Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct (788 Views)

The Future And Present Of Real Estate In Fct- Abuja / My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) / How To Test My Land For Crude Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct by Jolomsguy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2011
A land of about 100sqm I bought in the year 1999 in Kubwa was taken by the then Minister El-Rufai, money was paid to the govt purse and a CofO was issued after a period of time.
Now, the property is been demolished as we speak now and the land re-issued to big men/women (Men of timber and caliber).
Please, is there anyone that can advice me on what to do? Way forward

Am in pains… getting the money was not easy for me am a public servant please help me out I have nobody apart from God.

Thank you
Re: El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct by 190: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
how much was the land
Re: El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct by ShyOne(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2011
There is a legal man on here - go to the legal section of NL - many NLers ask him legal questions - page after page after page

Ask him to help you.  

Don't fear - God never leaves us and always hears us in the wilderness.  You are not alone.  God loves you.
Re: El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct by ShyOne(f): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2011
The guy calls himself "lawyer" - he is listed under the Properties Section of NL - GO THERE - ASK HIM - LOOK ON HIS PROFILE AND SEE IF HE HAS AN EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED AS WELL.

smiley
Re: El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct by 190: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
shy one smiley smiley
Re: El-rufai Took My Land With Cofo From Me In Fct by Jolomsguy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2011
Many thanks to u all.

Please help me out, have been trying to get him all to no avail.

My email is well2soul@yahoo.com just incase of any assistance.

Rgds

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Flats For Sale! Bourdillon/milverton / 6 Bedrooms Masterpiece In Asokoro Villa-abuja. / Propties 4 Sale @ Omole 1&2, Magodo 1&2, Ogudu Gra, Ikeja/gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.