Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

People Are Funny Sha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Are Funny Sha (850 Views)

Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / Some Women Sha!!! / Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Funny Sha by whiteroses(f): 3:18am On Jul 08, 2011
if you weren't invited to the wedding

Me and this person have never been really close, so not getting an invite to her wedding really didn't matter to me. However, we talked everyday about general stuff and we used to gist about her wedding and window shop online so i was expecting an invite. later on this girl invited me to her baby shower and in in lies the list of baby shower gifts to tick. Ladies and gentlemen it is safe to say, I'll be relaxing at home on that day grin abi what do you think
Re: People Are Funny Sha by Jenifa1: 4:03am On Jul 08, 2011
ask her why she didn't invite you to the wedding. it could have been an accident. do you still talk to her everyday? why keep malice against someone you talk with everyday?

a lot of invitations to weddings nowadays include list of wedding gifts to tick. lol tongue to look at it positively, maybe you were lucky you didn't get the invitation.
Re: People Are Funny Sha by obowunmi(m): 5:48am On Jul 08, 2011
If you consider her a dear friend, don't miss the baby shower, even if you go there giftless. Its a once in a lifetime thing. If you don't really care for her then, move on and just ler it all go.
Re: People Are Funny Sha by whiteroses(f): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2011
why thank you peole, i was thinking to go to the baby shower, eat as much rice, poundo and efo then bounce cool shey iyen jasi?
Re: People Are Funny Sha by iice(f): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2011
undecided
Re: People Are Funny Sha by armyofone(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
tell her you would have loved to be there but you are going to be out of town on that day. send the baby a small thing as the baby didn't ask for the mommy to be wicked/put you off before.
Re: People Are Funny Sha by obowunmi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
Yes oo, go there and chop, chop, chop. Its not by force to give gifts. Go there and chop well, well.
Re: People Are Funny Sha by ronkebp(f): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
If it was me, i won't go oooo, you did not invite me for your wedding, you are now inviting me for baby shower, na so, she don see person wey no get work,
Re: People Are Funny Sha by xxcarolxx(f): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2011
Be the bigger person and go to the baby shower, otherwise it seems like your holding a grudge for not been invited to the wedding,
Re: People Are Funny Sha by CYclone1(f): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2011
whiteroses:

if you weren't invited to the wedding

Me and this person have never been really close, so not getting an invite to her wedding really didn't matter to me. However, we talked everyday about general stuff and we used to gist about her wedding and window shop online so i was expecting an invite. later on this girl invited me to her baby shower and in in lies the list of baby shower gifts to tick. Ladies and gentlemen it is safe to say, I'll be relaxing at home on that day grin abi what do you think
If you were close buddies, I would've said she probably thought you were so close to her you didn't require a formal invitaion, like me, I didn't send out invitation cards to my close friends and they never sent out invitation cards to me! We plan and plan and just attend smiley However, it could've been an oversight and probably still upset that you didn't attend her wedding. So ,just attend the baby shower and be cool.

(1) (Reply)

Inlaws Silent On Proposed Marriage A No? / How Long Cn A Family Wait For Their Lost One To Confirmed Hm Dead.? / Young Nigerian Says Goodbye On Facebook, Hangs Himself Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.