Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) (86090 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by tenry(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ceeman18:
Lol. The much warned about spoilt generation has kicked off so fast grin grin

Pls I sell power steering pump of all car model.
WhatsApp or call us from below link on profile
What abt Steering rack for 2005/2006 highlander?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:

Then u joined a year or 2 years later.

Point is, life goes forward and not backward.

No amount of denial can change that reality, be it 15, 16 or 17.
oh you don’t know everyone.

And while I agree that teenagers can be sexual beings and that sexual education should start early, way before the teens hit, it by no means makes it okay that adults want to engage in sexual activities with children or excuse other adults who have such tendencies and that’s the problem I have with you.

So don’t try to twist my condemnation of your pedophile apologist stance to make it seem like I’m a prude or some who doesn’t realize the sexual nature of growing teens.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
akeem0706514:
I remember some years ago a 14 years old girl and a 15 years old boy decided to leave their parents house just to rent one room so that they can live together ( I don't know how they managed to rent the room).
The parents of the boy said they have talk and talk to their son they are tired of talking he owns his life that wen time comes he will face the repercussions....I so much like the action of the parents of the young girl....they called both of them, talked to them like an adults, after four hours marathon discussed the mom asked the boy do you still want to continue the relationship at this age, the boy with boldness said yes! She turned to the girl, and said you nko? Na so small girl self say yes o..she want to continue..next thing na policemen I see from no where o..na so they bundle the girl and the boy go police station o..after marathon flogging..... when you hear better flogging na the girl first shout mummy I promise I no go continue with the relationship...na so they ask the boy...hid response was " I will face my book" na so the mama of the girl shouted nobody ask you to face your book o...you go continue with the relationship? the boy said he promised he will not...today as I'm talking to you the girl is doing well....
See enh... Not every students deserve flogging, some just need to see cane and they will do the right thing while some needs just the words of mouth alone and they will be fine

I don't believe this, plus cane is not the answer. They are teenagers and not toddlers.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Lionnation: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
I think make a law prohibiting minding your business, as a situation whereby it's a criminal offence to mind your business

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:
oh you don’t know everyone.

And while I agree that teenagers can be sexual beings and that sexual education should start early, way before the teens hit, it by no means makes it okay that adults want to engage in sexual activities with children or excuse other adults who have such tendencies and that’s the problem I have with you.

So don’t try to twist my condemnation of your pedophile apologist stance to make it seem like I’m a prude or some who doesn’t realize the sexual nature of growing teens.

AND WHERE HAS ANY ADULT FEATURED ON THE TOPIC DISCUSSED?

U JUST HAVE TO TRY TO SOUND SUPERIOR WEN U ARE AT LOSS.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Penguin2: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
How did you know he was 15yrs?

If you watched the video, you would have saved yourself this embarrassment.

But I guess you don’t have data.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:

AND WHERE HAS ANY ADULT FEATURED IN ON THE TOPIC DISCUSSED?

U JUST HAVE TO TRY TO SOUND SUPERIOR WEN U ARE AT LOSS.
Hmm. You must be someone else then.
In that case maybe stop mentioning me then so that you’re not being featured in conversations meant for someone else

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Loverboi2cute(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
kingslj:

In delta state , ughelli ,sapele ,ozoro, warri ,obuloku name it ,you do not dare challenge them.

it is the in thing. very ugly trend

My brother just go to Owerri town ur eye go full, dem no dey hide their own

4 dat town, only 1 street alone na so so orishirishi hotels just jam pack full am....
d immorality is not different with places like Asaba, Benin also especially Onitsha Fege area
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:

Hmm. You must be someone else then.
In that case maybe stop me mentioning then so that you’re not being featured in conversations meant for someone else

COCOCANDY, U ARE BRAIN WASHED BEYOND HELP.

I HOPE HONESTLY AS A TEENAGER, YOU NEVER MINGLED AND NOW DEVELOPED AMNESIA.

IGNORANCE IS TRUILY BLISS BUT THAT BLISS IS A FOOL'S PARADISE AND THAT IS WHY THE VIDEO EVIDENCE THIS PAST TWO DAYS, WERE A RUDE AWAKENING TO THE REALITY, U WANT TO HIDE.

I DISCUSS THINGS HONESTLY,AND TO THE BEST OF MY AWARENESS AND I CANNOT APOLOGISE TO NO BAGGA FOR IT.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
All this because I’ve told you countlessly to stop excusing and apologizing for old fvcks wanting to shag teenagers? That’s why I’m brainwashed?
That’s why I’m not African enough? Because in Africa old men want children and that’s okay? Who told you this? Children can do whatever they want with each other and while it’s not to be encouraged, it can never be the same as when adults went to roll around with naked children.

