Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (63723 Views)

Mr Ibu Attends Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Ini Edo's Outfit At Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by shantti(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Shut up Mr Yoruba you are not part of us. Get lost.

Educate yourself here.

Ikwerre people - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ikwerre_people
The Ikwerre are one of the Igbo Subgroups in Rivers State. Traditional history has classified Ikwerre into seven groups called "Ikwerre Essa"

Ikwerre language - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ikwerre_language
Ikwerre, sometimes spelt as Ikwere, is a type of Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people, who inhabit certain areas of Rivers State, Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/2084723/amaechi-im-igbo-jonathan-says

Don't wait your time quoting him. Majority of ikwere people see themselves as Igbo offline.
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by folake4u(f): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
simplepee:
Queen Nwokoye's stylist(Tailor) need to be flogged with peppered koboko on her bare ass cheesy

Lmaooo! grin grin
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Nyascobar1414: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
BBlacious:
Now let me save some styles n look for a tailor to frustrate �����

Indirect hookup
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Nyascobar1414: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Without makeup and filters naija girls 4 cast like .........

This I have seen!
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by amuwo1980: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
This daily times guy , he have been around , I hope he is good to this woman .
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Tess24: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:
I like how they all turned up to support her. Oh my Julius Agwu, Okey Bakassi and Chidi Mokeme! I’m glad Julius is still kicking.

I thought she was gonna keep it very low key and private considering her kind of person. Anyways, perhaps she wanted to pepper naysayers.

I can see her kneeling down to serve her husband palm wine. I had a dream that she refused to knee and no one complained.

Her husband though isn’t as baby faced like I thought. I guess we were scammed by his over edited pictures.

Mr seer... Over sea...
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by NoToPile: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Phew, this nude net sha, must everybody sew with it. grin
E too dey reign abeg.

Lovely ladies, nice dresses, is that not Lillian Bach wearing sunshades?

Joke sylva slaying as usual.

At least chochocho people will rest
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by hotboz: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:

I wanted to disagree with you but I had to wear my glasses to see properly.

I've over looked. Saw nothing. Her dress is beautiful
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by GloriousGbola: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rita looking so hoot. I am crying for chief sweetus
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Omg is that e money? oh my bad, is jus kc grin
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by zitel28: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Congratulations
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by ayo2008: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmm...men dress decently, while for the women the reverse is the case.. ladies and revealing clothes sha
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Gospel2Day: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Indecency and nudity in public has become a congenital anomaly in women.
The groom will be well covered.
It is the bride that must show us everything except her orifices.
Shameless gender.
Destroyers of world morality and sanity.
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Anyone knows this lady?

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by scait(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Newton2024:
Why are they showing their breasts and thighs to the public?
you sef notice.. then no fit dress without showing there smelling flat brezz and cleavage..
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Nmezor(f): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Omosexy n Genny no come?? Anyway congratz to the couple, may their union be blessed
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by SKINDOGGY: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
DonBenny77:

Na their shit smell pass I swear just like my babe own this morning
Had to run out of the loo
grin
guy u be ful grin cheesy see as u open ur babe yansh here but joke apart na female shit smell pass cos of too much junk undecided
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Trueyarn(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Poster you failed to post the baddest of them all...Nse Ikpetim...she killed it effortlessly!
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Trueyarn(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2022
kiss

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2022
[quote author=Cholls post=112118639][/quote]May the Lord grant you peace from your obsession with women.

Women age like milk, Women this, women that.
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Caseless: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2022
Joke Silva killed it. She's gorgeous.
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Cholls(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Bobmarie:
May the Lord grant you peace from your obsession with women.

Women age like milk, Women this, women that.
My sister am obsessed. They make me Hard wink
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by Babygreene(f): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2022
stanluiz:
Darling they are...they are descendants of Igbo lineage.They have igbo ancestry.
Due to migration,marriage,they assimilated other SS cultures.her full names is actually chimdalu.
Even in Delta,many of are igbo descendants.

Igbos migrate a lot,they spread everywhere and settle anywhere.

Oga shut up and learn.

Typical illiterates ipob that know nothing but go on asslicking Niger Delta minorities.

Ikwerre is not Igbo and they can never be. Know this and know peace.
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by HRprof: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2022
What a lucky man
Congratulations. Love you much much
Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by HRprof: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Amojii:
But the man is not a young man...happy marriage life,
You can find love anytime and anywhere.
I respect her maturity
She don’t do sugar boy stuff
Some are expecting her to marry a younger guy. Most Igbo ladies don’t do such

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding by RacistProudIgbo: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2022
shantti:

Don't wait your time quoting him. Majority of ikwere people see themselves as Igbo offline.

Ikwere is Igbo. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Davido Cruises Around In His New Lamborghini (Pictures) / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.