Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) (40583 Views)

Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO) / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) / "Who We Sent Vs Who They Returned To Us"- Boy Loses Weight In School (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by OBIPLUS(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
I thought the kids are meant to answer for themselves than the parents because they may not wish to last in hell with satan
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by BukasonEmpire: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin angry
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

Nice
You must be a real niggar
I owe you enough bottles, enough weed, password and user name to a strong vpn...so that you can change your Internet Protocol from static to dynamic and bomb steadily
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you worshipper of the devil... didnt you holybook teach you to:
Luke 6:37
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Luke 6:42
How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.

May you be delivered in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

1 Like

Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by FLYFIRE(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is the spearhead. Same man that STOPPED prayers in schools. Same man that married Michael, a man & parades two girls of a family friend as his: OBAMA

Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by MickenzyBeatz: 12:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Seriously
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by Cousin9999: 2:39am On Apr 21, 2022
This is an example of why suburban development is an oxym0r0n.

Thankfully, Pennsylvania has Philly.
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:43am On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy

Make all of Una gettout
All this Organized Religions no dy different from the Secret Cults here

Dem just get population and Power pass each other

grin
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by duullie88(m): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2022
I thought USA, was a Christian country
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by cococandy(f): 4:55am On Apr 21, 2022
grin
daywatcher:
Those complaining will not hesitate to book flight when their visa is approved.
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by Tundex911: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2022
No forget Satan own this earth �

Oluwa a wa pelu wa

Amin
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by josh123(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Open my eyes nah. Make me see
Is the the countless cases of rape which you have normalized in that shithole?
Or is it yahoo yahoo that every young man seems to be involved in that you even sing glorifying it?
Or senators with sex tapes who are still serving.
Or policemen that arhave normalized extortion and kidnapping
Make me see please
you are not ready
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by chiboycue: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

The and eiye in your secondary schools nko. Those are introducing sainthood abi

I don't know much about and eiye in secondary schools but introducing "Satan club" into an elementary school ( an elementary school could be a primary school in Nigeria) in US is not a healthy development.
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by chiboycue: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2022
FLYFIRE:
This is the spearhead. Same man that STOPPED prayers in schools. Same man that married Michael, a man & parades two girls of a family friend as his: OBAMA

I don't think Michelle Obama is neither a man nor a transgender woman.
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
USA this days, the other day Disney world the creators of kidies cartoons came out to express there next step to start creating cartoons with gay characters and partners, like what the hell is going on with that country this days..............how can our kids watch cartoons displaying boys kissing each other all in the name of been gay, dammmm am out of here sad sad,
Watching gay men kiss won't turn your kids gay......gay people watched straight people kissed all the time,yet they are still gay

1 Like

Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by MrBroke(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2022
Let dem b, d way you see dem is the same way they see you 2. Cause a person doesn't gat your belief doesn't make them evil, your actions and doings is what makes you evil. All dis Religious people. Satan self no dey exist, man-made creation grin

1 Like

Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by jimmynauty: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2022
wow i just love how the loser-satan is championing his worship...yet deceives athiest and all disbelievers he does not exist... see the game of loser... grin grin grin
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by jimmynauty: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Oloniyan:
Religion...... Our bane grin

Let's leave religion
alone and focus on sprituality and see the great outcome from it

emm what do you mean by RELIGION n SPIRITUALITY?
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Deformed minds,lost generation undecided
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by pegix(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2022
gsegun43:
And what is bad in that? Let those who like it join them and those who don't like it stay away, it's that simple.

This religious pipu Sha

Educate yourself pls

grin
educate urself.in what way

Satanism has always been atttibute to some cruel and bad

Bringing that now sweet coating it oneway or the other to feed the kids is very disturbinh
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by Speaklove: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Great Folly is when one who is Foolish begins to call right evil.

These are the sorts of evils you hear and see in these Endtimes.
Lucifer has taken full hold of Humans. And many have Knowingly and Unknowingly Donated themselves to the devil.

[s][/s]
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by gsegun43: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nosayer:

You're the one that needs to free your mind. Which ideology sells by declaring to promote vices?

Didn't APC promised change? Is that what we have? You think their ideology will je consider laudable if they say that they're against God?

The being God himself, doesn't He stand for everything called justice, freedom and peace? You think people are doing him favour by not sinning?

You really gotta free your mind. Being irreligious is very far from being intellectually sound.

Which vices, is something wrong with your head, most bad things that has happened and still happening on Earth today are caused/done by the so called people of god. Show me an atrocity caused by a professed Satanist and I will show you more than 10 caused/done by your people (the religious).

And you so called god didn't stand for justice if you look at it very carefully.

grin
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by gsegun43: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
pegix:
educate urself.in what way

Satanism has always been atttibute to some cruel and bad

Bringing that now sweet coating it oneway or the other to feed the kids is very disturbinh

Satanism is attributed to some cruel and bad?
How?

Anyway I don't expect anything less from overzealous religious people that their head is full of conspiracy theories.

grin
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
chiboycue:

I don't know much about and eiye in secondary schools but introducing "Satan club" into an elementary school ( an elementary school could be a primary school in Nigeria) in US is not a healthy development.
You wont know nah. In your holy society a boy was murdered by other students and the chief of police was already covering it up. The culprits are walking free. They say faults are like a hill. We stand on ours to look at others' own.
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by Jaqenhghar: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
josh123:
you are not ready
Or you have nothing to show
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by pegix(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
gsegun43:

Satanism is attributed to some cruel and bad?
How?

Anyway I don't expect anything less from overzealous religious people that their head is full of conspiracy theories.read the origin of satanism
And cure ur ignorance
Meanwhile
I dont do religion

grin
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by gsegun43: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2022
pegix:
read the origin of satanism
And cure ur ignorance
Meanwhile
I dont do religion

Guy you funny I swear

Please show me few cruel/bad/evil things that has been attributed to Satanist (even theistic satanists) and I will show you more than 10 times of such that are caused and done by the god believers

grin
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by SisterFire(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Baba, I cry 4 help 4rm u dat day say one winch lady SisterFire dey harass my life, u nor gree show

She say u dey fear am sef!

so much 4 NL MOG!
undecided
...shut it at once
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
SisterFire:
...shut it at once

Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by Liposure: 7:04pm On May 01, 2022
SisterFire:
...shut it at once
happy new month. Have really missed you and husbandsnatcha
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by SisterFire(f): 7:10pm On May 04, 2022
Liposure:
happy new month. Have really missed you and husbandsnatcha
...I am husbandsnatcha smiley
Re: US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) by Liposure: 3:23pm On May 07, 2022
SisterFire:
...I am husbandsnatcha smiley
you this girl, you never change. am coming to see you one of these days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card / Sex Scandal: UNN Suspends Mfonobong Udoudom Indefinitely, Launches Probe / 35 Candidates Miss UNILORIN Post-utme Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.