Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? (2769 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Crazy About Enemies / Why Are Nigerians So Abusive And Insulting? / Why Are Nigerians So Tribalistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by mamagee3(f): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2011
Why aren't Nigerians ever happy for someone else's success and always think they know more?
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by obowunmi(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2011
She looks mentally retarded. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MMM2(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2011
mamagee dat 1 na WOMAN no be girl again. angry
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by akinreals: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2011
she is just ok, not pretty jooo
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by ronkebp(f): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2011
i think she is, this picture might not be doing her justice though, then she needs to keep her eye brows neat.
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by Odunnu: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
Lmao!
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by Cuteobi(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2011
obowunmi:

She looks mentally slow. undecided undecided undecided
shocked Walahi u get bad mouth.maybe a well outlined eyebrow might enhance her looks
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by Cuddlemii: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
M M M:

mamagee dat 1 na WOMAN no be  girl again. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U don craze finish I swear

ronkebp:

i think she is, this picture might not be doing her justice though, then she needs to keep her eye brows neat.

Not just the eyebrows

I think she didn't lubricate her real hair so it looks so due and rough. Not the extensions though.

Then some mascara on those eyelashes.

I think she just has hair issues, she aight
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by 9dynasty(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2011
Cuddlemii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U don craze finish I swear

Not just the eyebrows

I think she didn't lubricate her real hair so it looks so due and rough. Not the extensions though.

Then some mascara on those eyelashes.

I think she just has hair issues, she aight

just say she ugly forget all this plenty talk angry angry
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by Cuddlemii: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2011
9dynasty:

just say she ugly forget all this plenty talk angry angry

No I'm naturally a plenty talker. I don't know what u talking about?
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by Araboy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
Come on guys stop hating the girl is fine and stylish nice shoes bosoms and thighs
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by Goldieluks: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2011
the OP,is an example of a argumentative Nigerian.
oya tell us,why are you so argumentative?(no offinense)
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by obowunmi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2011
mama - gen gen tongue
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by kokoye(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
You asked for peoples' honest opinion knowing fully well you couldnt handle it.

then you removed the picture and changed the title

Na wah for you o
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by Scooby1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
funny character grin grin grin cheesy@mamagee
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MMM2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2011
mamagee

why angry
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2011
kokoye:

You asked for peoples' honest opinion knowing fully well you couldnt handle it.

then you removed the picture and changed the title

Na wah for you o
Why are Nigerians so Brainy?
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by kokoye(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2011
^^^

Why do Nigerians use BIG words? grin

What's ur definition of brainy?
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MrsChima(f): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2011
SMH at Koyoke mean arse.
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by kokoye(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2011
She is here.

The devil herself
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MrsChima(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2011
May the babies shit green sweet pea on you ooo angry angry angry
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by kokoye(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
Oh well,

Diary of a tired black man
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MrsChima(f): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2011
May your balls shrinks into some groundnuts. angry angry angry
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by kokoye(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2011
>>>>caused by a mean black woman . . . . .
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MrsChima(f): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2011
I am Asian thank you very much. CHeechao Ahiehahd Chiakdawk
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by kokoye(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2011
<<<< or a confused homosapien
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MrsChima(f): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2011
LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin

May you shit on urself tonight! angry
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by kokoye(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2011
>>>>> diary of a constipated preggars . . with an adult diaper lipsrsealed
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MsPotato(f): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
Mama Gee, I couldnt agree with you more. But not all sha. I know I had my fair share of experience. when they see you successfull, they would do anything to backstab you. Its very mean. To them, its survival of the fittess to me its, its more invitation to be burn in hell lipsrsealed
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MrsChima(f): 3:05am On Jul 08, 2011
kokoye:

>>>>> diary of a constipated preggars . . [b]with an adult diape[/b]r lipsrsealed
cry cry cry cry cry cry [size=4pt]That's why you got eleven toes drinking that radiated water from Japan[/size]

Ms. Potato get him for me! cry cry cry cry
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by pleep(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2011
Why do you always ask babyish questions, Are you really 17?
JK lol.

No but seriously?
Re: Why are Nigerians soo argumentative and mean? by MsPotato(f): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2011
Kokoye be a nice man now. Mrs Chima is not to be harmed wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urinating On The Pitch: Ivory Coast Football Team Member. / BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged / Yoruba music of Non-Nigerian origin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.