Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss (21392 Views)

Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players / Hilarious Lionel Messi Pictures After Barcelona's 4:0 Loss To Liverpool / Nigerians React To Super Eagles 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
We already acknowledge our weakness, we will bounce back next season with Our new coach, united 4 life

I would quiet my optimism if I were you...

As long as your board continues to focus more on money, and less on football, nothing will change!

A football-centered United will immediately let 70 percent of that squad go, chief of which include:

Harry Maguire
Paul Pogba
Marcus Rashford
Fred

Sigh... In short, every one of them wankers!

It will be best if the new coach starts with a new squad... Even if it means getting a fresh team of youths from the academy!

This is the most ridiculously lackadaisical set of players ever to grace a football club!

The coach and the management might be poor, but how can well paid professional players choose not to show up during games!

I see far more commitment from less paid players in Leeds, Burnley, Brentford, even Norwich!!!

5 Likes

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by foreshore(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Blakpot: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Man U's number one problem is the payment structure.......let people win medalz/cups and that should be the basis for salary increase....the disparity in earnings is doing more harm than good. A useless Pogba in Man U is so fantastic for France.....sell these sillies and let's get hungry boys....even l, won't play for My club like that...... they're bunch of very LAZY and TERRIBLE FOOTBALLERS(except De Gea and CR7

Pogba plays same way for France as he does for united.
The only diffrenice is they have better players that can accommodate his weakness and enhance his performance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by ken045501: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thank God for hope. Hope united
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by colorsofrainbow: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
We already acknowledge our weakness, we will bounce back next season with Our new coach, united 4 life

With Maguire as your captain playing week-in week-out?
You must be joking

1 Like

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by JoshTim: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
One thing i noticed amongst Liverpool players is that, all of them run quite well. They are always on their toes. You can't easily defeat a team like that.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by bluefilm: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Story of my life.
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by nesgeeek(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Maguire, Vanbisaka, Rashford, Pogba, Elanga, Dalot, Matic, Jones, Fred, Mata, Lindelof etc... should all leave Manchester united.
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by watchindelta(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Man united team playing like a nigeria national team shocked no passion no zeal no luv for the fans.
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
As a man united fan, I initially wanted to watched the match yesterday but immediately I saw that Judas( Maguire) in our lineup I just gave up and left the TV.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by ItrendNaija(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
If it's that easy why isn't he a coach?
Want to join O-club and win free items like the freepod3? Check the image below

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by chaseblack(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
gambia:
They need a personal club Ref, if you know, you know.

United didn't need a ref to be glorious. They won UCL in 1999 and 2008 without the aid of any ref. If they could win that, then they are actually a great team.
Stop hating!

3 Likes

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Onimichael: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Harry magwire!!!!!!
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by KhalaKuta(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jones4190:
even if Manchester united sigh Microsoft they will not Excel
Werey go copy post from twitter,abi you want to argue?

1 Like

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Slynation(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
I think what you need is another Howard Webb...grin grin Unless, their is no bouncing back
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Which new coach?
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
nesgeeek:
Maguire, Vanbisaka, Rashford, Pogba, Elanga, Dalot, Matic, Jones, Fred, Mata, Lindelof etc... should all leave Manchester united.

Why should they leave? Who are the etc? Why didn't you just say the whole team should be sent packing?
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by nnofaith: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jones4190:
Word!
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Amalekki: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
I was hoping this would last very long so we can all get more good laugh but sadly I have this feeling that they have hit their rock bottom and will start bouncing back soon with their incoming manager who I think will focus less on big names and adhere to a defined structure with a director of football that they've not had for years. I was really hoping they would go further down and romance relegation very well for some years grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Amalekki: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Which new coach?
They are bringing in Erik ten Hag from Ajax.
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by adeniyi65(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jones4190:
BaAd mouth you get there grin grin

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Blakpot:

Pogba plays same way for France as he does for united.
The only diffrenice is they have better players that can accommodate his weakness and enhance his performance.

What are pogbas weaknesses that the french team accommodates and what aspect of his performance do players in the french team enhance?

Do you think that the attitude Pogba displays at Manchester united can make him play well for France despite the "better players" that you say accommodated pogbas weakness and enhance his performance?

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by adeniyi65(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijaya123:
Nobody is blaming Cristiano Ronaldo again

This Man U doesn't deserve the guy at all. Imagine a CR7 playing in a team with Xavi and Iniesta controlling the midfield?!!

Your guess is as good as mine. grin grin grin
That nah weekly goal contribution for the devil's against any opponents

1 Like

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Amalekki:

They are bringing in Erik ten Hag from Ajax.

Have they brought him?
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Amalekki: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Have they brought him?
No, they are bringing him.
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ijaya123:
Nobody is blaming Cristiano Ronaldo again

This Man U doesn't deserve the guy at all. Imagine a CR7 playing in a team with Xavi and Iniesta controlling the midfield?!!

Your guess is as good as mine. grin grin grin

Why does this man united not deserve Ronaldo?
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Amalekki:

No, they are bringing him.

Is there any official word from Ajax and Manchester united to that effect?
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Amalekki: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Is there any official word from Ajax and Manchester united to that effect?
Not that I'm aware of, but outlets like BBC can give you a good feel e.g. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61157832 by Phil McNulty
BBC's Chief football writer

Matter of time.
Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by Ijaya123: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Why does this man united not deserve Ronaldo?

For how long will a 37+ years continue to rescue the team? With the fat pay those young but lazy players are earning per week?

He appears like the only one with drive and ambition in the team. That team doesn't deserve him I repeat.

lexy2014:

But that doesn't in anyway explain why this man united does not deserve Ronaldo

He needs to be in a better team that matches his ambition and drive. Not those bunch of lazy players.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Amalekki:

Not that I'm aware of, but outlets like BBC can give you a good feel e.g. https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61157832 by Phil McNulty
BBC's Chief football writer

Matter of time.

I saw that article earlier in the day. But I don't think BBC is the one looking to hire a new coach. If the parties involved haven't made any official statement regarding this issue, what would a having a good feel achieve?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen To Undergo Facial Surgery Tomorrow / Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. / Boxing: Efe Ajagba Loses First Professional Fight As Sanchez Retains Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.