Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,440 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip (48770 Views)

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm / The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by afamaustin(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
U eat snake !!
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Bbbw: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Oh
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by naturefellow(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Must you kill
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by kareemkamil(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Haha, u Killed innocent animal, u deserve to be arrested.
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Emmkeys: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Call us for your Laundry

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Elfrankco(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by sulakishop(m): 5:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Extinction on the way
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by MtDave55: 5:02am On Apr 22, 2022
It's a bad omen to kill an animal while it is mating or drinking
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by FireUpNow(m): 5:15am On Apr 22, 2022
Lala oooooo! Food is ready oo oya run come oooo
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by tradepunter: 5:28am On Apr 22, 2022
killuminati:
angry

See your head like Batman's mask!!!

You quench the life of two beautiful creatures, God will judge you and your bloodclaat Robin

You dy mind all these people... They think it's all fun and games to kill and post.

People go just dy call poverty to themselves... Animal that is a major source of cross pollination seedlings e just waste like that.

It's not that he's poor or can't afford meat to buy in the market

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Bridget95:
By 2050 all animals will go extinct in Nigeria the way butterfly is no where
so who deh kill butterflies?
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Enyimbamercedes: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2022
So...you went in a camping trip to enjoy nature.

Then ended up killing animals in their own habitat

Humans are the real pests
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Balerion: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2022
jiz:
Animal lives matter. They have right to live because they balance the ecosystem.
they also Need to be controlled
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Titogbanski: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2022
Wetin this poor animal do now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / A Nairalander Managing His Little Fish Pond- Self-employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.