Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Paracetamol Shared At A Wedding Ceremony (sense Or Nonsense) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paracetamol Shared At A Wedding Ceremony (sense Or Nonsense) (267 Views)

Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba / Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paracetamol Shared At A Wedding Ceremony (sense Or Nonsense) by Extrastiv01(m): 2:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, so I went to this wedding ceremony few weeks ago and i experienced what I would say was the most funniest moment of my life.

I wanted to share this earlier but I took my time to really think about the scenario over and over again.

Ade, a friend and colleague of mine invited me to his cousin's wedding ceremony, this cousin happens to be a Pharmacist, he owns a very large pharmaceutical company and he is well to do.

After spending some hours at this party,I discovered that there was no caterer nor was there even anything that was close to even resemble food. I was surprised but I kept my observation to myself.

Normally, most wedding ceremony always have "MENU MENU" on the agenda list but I was shocked it was not on the list. With all this observations I still kept mute.

Few minutes later, when the party was about to come to an end, I saw a neatly dressed man walking towards me carrying a box covered with a clothe branded with the pictures of the couple smiling.

At last! I thought. I was salivating already thinking that it was time to eat after so much wait. The man got to my table and opened the box, the next thing I saw was two packets of PARACETAMOL....OH NO!!
Lo and behold...I started having headache immediately
cry
What sort of invention is this?

Nairanders, your thoughts pls

(1) (Reply)

Why You Really Need A Personal Trainer / Wie Wirkt Anavar? / The Best Way To Lose Belly Fat - Done At Home Without Exercise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.