliction Should Not Arise a Second Time.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by juman(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Apc has failed nigerians.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Gkemz: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Buhari is a disaster.
A national disaster.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Mofatg: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
May Allah help us in this country

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Their chickens.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin When Buhari came to power first in 2015,he came with a promise of change.Nobody in the North bothered to ascertain what type of change,he will bring,whether positive or negative, because they were blinded by ethno religious sentiment.
Now the wind has blown,and the fowl's anus has been exposed. The North is paying very heavily for voting in the human catastrophe called Buhari.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by GeneralDae: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
WiszyFraud:

I think they are demanding for the release of their sponsors and it's possible that some are foreigners imported from Niger Republic in 2015 to vote. Buhari and El Rufai may have abandoned them after ceasing power. These are my conspiracy theories though, not facts.

Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by Goldbw122(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
This will result to food price rising and this is when Nigerian will start their suffering and they will still keep quiet about it and just go with the flow because we are a country that suffer and never say anything to solve the current problem that we have..
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by OldNairalander(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Buhari will handle security while Osibanjo will handle the economy (Afonja 2015) grin
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by inno4545: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
IlovePMB:
Enjoy your Buhari
Nigeria is a failed country under this administration.
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by lanre9ja(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
They are indirectly telling CBN that they won't be able to pay back the loan they collect from CBN again ooooo........
Nigeria �� my country...
Re: Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers by rickyboss333: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lolz, they should be great ful that thier lives where not part of the harvesting

How To Be A Successful Tomatoes And Plantain Farmer. / Identifying Your Ducks #ryeofarms / Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria