Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT (560 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Man Strips To His Boxers In A Lagos Bank To Demand For His Money (Video) / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT by bmdmix11: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
That's the part you miss it

Its not waste of money..if you can see the bigger picture

The world is going Digital,don't be left behind because you think it's a waste of time. .by the time you realise the opportunities I hope it won't be late

This are words of artist looking for who to cunn.

Nft has no investment return, u cant sell it for reasonable price, it more of a show off my digital collection.

The people who are pushing it are artist just looking for how to make money off stupid rich people.

Am better off buying digital weapons on game and using it to kill a boss than wasting it on nft and meta verse

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

1 Like

Re: A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT by falcon01: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ahh there's no big scam like crypto world

1 Like

Re: A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT by obiekunie01: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
falcon01:
Ahh there's no big scam like crypto world

Crypto may be a scam

but NFT is the most useless and dumbest scam ever!

They will hype one rubbish 'digital art' so u buy it - then the gbege na to sale it after you have bought it.

very useless and idiotic scam.

look at the two attached pics:

its from SYN CITY.

syn city is one of the "highest gaining NFT" according to the scammers that own NFT.

now take a good look at the floor price (floor price is basically the lowest fixed price their NFT can be sold) which reads $298.94 then you will notice it has a green +1.36% - that means it gains approx. 1.36% in the last 24 hours! I WILL COME BACK TO THIS

NOW TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE LATEST PRICE AND YOU WILL SEE IT SAYS $473.91 (Which means that's how far it has sold above the base fixed prices) it means all their NFT has doubled the price in the last 24 hours which translates to any one who has bought into their various NFT series would av made a huge profit depending on the amount you invested in their series of NFTS!

Lets assumed you invested $300k (oh yes in NFT unlike crypto that you can even invest $10; in NFT investments US300k is among the barest minimum investment and it will fetch you maybe one or two useless art like the one i included in this post.

NOW HERE IS THE THING! BEFORE YOU INVEST IN NFT, YOU WILL BE ADVICED TO INVEST ONLY FUNDS YOU CAN TAKE A COMFORTABLE RISK WITH! WHICH MEANS YOU SHOULD INVEST ONLY YOUR CARELESS MONY THAT EVEN IF YOU LOSE IT WILL NOT PAIN YOU! (I GUESS THIS REMINDS YOU OF THAT MMM SLOGAN cheesy).

now here is the thing. after you bought that NFT that is showing green ba? meaning its gaining, you will need to market and advertise your NFT - that means you will need to convince somebody to buy it off your for your to gain before the price will crash!

sometimes self, marketers will even try to convince you to hoard the series you bought encouraging you that it will even gain more! then boom! it crashes, sometimes it will even crash below the base price! AND WHEN YOU COMPLAIN OF YOUR LOSSES, THEY WILL REMING YU THAT NFT IS A VOLATILE MARKET JUST LIKE CRYPTO BUT THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU THAT CRYPTO IS A BLOCK CHAIN WHICH MEANS YOU CANT JUST ADD TO THE LIMIT LIKE BITCOIN CAPPED AT 21 MILLION AND ETH IS CAPPED AT 18 MILLION PER YEAR, NTF HAS NO SUCH CAPS!

When you realize you hav been scammed, you can just look for a chinese or russians programmer to help you create your own digital NFT and look for a maga to scam like you were scammed. grin grin

woo! this is longer than i expected it to be!

2 Likes

Re: A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT by falcon01: 4:27am On Apr 19, 2022
@obiekunie01
I swear bruh grin
Re: A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT by bmdmix11: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2022
obiekunie01:

Crypto may be a scam

but NFT is the most useless and dumbest scam ever!

They will hype one rubbish 'digital art' so u buy it - then the gbege na to sale it after you have bought it.

very useless and idiotic scam.

look at the two attached pics:

its from SYN CITY.

syn city is one of the "highest gaining NFT" according to the scammers that own NFT.

now take a good look at the floor price (floor price is basically the lowest fixed price their NFT can be sold) which reads $298.94 then you will notice it has a green +1.36% - that means it gains approx. 1.36% in the last 24 hours! I WILL COME BACK TO THIS

NOW TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE LATEST PRICE AND YOU WILL SEE IT SAYS $473.91 (Which means that's how far it has sold above the base fixed prices) it means all their NFT has doubled the price in the last 24 hours which translates to any one who has bought into their various NFT series would av made a huge profit depending on the amount you invested in their series of NFTS!

Lets assumed you invested $300k (oh yes in NFT unlike crypto that you can even invest $10; in NFT investments US300k is among the barest minimum investment and it will fetch you maybe one or two useless art like the one i included in this post.

NOW HERE IS THE THING! BEFORE YOU INVEST IN NFT, YOU WILL BE ADVICED TO INVEST ONLY FUNDS YOU CAN TAKE A COMFORTABLE RISK WITH! WHICH MEANS YOU SHOULD INVEST ONLY YOUR CARELESS MONY THAT EVEN IF YOU LOSE IT WILL NOT PAIN YOU! (I GUESS THIS REMINDS YOU OF THAT MMM SLOGAN cheesy).

now here is the thing. after you bought that NFT that is showing green ba? meaning its gaining, you will need to market and advertise your NFT - that means you will need to convince somebody to buy it off your for your to gain before the price will crash!

sometimes self, marketers will even try to convince you to hoard the series you bought encouraging you that it will even gain more! then boom! it crashes, sometimes it will even crash below the base price! AND WHEN YOU COMPLAIN OF YOUR LOSSES, THEY WILL REMING YU THAT NFT IS A VOLATILE MARKET JUST LIKE CRYPTO BUT THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU THAT CRYPTO IS A BLOCK CHAIN WHICH MEANS YOU CANT JUST ADD TO THE LIMIT LIKE BITCOIN CAPPED AT 21 MILLION AND ETH IS CAPPED AT 18 MILLION PER YEAR, NTF HAS NO SUCH CAPS!

When you realize you hav been scammed, you can just look for a chinese or russians programmer to help you create your own digital NFT and look for a maga to scam like you were scammed. grin grin

woo! this is longer than i expected it to be!
well said
Re: A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT by bmdmix14: 9:49am On May 22, 2022
D matter don dey small now dat buyers understand its not an investment n its just to support artist.

Woke generation
Re: A Fool Is Soon Parted From His Money - NFT by bmdmix11: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2022
PETER OBI

(1) (Reply)

Am I In Trouble, Will I Be Arrested For This? / How To Get A Quick Loan Without Stress!!! / Make Daily Profits Of 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.