Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,919 members, 7,838,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) (1009 Views)

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) / 4 Types Of Boerboel You Should Know / Snakes That Can Be Found In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) by farouk2much(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dragons have long held sway in popular culture. You can find them in everything from video games, to books, to movies, to children’s toys. But dragons aren’t real, right? Well, in the traditional sense, dragons are not real.

But what about snakes that look like dragons? It may sound like the stuff of fantasy novels, but it’s true—some snakes look uncannily similar to dragons. Dragons are known for their scaled bodies, wings, and fierce appearances. Depending on which type of dragon you’re looking at, it may have wings or breath fire. Our dragon-like snakes don’t do that, but their appearances are sure to leave you wondering whether or not they just might have a little dragon in them.

Here, we’ll learn about four species of snakes that look like dragons. Each species has its special attributes, but only number one can truly be called the dragon snake. Keep reading for a deeper look into four dragon-like snakes. We’ll learn more about where they live, whether or not they’re venomous, what they eat, and whether or not you can take one home as a pet.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
It is No.3 that really looks like Dragon
Re: 4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) by Nerogaming01(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
No be this number 4 Nigerians dey call 12 to 12 abi 6 to 6? � if you cook am, if twelve reach, e body go arrange back.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) by Ever8090: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
It is No.3 that really looks like Dragon
you don see dragon before....

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nerogaming01:
No be this number 4 Nigerians dey call 12 to 12 abi 6 to 6? � if you cook am, if twelve reach, e body go arrange back.
gaboon viper na I'm be 6 to 6. This one na puff adder/rattle snake.. See d horned eye lashes

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) by Nerogaming01(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Vickyvice:
gaboon viper na I'm be 6 to 6. This one na puff adder... See d horned eye lashes

Wow. Thanks. I just Googled to see gaboon viper. Scary.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ever8090:
you don see dragon before....
for tv
Re: 4 Types Of Snakes That Look Like Dragons. (pictures) by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
gaboon viper na I'm be 6 to 6. This one na puff adder/rattle snake.. See d horned eye lashes

Wait, the body go arrange back to full body abi wetin?

I mean after them don pieces the meet for pot?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Dobman Puppy. / Today's Outing / Woman Catches Snake Trying To Eat Her Goat What She Did Next Was Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.