Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man (50755 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by GreatAxeMan: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
A businessman, Bolaji Animasaun, on Tuesday told a Mapo Grade ‘A’ Customary Court in Ibadan that his adulterous wife, Kadijat, threw him out of his home.

Mr Animasaun, who is an oil merchant, lamented that his wife does him evil and has constantly threatened his life.

“I met Faith, now Kadijat in January 2020, when I gave her accommodation because she was divorced from her first husband.

“I gave her three rooms and provided for her and two children. I married her on July 20, 2020,”
the businessman told the court.

He alleged that his wife started exhibiting her adulterous lifestyle after a few months of marriage. “One of her lovers harassed me. I was forced to relocate to a village in Ido, a suburb of Ibadan.

“However, I was surprised when I went to my house later, I found out that her lover Fahad moved into my house. I was mad and reported the matter at the Oluyole Estate’s police station.

“My lord, she broke into my safe, stole 2,450-dollar gold-silver wrist watch, N12 million worth Mercedes Benz and some other valuables,” he said.

However, the respondent was neither present in court nor represented by any lawyer for the suit filed in 2021.

The Court’s President, Ademola Odunade, subsequently adjourned the matter until June 1, for the defence.

(NAN)

https://gazettengr.com/my-adulterous-wife-threw-me-out-ibadan-businessman-tells-court/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by NwaNimo1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na juju be dat....

[img]https:///media/4-24-2017/RxcfRz.gif[/img]

287 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by MadamVanessa(f): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
shocked

What a weakling he is. His type disgust and irritate Vanessa.

278 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by akeem0706514(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
She was divorced from her first husband and you put head abi...who knows if you're not eating her when she was still with her first husband..you never see anything the cane wey beat first husband na in them take beat you so..let's wait and see what happens to mr Fahad (the third husband).
Karma na mathematics teacher elder brother with water cane. angry

218 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by PrinceOfLagos: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Where una dey see all this mumu wives sef

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Joezinho: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Huh? What am I reading?

"..One of her lovers harassed me. I was forced to relocate RUN to a village in Ido, a suburb of Ibadan..."

Woman pursue you go village? For naija? You are SIMPly Chairman of SIMPlicity association of naija ..

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by YeyeGbami: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
She was divorced from her first husband and you put head abi...who knows if you're not eating her when she was still with her first husband..you never see anything the cane wey beat first husband na in them take beat you so..let's wait and see what happens to mr Fahad (the third husband).
Karma na mathematics teacher elder brother with water cane. angry

Leave the fool, e go carry abandoned property

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by ivolt: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
It is very likely that she has never been married.
Did he see her marriage certificate or picture evidence?

She is likely one of the professional baby mamas jumping from one man to another.

The husband was too blind to see that faith is interested in luxury and not marriage.
Marriage irritates her type.

18 Likes

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Uprightness100(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Beware of how u read that heading, before you use your tongue to destroy your home.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by akeem0706514(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Leave the fool, e go carry abandoned property
He come dey complain when he done backfire grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by paramakina202: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
A divorced woman you met barely 2 years ago threw you out of your house....you be mumu man.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by BRATISLAVA: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
LMAO they are in full gear tarnishing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Perfecttouchade: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Haaa shocked dis matter carry sky scrapper o

4 Likes

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nah wow oh grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by gift2xl: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fear women. Now you've seen what the man that left her has seen.

Most women are highly possess. Sir both of you will not match because your not possess as she is, that's why she brought in her possess male lover.

At times you hear women saying, she can't marry or date a cool guy, that she like those one's that beats her, those one's that can give her quicky anywhere they find themselves etc.

Conclusion of the matter is that, it's in both male and female.

12 Likes

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by gambia(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sensible men should be very careful around daughters of Eve.

10 Likes

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by HugeDan(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Shame on you undecided
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Obynopositive: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Domestic violence......... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by positivelord: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
hahaha

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by seyidboy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Stop lieing the house doesn't belong to u

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by abobote: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
How? Like did she became that powerful.
You married a divorcee without enquiring why she was divorce in the first marriage.
I don't like calling people Simple, but this get as e be o

5 Likes

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Sergio104(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by bigdammyj: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Noted
Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Onuh211(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
undecided I don't even need the read the whole epistle....what's a devastating headline...to all men out there don't let nyash, boobs and beauty deceive you, into marrying a LovePeddler....thankiyu.

2 Likes

Re: My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man by Gravity56: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.