Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (63726 Views)

Mr Ibu Attends Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Ini Edo's Outfit At Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by oluwadeeboi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sorry MOD, i just need to use this medium to pass this message.
Don't fall for this advert on telegram or anywhere else. He is a liar.!!!!!

Earn up to 120k from Google monthly.:
Having Successfully Understood What Google Admob is All About and How it Works, *How Can You Earn From It With Your App?*

Now, Those Applications You Normally Download on App Store and Play store and You See adverts on them, *Google Pays the Owners of those Apps Based on The Number of Persons That Views The Adverts*

Afterall, Companies advertise so that they can get Known right?? *So the Higher the Views you are able to give from your App, the Higher the amount Google will pay you.*

But The Good Thing About What We are going to do here is that, You won't wait for people to view the adverts for you, but rather,
You will do it yourself, following my instructions and google will still pay you heavily for it. This process is called *"Self Clicking"*

For Every Click You make, Google Will Pay You *$1.5+*. This Amount That You Are Being Paid For Each Click is Called _*Cost Per Click (CPC)*_ So If You click *10 Times a Day, That's Cool *$15+* and If you can Make *20 Clicks a Day, that's Cool $30* Per day, Just By Working With You Phone and Network Connection.

Once You Reach a $100, You can Withraw your Earnings, On the 21st of Every Month.

Shikina!!!! the 21st of Every Month.

_To Get Started Follow My Instructions Carefully... The Link Below will Help You Set Up Your Admob Account_

����
*Step by Step on how to create your Google admob account*

Step 1..Click https://www.google.com/admob

Step 2... Sign up with a valid gmail acct (You Must Be 19 years old And Above)

Step3: choose Nigeria as your country, choose Lagos as time zone , choose Nigerian Naira as mode of payment (Or Indicate Ur Country if You are from any other African country)

Step 4: mark all field yes in the next page

Step5..you will be asked if your app has been uploaded on playstore.. Click NO

Step6: Enter app information (name of the app) (give it any name of your choise that you will not forget)and click on Android or iOS, depending on which one you are using

Step7:. Click on *create ad unit*

You will find three(3) ad unit *(banner, interstitial and reward)*

Step 8..click on banner and input ad unit name(name it *banner1*) after that click create ad unit, you will find two(2) alpha numeric codes, leave the first(1st) code and copy out the *second(2nd) code*. Create interstitial 1 by following the same procedure

Note naming of each banner code should be in this order (banner1) and interstitial 1 for easy identification)

Step 9: after creating 1 banner ad unit and 1 interstitial,copy out the codes. save the codes on your note pad or memo or paste it to me in My DM . Please don't create anything for reward . Only banner1 and interstitial 1 . That's all Click on *Done*.

Open on the options

Step 10. scroll to payment and fill in your current address. (please make Sure your address is very correct)

Search on Google for the postal code of your area or local government own

Your "Ads Units" will look like this.......

*Banner1:ca-app-pub-3738571822916712/4402602410*
And
*Interstitial1:ca-app-pub-7829211803899139/3063088017*

This is how your code will be arranged after you might have finished your Registration. *Send this Code To Me @apexlevel So that Your App can be Created

*This is exactly what your Admob account should look like when you are done. The Codes You See in this picture (1 Banner and 1 Interstitial) are what you will be sending me*

Please Dont Send Screen Shot Of Your Code Like This... Ensure You Copy Out The Codes And Send Them To Me @apexlevel

This is only an example of how it should be when u are done

Good to Knw We Have Fast Fingers In The House

Send It In And Ill Confirm It With *Seen*...
Be patient if i don't get to you early with a reply... The messages will be a lot and it'll be hard to get around to reply every body immediately, but be rest assured you will get a reply before we move on to stage 2... There are 3 stages in all before you will begin earning.

Admin @apexlevel
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by RacistProudIgbo: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
spencekat:
She once got married.

ok
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by JaneYave(f): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Congratulations Lady. Their stylist deserve some accolades. Nollywood good looks to the world!
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by ThickSharon123(f): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Igbos and class are like 5 and 6... kiss kiss. Totally classy and ethical.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by yusluvad(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
See dressing like say dem no dey shiit.. Naija no dey carry last for dressing most especially our celebs them
Vawulence comment grin grin grin
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Babaken(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
BBlacious:
Now let me save some styles n look for a tailor to frustrate �����
Don't go and choose simple style not tomorrow you will come with the post of what I order see what I got.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
omg this kind dress i don't know who shew it for u people i don't thinks weda you people can walk like 10meters

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Newton2024: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418471/photos-video-rita-dominics-traditional-wedding/
Why are they showing their breasts and thighs to the public?

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Athani(f): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bobrisky didn’t go �
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418471/photos-video-rita-dominics-traditional-wedding/
wow she looks very beautiful and young.
Abi na the makeup?
Congrats to her.
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by SmartPolician: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
I love these dresses

Why was E-Money wearing just white? shocked

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Sheriman(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Where is Omoni Oboli
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
I'm so out of tune with Nollywood. See me looking at the pictures and not recognising any of them, except Ini Edo

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Julius agu that was in kaduna this Easter Sunday with his blue cut lens eyeglass.

Buh, why are all of them looking so beautiful?

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by avrilwisedata: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy married life Rita!!!

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
I'm so out of tune with Nollywood. See me looking at the pictures and not recognising any of them, except Ini Edo
honestly. I thought I was the only one that noticed it. they all look stunning

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by moneyissweet(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
And that rugged jean you are putting on in your dp, whoever design it for you need to be mercilessly beaten into coma

simplepee:
Queen Nwokoye's stylist(Tailor) need to be flogged with peppered koboko on her bare ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Mecka: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
DonBenny77:

Na their shit smell pass I swear just like my babe own this morning Had to run out of the loo grin
she sabi fùck?
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by simplepee(f): 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
moneyissweet:
And that rugged jean you are putting on in your dp, whoever design it for you need to be mercilessly beaten into coma

I know you are looking for attention.
Fortunately for you, I have time today. How do you want us to drag ourselves?, In the mud or gutter?

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by uvie66: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
See dressing like say dem no dey shiit.. Naija no dey carry last for dressing most especially our celebs them
At least this na one thing we better pass oyinbo by far.
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by anambraamaka: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Beautiful congrats to her
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
The way make-up and filters dey help celebrities these days ehn.. hian..
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by TAJOBLISS(f): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=simplepee post=112109605]Queen Nwokoye's stylist(Tailor) need to be flogged with peppered kob
oko on her bare ass cheesy[/quote
And I like her dress o
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Otunski: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why is Genevieve Missing? Is it that she's not Rita's Friend?
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Ezlynn: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Congratulations to her, it's indeed looking glamorous.

Unwind after a long night in style with the Innovative oraimo smart dent toothbrush designed to cater to your four different brushing modes.

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Theactor(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Peace081:
The same mouth that was used to shame her for not being married are the same mouth telling her Congratulations '
Moral :
The same people that laughed at you yesterday will still Congratulate tomorrow, don't ever give up in Life
grin for ur mind now, u be motivational speaker
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by NaijaCars4sale: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Beautiful people everywhere
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by toprealman: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Omotola and Genevive......
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by shantti(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
DonBenny77:

Na their shit smell pass I swear just like my babe own this morning
Had to run out of the loo
grin

Hahaahahh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I no know say fine girls shit dey smell oh
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Nyascobar1414: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
DonBenny77:

Na their shit smell pass I swear just like my babe own this morning Had to run out of the loo grin
Females do all these... So what is the specialty in them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie / Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) / Jaywon Stabbed By Church Security Guards - Daddy Freeze (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.