Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,944 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Your Mama No See The Puff Puff Way You Carry For Your Yansh”. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Mama No See The Puff Puff Way You Carry For Your Yansh”. (1326 Views)

“your Mama No Do Reach Like This” – Racy Photos Of Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Stir R / 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals / 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Mama No See The Puff Puff Way You Carry For Your Yansh”. by Jenniferchuma10: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Titilala Brownsugar, the mother of reality star, Angel Smith has slammed comedienne, Ashmusy and her mom over an unwelcomed comment about her daughter.

"Your mama no see the puff puff way you carry for your yansh"-Angel Smith's mother blasts Ashmusy and mom over comment on Angel
Recall that Ashmusy’s mother while reprimanding her daughter for piercing her nose, dragged the Big Brother Naija star into the conversation by stating that she feels the pain and shame of her daughter turning to BBN Angel.

"Your mama no see the puff puff way you carry for your yansh"-Angel Smith's mother blasts Ashmusy and mom over comment on Angel

Ashmusy who shared the screenshot of the chat triggered mixed reactions from social media who frowned at her mother’s statement.

In a recent development, while reacting to this, Angel’s mother took to her Instagram story to slam Ashmusy and her mother while making jest of her butt.
She wrote:
“Your mama no see the puff puff way you carry for your yansh na the piercing she come dey call my pikin name.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/your-mama-no-see-the-puff-puff-way-you-carry-for-your-yansh-angel-smiths-mother-blasts-ashmusy-and-mom-over-comment-on-angel/

Re: Your Mama No See The Puff Puff Way You Carry For Your Yansh”. by dacblogger: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Na puff puff true true...
The ashmushy I know no get nyash

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bimbo Ademoye Pranks Muslim Dad With Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock (VIDEO) / Kizz Daniel- "Ubi Franklin Made Me A Multi-billionaire This Year" / Davido’s Ex-girlfriend, Faith Nketsi Reportedly Dumps Husband For Going Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.