Please take your version of Africa and shove it up your perverted fantasy land and leave me alone. You cannot explain it enough to make sense. It will never make sense to any reasonable person so I suggest you stop trying. Hopefully you stay out of jail.

topboss:

COCOCANDY, U ARE BRAIN WASHED BEYOND HELP.

I HOPE HONESTLY AS A TEENAGER, YOU NEVER MINGLED AND NOW DEVELOPED AMNESIA.

IGNORANCE IS TRUILY BLISS BUT THAT BLISS IS A FOOL'S PARADISE AND THAT IS WHY THE VIDEO EVIDENCE THIS PAST TWO DAYS, WERE A RUDE AWAKENING TO THE REALITY, U WANT TO HIDE.

I DISCUSS THINGS HONESTLY,AND TO THE BEST OF MY AWARENESS AND I CANNOT APOLOGISE TO NO BAGGA FOR IT.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
cococandy:
All this because I’ve told you countlessly to stop excusing and apologizing for old fvcks wanting to shag teenagers? That’s why I’m brainwashed?
That’s why I’m not African enough? Because in Africa old men want children and that’s okay? Who told you this? Children can do whatever they want with each other and while it’s not to be encouraged, it can never be the same as when adults went to roll around with naked children.

Please take your version of Africa and shove it up your perverted fantasy land and leave me alone. You cannot explain it enough to make sense. It will never make sense to any reasonable person so I suggest you stop trying. Hopefully you stay out of jail.

[/s]

OFF POINT AGAIN.. DERAILMENT!

TRYING TO CLAIM THE DAY, JUST TAKE YOUR LOSS AND CATCH U ON THE NEXT THREAD.

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
definitelyME:
That's what's they watch on tiktok. The way I detest that useless app nowadays ehhh. Nigerians have turned that app into sex and relationship matter advice and discussion forum. Always posting nonsenses on an app that is rated 12 on the Google playstore for God's sake...

And should I start to talk about youtube? The rubbish mr macaroni and co post all in the name of comedy? Thunder fire all those idiots. The earlier we start going to the comment section of these useless people to tell them how disgusted we are by their contents and also dislike any sexualized content, the better for us.....

Rubbish.

Mr macaroni, sirbalo etc has being spoiling children since time immemorial.

Is high time they call those useless skit makers to order. Cus our kids are learning bad things faster from them this days.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
cococandy:

[/s]

COCOCANDY, IF YOU WERE SET AN ESSAY QUESTION AND YOU START WRITING ABOUT ANOTHER TOPIC, DO U EXPECT A PASS MARK OR FAIL FOR THAT ESSAY?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE EDUCATED?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:
[s][/s]

OFF POINT AGAIN.. DERAILMENT!

TRYING TO CLAIM THE DAY, JUST TAKE YOUR LOSS AND CATCH U ON THE NEXT THREAD.

Not you trying to act like the reason you mention me on unrelated threads is not because I’ve embarrassed you and your twisted way of thinking.

Mr “we are a Africans and we do things differently here”. Hopefully another African dad will be the one to tell you how it’s truly done when you venture near his teenage daughter.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:

Not you trying to act like the reason you mention me on unrelated threads is not because I’ve embarrassed you and your twisted way of thinking.

Mr “we are a Africans and we do things differently here”. Hopefully another African dad will be the one to tell you how it’s truly done when you venture near his teenage daughter.

COCOCANDY, IF YOU WERE SET AN ESSAY QUESTION AND YOU START WRITING ABOUT ANOTHER TOPIC, DO U EXPECT A PASS MARK OR FAIL FOR THAT ESSAY?

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
cococandy:

[/s]

GOING OFF TOPIC LIKE A BROKEN RECORD AND PUNCHING BELOW BELT, LIKE A CHEATING FAILURE.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:
[s][/s]

Just because I told you to stop supporting pedophiles doesn’t mean I don’t think young children can be sexual. Why are you mixing up the two?
Is that how pedophilic thoughts dampens one’s sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
Hope we will revisit the era when people did not mind their businesses when it comes to training a child.

We can't continue to look the other way while the society rots further
Charity begins at home but shall not end there. NOTED!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
cococandy:

Just because I told you to stop supporting pedophiles doesn’t mean I don’t think young children can be sexual. Why are you mixing up the two?
Is that how pedophilic thoughts dampens one’s sense of reasoning?
[/s]

COCOCANDY, U HAVE BEEN CAUGHT PANTS DOWN, U DID NOT WIN THIS ONE.

