Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (59059 Views)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Vicdayz(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2018

Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee, the unpredictably soft spoken Shuwa lady from Borno state, used to be a household name in the Kannywood movie industry for having featured in many blockbuster films. In this interview with DAILY NIGERIAN’s Mohammed Dunoma, Zee-Zee recalled her controversial relationship with the Rivers born musician, Timaya when she was in Lagos a couple of years ago.

Kannywood was your window to the world but when you stopped acting, you hardly relate to Hausa film artists. Why?

It is true. But my policy is if you properly invite me for a marriage ceremony or any social outing I will honour it, but honestly, for now, I don’t have even female friends (kawaye). As for acting, haba! Zee-Zee has crossed the bridge. How much are you going to pay me for a role?

Who is your role model in Hausa film?

Well, late Aisha Dan-Kano was my favorite and late Rabilu Musa Dan-Ibro, we respected each other a lot. May Allah forgive their sins.

Tell us the most valuable accolade you have ever received

The award I won for featuring in a film called ‘Jinsi’. I got my nickname ‘Zee-Zee’ from the film because I was a character named: ‘Zee-Zee’ which Fati Washa was the lead actress. People were asking whether it was my film. It was not my film and the cars used in the film too were not mine. My cars used to have’ Zee-Zee’ as their special plate number. But of recent I use security cars that have no numbers.

You are most often spotted flaunting your long hair. Is it one of your selling points?

It is not true. Though you know I am shuwa/kanuri we have long hair and I am proud to display them but not always. Yet, I am a religious person. I read the Qur’an and Hadith and I try as much as possible to keep to the tenets of the religion. That is why if I am to come to this world again I want to still come as Ummi Ibrahim, a Muslim, a Nigerian.

What do your friends say about it?

I don’t even keep friends, male or female. I had boyfriend when I was in Kannywood before my controversial relationship with Timaya. But all is now history. I have found a love of my life now.

People say your riches are fake, what is the truth?

Wallahi, I am so rich that if somebody dashes me some millions I would not be as excited as one may think. I have enough money in the bank. Like you confirmed with my personal Assistant. I bought houses and cars for all my staff.

What is your favourite dish?

As a Kanuri lady, I like Tuwon Biski, fried meat and chicken. As for cooking, no I don’t cook. I have plenty staff around me that do that for me, so I don’t cook.

Any regrets in life?

Sometimes ago somebody was quoted as saying that I left Islam and converted to another religion because of my relationship with Timaya. I found it very difficult to believe. It was very much baseless and a mere allegation to tarnish my image. In fact in my entire life that is an incident I am finding it difficult to forget. I am a religious person. I love Islam and whenever I am free I read Hadith of the Holy Prophet a lot.

Any plan to settle down in the nearest future?

Honestly, I want to settle down before the year runs out and I am praying hard for that to happen. As you know, I have a person in mind and God knows best what is in stock for both of us.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/dailynigerian.com/dating-timaya-my-greatest-regret-in-life-ummi-zee-zee/amp/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Olawalesadiq(m): 6:43am On Apr 10, 2018
wati concern me

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by terrezo2002(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2018
It is not all about money after all. Or maybe she didn't get to gain much financially.

3 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by partnerbiz4: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2018
What's our biz naa?

We all have regrets.

Get 10% bonus on Etisalat data purchases.
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Tolbanks(f): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2018
How e take make the rice wey i dey roast done on time

1 Like

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Hahahaha. Pele dear cheesy

Who is she sef?

11 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Bossontop(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2018
undecided
C dis wan oo....y u con dey tell me now ehh?? Abi Na me send u message nii?? We are talking of how to boot buhari back to daura u r here talking nothing.....no make make i send ogun visit u oo....in fact receive small sef as testing testing

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Oyindidi(f): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2018
A proud girl

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by MDsambo: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by okerekeikpo: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Buhari is a waste pipe

7 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Kokan aye��

1 Like

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by johncallidon(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Ok! NEXT?

2 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by zabson(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Fairboy(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Is Timaya from Benue state, thought he was from Bayelsa state?
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Sarang(f): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Their life_their business

Please see my signature
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by lastempero: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Ewu hausa, onye ara ka IBU.

2 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by alen4smith(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by xynerise: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2018
We all have ex we regret dating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Chop clean mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by einsteine(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2018
OP, which of the Timaya is Benue born?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by wi5dom(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2018
Tolbanks:
How e take make the rice wey i dey roast done on time

:\ undecided
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Coldplay007(f): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2018

Any regrets in life?

Sometimes ago somebody was quoted as saying that I left Islam and converted to another religion because of my relationship with Timaya. I found it very difficult to believe. It was very much baseless and a mere allegation to tarnish my image. In fact in my entire life that is an incident I am finding it difficult to forget. I am a religious person. I love Islam and whenever I am free I read Hadith of the Holy Prophet a lot.

All Journalists and bloggers will all end up in hell fire.. how can anybody interpret the above as "dating timaya, my greatest regret?.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by tomdon(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
What's our biz naa?

We all have regrets.

Get 10% bonus on Etisalat data purchases.

Regret for what nau??
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by DaudaAbu(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2018
She keep repeating when i dated timaya..

Is timaya the biggest fish /celebrated person that ever come your way?

2 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by nanakgh(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2018
24th to comment

looking at your face now, id bet its his biggest regret too
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by userplainly(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2018
but Timaya put prick? .... if yes den madam u r past glory!

2 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by gidado14(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Vicdayz:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/dailynigerian.com/dating-timaya-my-greatest-regret-in-life-ummi-zee-zee/amp/
and the useless girl dey get mouth to abuse buhari when your sins of fonication full your head Idiot
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by ayourbamie: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Voting Buhari nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Kellz193: 8:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Nonsense OP with misleading headline
You deserve to be ban!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Blacksodje(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2018
Timaya is from Bayelsa and not from Benue.

He is the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa.

Besides, why do the few celebrities that we know that have dated Timaya always have sorry tales to tell?

She also seem proud!!

3 Likes

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Aibuckher(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2018
What is an umzizizi?
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by danjaD(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2018
1st lie, Timaya is from Bayelsa not Rivers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship / Agbani Darego In Hot Bikini (photo) / D’banj Meets Italian Lady With ‘african Yansh’ In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.