Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Long Should Courtship Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Should Courtship Be? (516 Views)

How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? / For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should Courtship Be? by HumanoidX: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

How long should the average courtship period that would lead to marriage be? And why?

Some say 6 months, others say 2 years. Mine was 18months.

Thanks for your contributions.

Re: How Long Should Courtship Be? by Ammishaddai: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
In my own opinion, you take as long as you like because once you've made the decision(to tie the prenuptial knot), there's no turning back .
Re: How Long Should Courtship Be? by Oluromantic: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Lol. It's and argumentative essay.

Ladies want it very short if possible one month while the men want it long
Re: How Long Should Courtship Be? by Cousin9999: 5:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Take your time and do it when you're ready. Even if you have amazing chemistry, you still have to learn more about each other. And even if you're really compatible, you still may not be able to have a healthy marriage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When God Walked The Earth. / How Do You Do It? / 30 Points I Will Tell My Daughter Before Sending Her Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.