Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) (59675 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXMwrlmG8cY

Hear from the Nigerian husband of the woman who threw him out from his own home in the story below earlier on front page

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7235523/wife-throws-nigerian-husband-stuffs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Dshocker(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
That is the reason why most men don't like taking their wife aboard.

Especially if you enroll her into nursing or to study medicine, by the time she is through studying such course, then the chances of her being your wife is like 20%.

And it is her fellow colleagues that will brainwash her into believing that being single is the best and her husband has no right to question her decision.

Dear men; If you ever plan on relocating your wife aboard, make sure she signs a prenuptial agreement.

354 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:
That is the reason why most men don't like taking their wife aboard.

Especially if you enroll her into nursing or to study medicine, by the time she is through studying such course, then the chances of her being your wife is like 20%.

And it is her fellow colleagues that will brainwash her into believing that being single is the best and her husband has no right to question her decision.

Dear men; If you ever plan on relocating your wife aboard, make sure she signs a prenuptial agreement.

bro, a prenup wouldnt help in this issue because the problem is not the wife, it is the YEYE MUMU that she calls her husband, that is the main problem here. what man in his right man would let a woman make him sleep outside of HIS OWN HOME?!?!? in what world? what kind of stupid shiiit is that?

92 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Asceleb16(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Dshocker(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, a prenup wouldnt help in this issue because the problem is not the wife, it is the YEYE MUMU that she calls her husband, that is the main problem here. what man in his right man would let a woman mske him sleep outside of HIS OWN HOME?!?!? in what world?

You are funny, Google the meaning of prenup.

If she had signed a prenup, then she wouldn't get a dime from their divorce.

And in America, you dare not hit your wife, because the laws of the land protects women and children more.

He acted wisely by recording his evidence and also not hitting his wife.

Lets assume you've lived in America for 20yrs and you were able to buy a house $10M, later you got married and had problems with her and you hit her, my brother you might lose 50% of your money, if not all to her and the house automatically goes to her.

245 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by officialwdhtv: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

And in America, you dare not hit your wife, because the laws of the land protects women and children more.

Lets assume you've lived in America for 20yrs and you were able to buy a house $10M, later you got married and had problems with her and you hit her, my brother you might lose 50% of your money, if not all to her and the house automatically goes to her.

U know how it goes my brother, you apply wisdom

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

explain to me (as if i was a 5yr old) how the above is the justification for (or got anything to do with) him sleeping outside his own home?!?!
as much as this man shouldnt hit his wfe, the solution to this problem certainly ISN'T to sleep outside your own home either. thats his house just as much as hers, thus she has NO RIGHT to demand he leave the premises, unless she can back that out with a serious crime he committed towards her/the kids.

here is a simple clue: this mumu husband is talking about controlling his wife, while this shouldnt happen anywhere on earth. nobody should control others, just because they are married.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Dshocker(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

explain to me (as if i was a 5yr old) how the above is the justification for (or got anything to do with) him sleeping outside his own home?!?!
as much as this man shouldnt hit his wfe, the solution to this problem certainly ISN'T to sleep outside your own home either.

Guy u fit do gra-gra for naija, but not in America.

In Africa a man is a tiger, but becomes a pussycat when he enters America.

If the man had resisted, then a scuffle would have ensued and once that happens, any mark on her body turns to her evidence and they will use that against you in the court of law, when she files for domestic violence.

194 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

If the man had resisted, then a scuffle would have ensued and once that happens, any mark on her body turns to her evidence and they will use that against you in the court of law, when she files for domestic violence.

stop talking about what you dont know.... a man CAN/MUST resist and simply have evidence that he didnt do anything wrong. what you wrote is not only foolish, but blasphemy for US men. abeg travel a little!!! you actually believe that a woman can do what she pleases and anyone will listen to her, lol?!?!? you watch too many US series...while in the real world it doesnt work this way... if a woman lays a hand on you and/or attacks you, you have all the rights to defend yourself against her (whether you are a man or a woman).... THATS THE LAW! just make sure you do that in front of witnesses and/or cameras so that you have proof.

the problem here is that African men think they can control women abroad (like they do inAfrica), while THEY CANT! the law abroad will send
them straight to jail!

