Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Traveling To Nigeria: Things To Do? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Nigeria: Things To Do? (1042 Views)

Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others / Before Leaving Nigeria: Things You Must Know / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Nigeria: Things To Do? by EmekaNna: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2011
Hi, Im traveling over to Nigeria and spending a month at Abuja and Lagos and I was wondering what things, I can do? I want to avoid spending my time playing games or watching movies, but have a regular life while Im staying there. Its not like im going to be at a hotel, but at my Aunt's house. Also is there any access to gyms, to work out? If so do they have guest memberships?
Re: Traveling To Nigeria: Things To Do? by claremont(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2011
I haven't been in Nigeria for quite a while, but when I do go there normally, I spend most of my time in the clubs catching up on cheap booze and cheap women grin grin grin. No point of going to Nigeria if I don't get to indulge in this two vices, they may not be of interest to you though grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Image Do You Have Of Onitsha? / US Visa Free To Nigerian Passports; An Almost Unachievable Dream. / Greetings To Good Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.