Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? (766 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? by ghanamichael247(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
I want to know if it's possible for a woman to experience symptoms of pregnancy less than a week after having unprotected sex
Re: Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? by Acidosis(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
ghanamichael247:
I want to know if it's possible for a woman to experience symptoms of pregnancy less than a week after having unprotected sex

It is possible, but the sex she had "less than a week" ago is not responsible. The symptoms could be the result of the sex she had in the previous weeks or month(s).

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? by SUPERPACK: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why will you have unprotected sex if your aim is not pregnancy. Congrats baba ibeji.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? by ghanamichael247(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Acidosis:

It is possible, but the sex she had "less than a week" ago is not responsible. The symptoms could be the result of the sex she had in the previous weeks or month(s).

Thanks. The problem is that I always use condoms when I have sex with my girlfriend. She had 'raw' sex with her ex on 10th April and claims she started experiencing symptoms of pregnancy that same week so he is responsible.
Re: Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? by Acidosis(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
ghanamichael247:

Thanks. The problem is that I always use condoms when I have sex with my girlfriend. She had 'raw' sex with her ex on 10th April and claims she started experiencing symptoms of pregnancy that same week so he is responsible.

Why are you bothered?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? by ghanamichael247(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Acidosis:

Why are you bothered?

I remember the condom broke once( don't remember when) and I may be the father. I don't want another man to father my child
Re: Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
ghanamichael247:

I remember the condom broke once( don't remember when) and I may be the father. I don't want another man to father my child

You have to remember the date or week or month to arrive at any logical conclusion. Also, she needs to do a confirmatory test.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Wahala. Could This Be Possible?? by Vision101(m): 1:04am On Apr 20, 2022
So your girlfriend uses two charger.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rivers Pastor Gifts His 6 Year Old Daughter A Mercedes-benz 4matic, Land / Family Men And Women,how Are U Guys Coping In This Present Nigeria? / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In USA - My Advise For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.