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by KingTom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

The guy no know grin dem go humble am

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
KingTom:
The guy no know grin dem go humble am

all you people who never set foot outside Africa, (let alone the US), and/or ever dealt with the US law on domestic violence, should stop writing nonsense online.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by KingTom(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

all you people who never set foot outside Africa, (let alone the US), and/or ever dealt with the US law on domestic violence, should stop writing nonsense online.
Sorry sir, here have my phone...

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
KingTom:
Sorry sir, here have my phone...

use your phone to educate yourself on domestic violence laws in the US, so i dont have to do it for you.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Dshocker(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

stop talking about what you dont know.... a man CAN/MUST resist and simply have evidence that he didnt do anything wrong. what you wrote is not only foolish, but blasphemy for US men. abeg travel a little!!! you actually believe that a woman can do what she pleases and anyone will listen to her, lol?!?!? you watch too many US series...while in the real world it doesnt work this way... if a woman lays a hand on you and/or attacks you, you have all the rights to defend yourself against her (whether you are a man or a woman).... THATS THE LAW! just make sure you do that in front of witnesses and/or cameras so that you have proof.

the problem here is that African men think they can control women abroad (like they do inAfrica), while THEY CANT! the law abroad will send
them straight to jail!

Am sorry sir, i am truly sorry for informing you, na me do mistake.

But i will advise you, when ever you find yourself outside the shores of Nigeria, endeavour to ask questions pertaining the laws of the land..

A judge or magistrate will tell you that ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Ajokefreddy: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi Cubana Celebrates Peter Obi's Birthday on [url]PICCA.CO/PETEROBI[/url]

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by posty56: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, a prenup wouldnt help in this issue because the problem is not the wife, it is the YEYE MUMU that she calls her husband, that is the main problem here. what man in his right man would let a woman make him sleep outside of HIS OWN HOME?!?!? in what world? what kind of stupid shiiit is that?
ebi like say you no know how America works ,any zuzu that man is a gonna, straight jail then they deport his ass. , laws there favour women , and Nigeria women get drunk on it

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by noble71(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
This scares hell out of me cus a friend is facing same thing at the moment.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kai this story shock me ooo

guys. where is that my Benin boy slawormi .... any updates about that guy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by kuntash: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol,

I be see one comment from the other thread calling the man smart or intelligent.

The moment private matter enter public how can it be described?

The media don't care to know what has happened, as it is NATURALLY he has failed in managing his home simple and short, passing blames to whimp up sentiments doesn't cut it in matrimony.

If he had recorded for evidence purpose , that can be considered as intelligent move,... Adding his ordeal to the numbers of failed homes is unfortunate, let him rather pack up the pieces and see where issues came up and learn from it to avoid future ones , Life has to continue...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
pastor Rightousness 2 ministerd on this post

abi him no get data to view the post ...... someone check on him
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
He has told us nothing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Realtalk20: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Yankee101: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Obviously you haven’t travelled

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
angry
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Tb222(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is a case of acute mexibroism.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Animegirl(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
So e don finally talk

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by BigDawsNet: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's simple

Make the guy start a fresh life ...

The woman will be left to pay for the mortgage

But if they owned its 100%... after divorce both of them will still be entitled to keep the property

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
well he seems to be in a good mood.

Well I don't believe in controlling anyone and I don't think it's possible or normal to completely control an adult with God giving freewill.

Marriage is not about control bt balance, healthy self-esteem mutual respect and understanding urselves. Submission doesn't mean control.

whatever happened btwn u and ur wife can be sorted if u both have sense to be reasonable and if u know how to handle women its a plus for u.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.