SHOW ME WHERE I SUPPORTED PAEDOPHILE?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:
[s][/s]

GOING OFF TOPIC LIKE A BROKEN RECORD AND PUNCHING BELOW BELT, LIKE A CHEATING FAILURE.

Leave children alone that’s my own.

They can do whatever they want with each other. And they can be corrected by parents or the authorities over them.

But as soon as you start comparing incidences of adults-child to child-child relationships, all bets are off. You think if you say so many words and do multiple twists and turns, then somehow it will be okay for a 17 year old to be sleeping with a 30 year old. Cut it out!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:

They can do whatever they want with each other. And they can be corrected by parents or the authorities over them.

But as soon as you start comparing incidences of adults-child to child-child relationships, all bets are off. You think if you say so many words and do multiple twists and turns, then somehow it will be okay for a 17 year old to be sleeping with a 30 year old. Cut it out!

WE SHOULD ALLOW REPRESSED AND BROKEN RECORDS LIKE YOURSELF ENFORCE A FOOLS PARADISE OVER THE WORLD.

NOBODY SHOULD TALK, ELSE THEY ARE PAEDOPHILES?

U CANNOT BE THAT LUCKY, WE TALK.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE I SUPPORTED PAEDOPHILE.

U GUYS JUST TALK ANYHOW.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
What’s a fool’s paradise? A world where adults don’t engage in sexual activity with children?

Next thing you’ll ask me when you supported pedophilia but apparently you think I’m repressed for saying adults should leave children alone. You’ll be the one to provide evidence against yourself by your own words. Not me
topboss:

WE SHOULD ALLOW REPRESSED AND BROKEN RECORDS LIKE YOURSELF ENFORCE A FOOLS PARADISE OVER THE WORLD.

NOBODY SHOULD TALK, ESLE THEY ARE PAEDOPHILES?

U CANNOT BE THAT LUCKY, WE TALK.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:
What’s a fool’s paradise? A world where adults don’t engage in sexual activity with children?

Next thing you’ll ask me when you supported pedophilia but apparently you think I’m repressed for saying adults should leave children alone. You’ll be the one to provide evidence against yourself by your own words. Not me

SHARAP THERE!

SHOW ME WHERE I SUPPORTED PAEDOPHILE OR GOOD TO SLEEP A LOSER!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
COCOCANDY, BIKO POST YOUR PIC, I DEY LIKE TO SEE U WEN I KICK YOUR ASS ON NAIRALAND.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE I SUPPORTED PAEDOPHILE.

U GUYS JUST TALK ANYHOW.

No need to go digging out old posts with your former moniker. Let’s settle it now.
Do you think it’s okay for adults to engage in sexual relationships with teenagers?

And by adults I will be generous here to say anyone over 25 and by children I’ll say anyone under 18.

What’s your opinion about a 26 year old and a 17 year old having sex? Since I’m making unfounded accusations. Clear the air so I can apologize to you if I’m wrong about everything you’ve been saying. A simple yes or no will suffix

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:

No need to go digging out old posts with your former moniker. Let’s settle it now.
Do you think it’s okay for adults to engage in sexual relationships with teenagers?

And by adults I will be generous here to say anyone over 25 and by children I’ll say anyone under 18.

What’s your opinion about a 26 year old and a 17 year old having sex? Since I’m making unfounded accusations. Clear the air so I can apologize to you if I’m wrong about everything you’ve been saying.

COCOCANDY, JUST UPLOAD YOUR PIC FIRST, I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by MNDY(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
We4all:

I read that but you insinuated that wasn’t bad enough.

No. I dwelled more on sex according to the emphasis of the thread. Boys are terrible too in ritual killings, fraud etc but the law is considerably curtailing and parenting should be applied to. But you see this sexual corruption and females, hmmmmmm that one is such a very complex situation because the law is not expected to handle it and parenting can fail as well too.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by cococandy(f): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
topboss:

COCOCANDY, JUST UPLOAD YOUR PIC FIRST, I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING.

So a grown man should not back away from making sexual advances at a 17 year old child if she mentions her age? Tell me again where I’m accusing you falsely.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:

So a grown man should not back away from making sexual advances at a 17 year old child if she mentions her age? Tell me again where I’m accusing you falsely.

AND DAT IS YOUR PROVE?

U ARE REALLY FUNNY.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) by topboss: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
UpLoyo:

Fvcking pedophile you're still talking ? Enjoy your last few weeks.

THIS PAEDOPHILE IS BACK WITH MORE OFF TOPIC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.