Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Update On UNN School Of Postgraduate Studies. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On UNN School Of Postgraduate Studies. (318 Views)

UNN School Fees 2019/2020 Session – Talkgeria / UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS & DURATION - 09082964145 / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On UNN School Of Postgraduate Studies. by LOGISTICS10: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fellow Nairalanders, please does anyone have update on UNN Postgraduate progress considering the ongoing ASUU strike. Their site open for prospectives applicants since 14th of March, to close May 25th this year. Some of the banks I have so far visited complained that the remittance is not going and the closing time for the application is around the corner.
Is there any who can actually help out on this matter or am I the only one facing this.
Re: Update On UNN School Of Postgraduate Studies. by JOACHINpedro: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
I'm in this boat with you comrade

1 Like

Re: Update On UNN School Of Postgraduate Studies. by LOGISTICS10: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
Are you currently leaving in Enugu State or it's environ ?
JOACHINpedro:
I'm in this boat with you comrade
Re: Update On UNN School Of Postgraduate Studies. by JOACHINpedro: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
LOGISTICS10:
Are you currently leaving in Enugu State or it's environ ?
I stay in calabar

(1) (Reply)

Is Kenya A Good Place To Study? / Fastest & Most Prestigious Pathway To Obtain British Degree/bcs IT Qualification / Understanding UKVI Proof of Fund Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.