Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix (3720 Views)

My Very Poor Experience With Whogohost / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / How To Change Logo On Whogohost Sitebuilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
For some days now my website hosted on whogohost.com isn't functioning cos their server is down. All these while they have not been able to resolve the issue and it is affecting our businesses. I believe I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Cyberleets: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
It happened to me until I upgraded to their highest shared hosting plan
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Not sure you are still using whogohost cos I am currently using their highest plan.. Their website is even offline at the moment. Someone else should confirm pls.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Igiet: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
am having the same issues o, its too much, my clients are not happy at all
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by PenSoftCorp(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Why una go dry use whogohost na for this era. Migrate to better foreign hosting like namecheap.

Whogohost showed me pepper that year till I left their nonsense hosting to namecheap.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Igiet:
am having the same issues o, its too much, my clients are not happy at all
the issue has taken almost a week now
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
See why most people prefer patronising foreign companies. They'll blame you for not patronising Nigerian companies offering the same service. But when you do, the company cannot deliver as expected.... This is sad!
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Vicintonsh(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
ctec:
See why most people prefer patronising foreign companies. They'll blame you for not patronising Nigerian companies offering the same service. But when you do, the company cannot deliver as expected.... This is sad!
Whogohost is the shittiest host resellers online, they are no hosting company, there was a time 10 of my websites on their server went down, same day same time, no solution was proffered. When I called them, the CS had the guts to tell me they didn't have records of my domain and that I didn't register those domains with them (this was after a so called server upgrade). I almost lost a client once, after buying domain and hosting plan from them, I did set up a website, the day I was to show the website to my client, they had a so called server maintenance, I couldn't access the website, I was in the mans office already. Website that i accessed just that morning, it was off for over 4 days cos of some stupid maintenance. I had to sharpaly show the man the project on my local server and spent extra money buying another hosting plan and domain from namecheap for the same job. The worst thing is, they won't even notify you of anything. Never ever ever use whogohost for anything even a one paged static website. They are highly incompetent and unreliable with the poorest services ever. angry angry
They ll keep telling you stories from Jessica to Kayode to Ayomide...crazy support system. They frustrated me

Port to namecheap or other foreign hosting companies. These guys in Nigeria are just dead resellers.

2 Likes

Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vicintonsh:

Whogohost is the shittiest host resellers online, they are no hosting company, there was a time 10 of my websites on their server went down, same day same time, no solution was proffered. When I called them, the CS had the guts to tell me they didn't have records of my domain and that I didn't register those domains with them (this was after a so called server upgrade). I almost lost a client once, after buying domain and hosting plan from them, I did set up a website, the day I was to show the website to my client, they had a so called server maintenance, I couldn't access the website, I was in the mans office already. Website that i accessed just that morning, it was off for over 4 days cos of some stupid maintenance. I had to sharpaly show the man the project on my local server and spent extra money buying another hosting plan and domain from namecheap for the same job. The worst thing is, they won't even notify you of anything. Never ever ever use whogohost for anything even a one paged static website. They are highly incompetent and unreliable with the poorest services ever. angry angry
They ll keep telling you stories from Jessica to Kayode to Ayomide...crazy support system. They frustrated me

Port to namecheap or other foreign hosting companies. These guys in Nigeria are just dead resellers.
And they claim to be Nigeria's No.1 hosting company? Smh
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Vicintonsh(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
ctec:
And they claim to be Nigeria's No.1 hosting company? Smh
No. 1 on the unreliable list

1 Like

Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by KingThreatzz: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Day 6, sites are down. Upperlink is no better, their downtime is a consistency.
I'm planning on porting all my sites to cheaper foreign hosting like mochahost.
It's unfortunate, nothing in Nigeria works
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingThreatzz:
Day 6, sites are down. Upperlink is no better, their downtime is a consistency.
I'm planning on porting all my sites to cheaper foreign hosting like mochahost.
It's unfortunate, nothing in Nigeria works
I am also planning to move to a new hosting, but unfortunately I can't get the current backup of my files from cpanel as it is down
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ceda99: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
My website has been down since 2/1/2019. These guys just want to cripple my business
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by KingThreatzz: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
ctec:
I am also planning to move to a new hosting, but unfortunately I can't get the current backup of my files from cpanel as it is down

Some of my sites came up yesterday for awhile. They should be backup fully. Lets give them sometime then we do the needful
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
ceda99:
My website has been down since 2/1/2019. These guys just want to cripple my business
Same here. The annoying part is that I signed up with them on 31st of Dec. Only to be welcomed with downtime of almost a week now.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by best830: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Most of the people here on NairaLand including Op did not open their eyes well.. Some people came on NairaLand daily writing post on the best hosting you can start to use you can't follow that?? What you guys do is to go on Google and be searching for the best hosting company. The most dumbest hosting company can rank as Number 1 because they spent so much on SEO and Alexa.. This is the time you need to utilize your sense, All those companies has no good server use the one people post on NairaLand.. Stop being gullible
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by warrenweste(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
best830:
Most of the people here on NairaLand including Op did not open their eyes well.. Some people came on NairaLand daily writing post on the best hosting you can start to use you can't follow that?? What you guys do is to go on Google and be searching for the best hosting company. The most dumbest hosting company can rank as Number 1 because they spent so much on SEO and Alexa.. This is the time you need to utilize your sense, All those companies has no good server use the one people post on NairaLand.. Stop being gullible

Can you pls share the thread link?

