Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police (70837 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Slayar: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
People will be justifying rubbish.Does the girl in the video look like she's under any duress. Even the other boy is feeling somehow trying to cover his head when they were having and enjoying sex.

The shameless mother came crying trying to look for who to blame for her failure.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Bluebrain101: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Denique:

Now they are running with the story of being given a substance. Even better. Question now is:
How did the boys beat security checks at the airport with such substance? Even drug lords get intercepted let alone minors.
Are they telling us those boys bribed airport officials or bought them in Dubai under adult supervision? If so, who showed them where to get that in Dubai?

Nobody was drugged. Nobody was raped. Period! Let's stop with this political correctness bull sh*t.

Simple!!!! Women just be be ranting rape like it's their middle name

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by chubinwa(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Poor parenting comes to play here. From the video, the girl was not a virgin before the incident. This goes to suggest that she must have had countless number of body counts. The school on the other side failed woefully from watching after these kids. I think the investigation should go beyond the actual act. The girl should be made to confess who deflowered her and bring the person to book too.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Zolyjagorr(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
U need to read what wizkid's son boluwatife said about the trip to Dubai, and what he said about the chrisland school girl... he was there also..
Click on link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7084526/wizkidz-son-boluwatife-gives-account
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by prophetfire: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
ivolt:

You are not just a rape apologist but a rapist defender.

Nobody has been arrested or even charged with rape but you are busy spamming
every thread to preemptively defend those who might be involved.

Something must be seriously wrong somewhere.

Before you insult people out of pent-up emotions, did you watch the video?
Watch the video and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Bobxin: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Donkenny511:
Men are in trouble. Everything the police listed
is against those boys.

Forget the fact that she's 10, she's been doing it well and good at it. Her parent should should discuss with her and ask some reasonable questions, because I won't be surprised if a family member, neighbor or staff of their house has been fxxking this girl without her parent even noticing.
She's 13
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Bobxin: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
ivolt:

You are not just a rape apologist but a rapist defender.

Nobody has been arrested or even charged with rape but you are busy spamming
every thread to preemptively defend those who might be involved.

Something must be seriously wrong somewhere.

Go watch the video before commenting abeg
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Bobxin: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Slayar:
People will be justifying rubbish.Does the girl in the video look like she's under any duress. Even the other boy is feeling somehow trying to cover his head when they were having and enjoying sex.

The shameless mother came crying trying to look for who to blame for her failure.
This country has gone to the dogs, there's nothing to investigate here.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by Bobxin: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
DenreleDave:
yes i watched the video,, she was nt forced... infact she was smiling when one of her frnd told her to look..

so dont come here and lie to us bcox it wunt work.

girl wey sabi change style.. see her boobs have even fallen

Nailed it! They called it rape, and the person being raped was doing cowgirl and changing to reverse cowgirl.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by wiseoneking: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
The video is till on Twitter. Go and watch it. She was on top of the boy sexing him. She even changed position without looking scared.
. So bad
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by tgbaba2017(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
I need PAYPAL FUNDS, USDT, TRON, SHIBAINU at cool rates: whatsapp 09013147484
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by sonofElElyon: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are the failure here because you have no justification to prove my comment is not holistic. There are many things to discuss in the case. I cannot discuss all of them in my comment because my comment is not a post about the case. My comment, as the name implies, is just a comment under a post. The aspect of the case that gets public attention now is that it is termed rape. That is why I focus my comment on explaining why it is not rape. I also said the school management should be punished. If I am to discuss every aspect of the case in my comment, I will discuss not just the circulation of the video but also the family backgrounds of those children.

Your comments were centered towards condemning a misled easily influenced minor (10 year old girl).. shame on you.. at that age she doesn't need condemnation.. rather correction and rehabilitation
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by immortalcrown(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
sonofElElyon:
Your comments were centered towards condemning a misled easily influenced minor (10 year old girl).. shame on you.. at that age she doesn't need condemnation.. rather correction and rehabilitation
Shame on you too. How have I condemned her? I said the girl and the boy should be disciplined according to their ages. Did I say only the girl should be disciplined? Why don't you also claim I condemn the boy? I pointed out what the video shows. Do I curse the girl? Do I curse her family? How does saying what happened in the video mean condemning her? You are just stupid. You are just trying to find trouble. You first said I should have talked about those who share the video. Now, you have left that one and begun to claim I condemn her. Keep fooling around.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by sonofElElyon: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shame on you too. How have I condemned her? I said the girl and the boy should be disciplined according to their ages. Did I say only the girl should be disciplined? Why don't you also claim I condemn the boy? I pointed out what the video shows. Do I curse the girl? Do I curse her family? How does saying what happened in the video mean condemning her? You are just stupid. You are just trying to find trouble. You first said I should have talked about those who share the video. Now, you have left that one and begun to claim I condemn her. Keep fooling around.

