Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery (358 Views)

How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees / See What Happened After Man Begged Nigerians To Help Raise Hospital Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery by Bethneemo: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Little Goldie was in a fire accident that claimed two children's lives and left her and two other children badly burned.
We were able to raise some money from friends on WhatsApp and Facebook to do the first stage of the surgery, but we need more money for the second and third surgery; About 870 thousand naira.
She’s just a four year old who wants to play.
Pls help us; help her.
Here’s a gifting link you can donate to:

https://gifter.com.ng/event/3686

Or you can send directly to her father:
Eze Uchechukwu Benjamin
Zenith bank

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
870k is not much. If you can prove beyond doubt, I can send the complete money for her treatment directly to the hospital's account.

I took this measures because I have been lied to several times by poor people.
Re: Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery by slimjohn2k5: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
870k is not much. If you can prove beyond doubt, I can send the complete money for her treatment directly to the hospital's account.

Them go even scam u with hospital acct

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
OgogoroFreak:

Please sir i am looking for who to give me a spare andriod phone i am using itel 2173 And i can't use it to learn the skill,please can you help me sir
Re: Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery by NairalandSARS: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Them go even scam u with hospital acct
No mind am. E dey catch cruise...
Re: Pls Help Raise Money For Lil Goldie’s Surgery by Bethneemo: 1:09am On Apr 22, 2022
javascript:void(0);
So what do we do to prove to you that it isn’t a scam?

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me Get Legal Advice On This. / Taken down / Children Orphaned By The Owo Church Massacre Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.