Thanks
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by best830: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
best830:

https://www.nairaland.com/4940228/verified-hosting-company-free-ssl100
Is this really a verified hosting company or you are just sharing a host you are affiliated with? I thought since you know verified hosts, you'll share a list of some of them instead of just one

2 Likes

Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by best830: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
ctec:
Is this really a verified hosting company or you are just sharing a host you are affiliated with? I thought since you know verified hosts, you'll share a list of some of them instead of just one

Chairman, It is not like that oo. Am a master in website development, I have hosted more than 18 clients websites with this hosting and i have not experience any downtime before. Their server is always active 24/7. It is on this Nairaland i saw the trends about the hosting company, so i decided to give it a try, That is how i got to know about the hosting company, It is really amazing..
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by KingThreatzz: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
ctec:

For your own good, use a foreign host. Dont patronize these unknown Nigerian hosting companies that one person runs from his bedroom. Better at least to use whogohost or smartweb that works as a company than people like these. When yawa gas, youre 100% on your own oo.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by best830: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingThreatzz:

For your own good, use a foreign host. Dont patronize these unknown Nigerian hosting companies that one person runs from his bedroom. Better at least to use whogohost or smartweb that works as a company than people like these. When yawa gas, youre 100% on your own oo.
You sure say you Sabi watin you dey talk??
He said whogohost is doing nonsense, and you told him to say there. You don't know anything, are you a web developer or programmer that you are misleading someone.. You better don't come and enter discussion you know nothing about . OP see what am saying now this person is part of those that mislead people to fall into nonsense....
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by roaringlamb01(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mehn, i have a lot of domains with them, from years ago till now, everyone of them has a problem now. Guess, i will move somewhere else.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by KingThreatzz: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
best830:

You sure say you Sabi watin you dey talk??
He said whogohost is doing nonsense, and you told him to say there. You don't know anything, are you a web developer or programmer that you are misleading someone.. You better don't come and enter discussion you know nothing about . OP see what am saying now this person is part of those that mislead people to fall into nonsense....

Dont be this retarrded. My sites are also suffering downtime from whogohost as we speak.
I have been a victim of using small unknown hosts. When the wahala start no be here. when I was finally able to reach the owner, he told me he travelled to Russia and was offline for awhile. Imagine nonsense, the office address was fake.
The company you are talking of, where is their address and how many sites are hosted by them? If the owner falls sick, and the server is down, no be one chance the clients don enter so.
Never use an unknown hosting company that does not work corporately as a business.

1 Like

Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by best830: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingThreatzz:

Dont be this retarrded. My sites are also suffering downtime from whogohost as we speak.
I have been a victim of using small unknown hosts. When the wahala start no be here. when I was finally able to reach the owner, he told me he travelled to Russia and was offline for awhile. Imagine nonsense, the office address was fake.
The company you are talking of, where is their address and how many sites are hosted by them? If the owner falls sick, and the server is down, no be one chance the clients don enter so.
Never use an unknown hosting company that does not work corporately as a business.
Chairman, Like I told you earlier, this hosting company am saying is very reliable, strong and durable, I will still register another two websites with them tomorrow, The Hosting company is being operated by a Big Registered company in Nigeria, The company is into a lot of things not IT only.. The company deal in car business I. E they are selling cars. It is a very big company...
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by KingThreatzz: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
best830:

Chairman, Like I told you earlier, this hosting company am saying is very reliable, strong and durable, I will still register another two websites with them tomorrow, The Hosting company is being operated by a Big Registered company in Nigeria, The company is into a lot of this not IT only.. The company deal in car business I. E they are selling cars. It is a very big company...

ok
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
roaringlamb01:
Mehn, i have a lot of domains with them, from years ago till now, everyone of them has a problem now. Guess, i will move somewhere else.
if it's just domain then no problem, but if your files are hosted there, let's just pray nothing happens to the files when they come back online....
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Who knows about speedyconnect? How reliable is the hosting?
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by netsurfer01(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2019
ctec:

Baba, from whogohost to speedyconnect.. Do you want your website to live at all?

Anyways have you tried Qservers? That's what i use and they've never failed me for one day kiss
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by kryptochats: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2019
let me advice you all on webserver you can use if you are looking for premium stuff . i use them to host my game back end server and my game has more than a million daily users i pay around $600 every month for the game server and around $1500 . yearly for another two apps back server and they have never failed .. but na money if you need quality ! but they have smaller plans sha if you have little traffic website is inmotionhosting.com

Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by KingThreatzz: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2019
ctec:

Lol. Better try some cheaper foreign hosting.

Day 7, Whogohost, this is wickedness.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2019
KingThreatzz:

Lol. Better try some cheaper foreign hosting.

Day 7, Whogohost, this is wickedness.
You know them? What's up with their hosting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Office Address In Nigeria / Experience Unlimited Internet With Tizeti – Wifi.com.ng! Sign Up / CSS Cheats And Tricks(Learn and Teach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.