Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund (1022 Views)

Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix / Adsense: My Adsense Earnings Is Very Slow, Too Slow, Please Help Me Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by ArewaTech1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
just registered for a hosting with whogohost yesterday. but the site is very slow, as in really really slow.

is there any chance of it getting improved in the future or shall I just ask for refund.
Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by PromiseAce(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tbh, I don’t like Whogohost or any Nigerian web hosting. I don’t like them because they aren’t reliable for a professional website, but the issue with your website might be because of your page size thereby leads to slow page speed.

(send your url, let me check the the size and load time of your website)

The problem might not be Whogohost but if you are sure your website is light weight THEN request for a refund and transfer to BLUEHOST (the best and most reliable)

Check this post about bluehost: https://www.nairaland.com/6864410/black-friday-sale-bluehost-web
I hope this helps
Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by SConnect: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
ArewaTech1:
just registered for a hosting with whogohost yesterday. but the site is very slow, as in really really slow.

is there any chance of it getting improved in the future or shall I just ask for refund.

Sorry for the slow speed you are experiencing with your current host.

Just incase you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.
Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by ArewaTech1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
PromiseAce:
Tbh, I don’t like Whogohost or any Nigerian web hosting. I don’t like them because they aren’t reliable for a professional website, but the issue with your website might be because of your page size thereby leads to slow page speed.

(send your url, let me check the the size and load time of your website)

The problem might not be Whogohost but if you are sure your website is light weight THEN request for a refund and transfer to BLUEHOST (the best and most reliable)

Check this post about bluehost: https://www.nairaland.com/6864410/black-friday-sale-bluehost-web
I hope this helps

It's not related to my page size.

Just WordPress installed with 4 dummy posts.

But the page takes 30secs+ to load every single page
Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by JharryB(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
As a web developer
Distance yourself from whogohost
For the sake of your peace of mind
And to avoid issues with your client
They are slow
They can easily cancel your hosting
Their downtime is second to none
And they can spew rubbish

1 Like

Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by PromiseAce(m): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2022
JharryB:
As a web developer
Distance yourself from whogohost
For the sake of your peace of mind
And to avoid issues with your client
They are slow
They can easily cancel your hosting
Their downtime is second to none
And they can spew rubbish
Considering the fact it’s cheap, most Nigerians wouldn’t listen.
I’m done with all Nigerian hosting, 95% of them are reseller host.

1 Like

Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by PromiseAce(m): 12:26am On Apr 21, 2022
ArewaTech1:

It's not related to my page size.

Just WordPress installed with 4 dummy posts.

But the page takes 30secs+ to load every single page

30secs is way too much for a website with dummy posts. What if you upload content on it? Might take 2mins
Ask for a refund and stay away from Nigeria host!
Peace!
Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by ify01: 6:00am On Apr 21, 2022
I've been using Usijali Hosting for a while now. 2GB disk space and 5GB bandwidth at N510 for three months.

If what you really need is reliable hosting at a cheap price, I would recommend Usijali Hosting - With their 2GB disk space and 5GB bandwidth at N510 for three months

Of course, you need to check them out yourself. So here's their website.

www.usijalihosting.com
Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by ArewaTech1(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2022
PromiseAce:

30secs is way too much for a website with dummy posts. What if you upload content on it? Might take 2mins
Ask for a refund and stay away from Nigeria host!
Peace!

I requested for refund.

which foreign company can you vouch for?
Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by niel63(m): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I requested for refund.

I'll give you a free hosting on my server as a test user for atleast 3months.

This should enable make the right decision on choosing your next hosting or perhaps decide to stay with me.

In any case, you'll have enough time to run your check on my server. Or your next... No obligations, no commitment.
If you're interested place a new order with the very first product option and let me know so I can manually activate it for you for free.
Re: Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund by PromiseAce(m): 2:12am On May 06, 2022
ArewaTech1:

I requested for refund.

Sorry for the late response, Use bluehost.com
There’s an ongoing discount, you can hop on it

Contact me for your website development
Check signature

(1) (Reply)

New Website, Your Critics / How Can I Host A Blog On A Domain Name? Plz Help / Alternator Booster - Use Tiger Generator To Power Ur Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.