I can see that not only are you dim witted, you are also uncouth and foul mouthed.. also immature in your way of responding to criticism.. Good luck to you as i wont respond any further to your tirades.. however next time offer a balanced opinion.. not the lop sided rubbish you posted
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by immortalcrown(m): 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
sonofElElyon:
I can see that not only are you dim witted, you are also uncouth and foul mouthed.. also immature in your way of responding to criticism.. Good luck to you but next time offer a balanced opinion.. not the lop sided rubbish you posted
Next time, do not claim what you cannot prove.
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by 123papas(m): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Something that happened in Dubai It is out of their jurisdiction

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by kizyalex10(m): 4:24am On Apr 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
That is not rape. Even the logic of statutory rape does not make that incident a rape. This is because neither the girl nor the boys are up to the age of consent. It is a case of juvenile delinquency because both the girl and the boys are minors and they willingly did it. The video shows the girl was not forced. The girl and the boys should be disciplined according to their ages.

A minor can commit rape. But for a sexual act by a minor to be called rape, there has to be at least forceful penetration or penetration without consent. As the video shows, in this case, the male minor did not use force, and the female minor consented for the act. Had it been the male minor penetrated her while she was asleep or he used force on her, we can say it is rape. Since both of them are minors and the act was consensual, which logic can you use to term the act rape?

Rape is evil. Pedophilia is evil. I do not support any of them. But this particular case is not rape. The school management should be severely punished for leaving underage students unmonitored.

I do not give a dam about fools who will call me a rape apologist here.

ADDED:
I decided to watch the video after reading many posts about the case. The video is on Twitter. The video suggests the girl has done it many times before the Dubai trip. The video also suggests the girl is more experienced than the boys. Apparently, fools are trying to suppress the truth for whatsoever reason, maybe to protect the ego of women. The objective truth is both the girl and the boys are perverts. But stupid sentimentalists are calling it rape probably to condemn only the boys and trivialize or even deny the girl's own immoral behavior.
God bless you,I don’t know if the women of this our generation wants us to leave this space called earth for them alone,always seeking sympathy and soft landing at the detriment of men.it’s clearly not a rape case
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by 1vid(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
That is not rape. Even the logic of statutory rape does not make that incident a rape. This is because neither the girl nor the boys are up to the age of consent. It is a case of juvenile delinquency because both the girl and the boys are minors and they willingly did it. The video shows the girl was not forced. The girl and the boys should be disciplined according to their ages.

A minor can commit rape. But for a sexual act by a minor to be called rape, there has to be at least forceful penetration or penetration without consent. As the video shows, in this case, the male minor did not use force, and the female minor consented for the act. Had it been the male minor penetrated her while she was asleep or he used force on her, we can say it is rape. Since both of them are minors and the act was consensual, which logic can you use to term the act rape?

Rape is evil. Pedophilia is evil. I do not support any of them. But this particular case is not rape. The school management should be severely punished for leaving underage students unmonitored.

I do not give a dam about fools who will call me a rape apologist here.

ADDED:
I decided to watch the video after reading many posts about the case. The video is on Twitter. The video suggests the girl has done it many times before the Dubai trip. The video also suggests the girl is more experienced than the boys. Apparently, fools are trying to suppress the truth for whatsoever reason, maybe to protect the ego of women. The objective truth is both the girl and the boys are perverts. But stupid sentimentalists are calling it rape probably to condemn only the boys and trivialize or even deny the girl's own immoral behavior.

God bless u. Pls I need ur contact davidohenhen@gmail.com
Re: Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police by immortalcrown(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
1vid:
God bless u. Pls I need ur contact davidohenhen@gmail.com
mfegenda@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.