Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados (59112 Views)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) / Rihanna and her Boyfriend ASAP Rocky Spotted at Wizkid's Show in Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Don Jazzy, would not like this picture............. grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2022
Jayrockk:
Who would have thought Riri will get pregnant and fat like this grin
cheesy
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by imagrg(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Breast sef don fall.
If she be my olosho, I nor go yash for N2k sef
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by IamV: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2022
4teenblaq:
cry There is this thing most times, we won't find anything wrong with things most celebrities do. But when a random person does the same thing, we all plead for crucifixion of the person. cry

It's an open secret that an average human is a bloody hypocrite.
And also, it's an open secret that rules & people's reaction is highly influenced by people's perceived status,fame & power in the society.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by CaptainFM1: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2022
With all the sun we have in this part of the world.....we no get summer time. You will still see Agbada everywhere.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by IamV: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2022
janetakan:

You have no idea how uncomfortable wearing clothes with pregnancy can be. You really don't!

Don't justify rubbish,please.

There are clothes that are not necessarily clinging to the body a pregnant woman can wear,and feel very comfortable in them.
You can't be pregnant,and be wearing leggings & other clothes that clings to the body,and expect to be comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by IamV: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

let Hollywood not deceive you. America value decency

On paper ,they do,but the reality out there is that they don't.
Like the saying goes, don't take people's word serious on their value,their actions is a better gauge to their culture & value system.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by GistFullGround: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
EmptyGarden:
To think she has a clothing line... sad To even wear the clothes sef Na problem.

Grow up; your culture is not superior to hers!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by theTranscriber: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
janetakan:

You have no idea how uncomfortable wearing clothes with pregnancy can be. You really don't!
so that is why she should be naked?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by theTranscriber: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
We4all:
Her belly looks scary. Why is she dating a gangster though?
is A$AP a gangster?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by ALFADOS(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
God1000:
From the look of things, she will put to bed very soon.

Pregnancy will surely change woman's body and shape, the way she's flaunting it though

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10736295/amp/Rihanna-relaxes-bikini-ASAP-Rocky-jet-skis-Barbados-holiday-gun-charge-bombshell.html
the devil reincarnate
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by adedayoa2(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
This one go soon born, wishing her safe delivery.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by theTranscriber: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
yinmu.it shows in their music,movies and lifestyle
have you seen their politicians dress this crazy?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by elonmuskbaby: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
theTranscriber:
have you seen their politicians dress this crazy?
. Of course they cannot afford to be that stupid because they have an image to protect
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by We4all: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
theTranscriber:
is A$AP a gangster?

He has been arrested for gun related crimes. Isn’t that enough?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by yemmywesey(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
She resemble chioma from anambra state.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by anungangampu: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
TheirFADA:
Omo
Damn
I no fit ever crush on her again

Margot Robbie my new crush
naaaaaaa look for another crush. I don't think we can share my Margiee
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Ninobran90(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
God1000:
From the look of things, she will put to bed very soon.

Pregnancy will surely change woman's body and shape, the way she's flaunting it though

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10736295/amp/Rihanna-relaxes-bikini-ASAP-Rocky-jet-skis-Barbados-holiday-gun-charge-bombshell.html

There is nothing like Bikini here. What I am seeing is pure nude of a stupid Rihanna. Let's not be decieved. What she Rihanna is displaying is her unclothedness and nothing but that. Such action can't be baptized to something else. Let's call a spade, a spade. unclothedness is unclothedness and nothing but nakednes.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by kowalsky: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol. RIH baby kiss
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Yankee101: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Terrible role models
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Gospel2Day: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Daughters of Eve have done so much to promote immorality and destroy morality in the world.
They have faithfully continued the evil mission given to Eve by Satan to bring down Adam and his sons so God can expel them from His Garden.
Selah.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Dskillful(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Paulianfa:

She get too much clothes, she is tired of wearing cloth.

Then let her go completely naked for God sake..
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Imbecilicsamuel: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
If it was tiwa now, you would see all sorts of insults and demeaning names from left and right.

But it's rhianna....everybody keep shut. Slaves...

Nizoorian females, I hope you see the hate your males have towards you? Yet you will present yourselves as doormats to inventless ap£$. Sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by vickybantin(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
TiredHuman:
I have never seen another pregnant lady flaunting it up to Riri's, Chai.
Safe delivery in addy tho cheesy

Oga she don born since na
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by TiredHuman: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
vickybantin:

Oga she don born since na
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by theTranscriber: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
We4all:

He has been arrested for gun related crimes. Isn’t that enough?
when last?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Elidrisy20: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
phemmyfour:
Under my Umbrella
under your armpit
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by theTranscriber: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
. Of course they cannot afford to be that stupid because they have an image to protect
exactly.
So it means decency is still a thing over there.
Imagine a pregnant woman wearing this undecided
Would she show this to her kids?

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Classickj(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
EmptyGarden:
To think she has a clothing line... sad To even wear the clothes sef Na problem.
Riri no like to wear cloth now cheesy
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Classickj(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
TheirFADA:
Omo Damn I no fit ever crush on her again
Margot Robbie my new crush
No be Harley Quinn be this
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by We4all: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
theTranscriber:
when last?

Recently. Read the news.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados by Classickj(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
AutoRedux:

You dey talk rubbish. So they no get oversized or loose fitting clothes that she could have worn?. Even xxxl singlet would be 1000 times better than going naked.
On a good day riri is one of those celebrity that don't like to wear bra...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.