Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? (945 Views)

Is Salvation A Scam? / Is Salvation For Everybody Or God Has Chosen Some To Be Saved? / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by haekymbahd(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Maynman:

Which prophets did the Jews murder?
Matthew 23:34-36
New International Version
34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Check the bolded

1 Like

Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by Maynman: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
haekymbahd:
Matthew 23:34-36
34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Check the bolded

Okay.
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by enilove(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
haekymbahd:
Kindly explain this verse

New King James Version
Matthew 21 vs 43
“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

The kingdom of God refers to rewards you receive after the judgement day .
You either receive eternal damnation in hell or comfort in heaven for eternity.

But to get to the kingdom of God , you must first receive the Saviour and continue in His teachings and when death comes , you will enter into the kingdom of God.

Luke 7:28 KJV
For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

The Jews had the opportunity to dominate the kingdom of God but lost it because of their lack of faith in Jesus. This was what Jesus meant by '' it shall be given to another nation''.

Salvation refers to what you will receive before you get to the kingdom of God. It is the first step b4 thinking of the kingdom of God.
Salvation means God's way / plan to save mankind from hell. While kingdom of God is what you get after you are saved.
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by haekymbahd(m): 4:39am On Apr 22, 2022
enilove:

The Jews had the opportunity to dominate the kingdom of God but lost it because of their lack of faith in Jesus. This was what Jesus meant by '' it shall be given to another nation''.

So where is that Nation that the kingdom of God was given to or have the Jews accepted Jesus?
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50am On Apr 22, 2022
haekymbahd:
Kindly explain this verse
New King James Version
Matthew 21 vs 43
“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

I have told you my friend, what you're quoting is not about another race but a nation of obedient humans from all races under the heavens. No race can perform better than the Israelites, even the Arabians you're carrying in your head pursued and killed your Muhammad with all his sons to the point that only Fatima (a female) survived Muhammad at death. Where was Sikiru, Jamiu and other sons of Muhammad?
They've all been killed by the same Arabians so in what way are they better of than the Israelites if they never accepted your prophet wholeheartedly?

The nation God chose started in the first century when God used the Holy Spirit to pick people from different races and anointed them as Abraham's descendants they are the SPIRITUAL JEWS! smiley
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by haekymbahd(m): 6:23am On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have told you my friend, what you're quoting is not about another race but a nation of obedient humans from all races under the heavens. No race can perform better than the Israelites, even the Arabians you're carrying in your head pursued and killed your Muhammad with all his sons to the point that only Fatima (a female) survived Muhammad at death. Where was Sikiru, Jamiu and other sons of Muhammad?
They've all been killed by the same Arabians so in what way are they better of than the Israelites if they never accepted your prophet wholeheartedly?

The nation God chose started in the first century when God used the Holy Spirit to pick people from different races and anointed them as Abraham's descendants they are the SPIRITUAL JEWS! smiley
Agreed..
New King James Version
Matthew 21 vs 43

I asked which nation will kingdom of God be taken from and which nation will it be given to ( is it still the Jews or another Nation) according to that verse
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2022
haekymbahd:
Agreed..
New King James Version
Matthew 21 vs 43

I asked which nation will kingdom of God be taken from and which nation will it be given to ( is it still the Jews or another Nation) according to that verse

The answer is in the post you quoted but it's like i need to emphasize so you can see it clearly

MaxInDHouse:

It was taken from the nation of Israel!

The nation God chosen started in the first century when God used the Holy Spirit to pick people from different races and anointed them as Abraham's descendants they are the SPIRITUAL JEWS! smiley
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by haekymbahd(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The answer is in the post you quoted but it's like i need to emphasize so you can see it clearly

Jewish nation again, Do the spiritual Jews have a name?
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2022
haekymbahd:

YES! The natural JEWS lost the favour so God gathered faithful and obedient people from different races and observers in the first century started calling them "CHRISTIANS"
That was not the name God wanted to call the SPIRITUAL JEWS but since Satan is still very much around with his deception God allowed them to go into a SPIRITUAL SLAVERY which lasted for more than 1800 years until America declared FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP. That's when the SPIRITUAL JEWS were released from captivity under Satan's regime and after they were fully set to go and start gathering obedient people from all the nations of the earth JEHOVAH began calling them by another name
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" any religionist insisting on the name given to that group in Antioch {Act 11:26} and criticizing JWs will be destroyed because Jehovah has given his own servants another name! Isaiah 65:15 smiley
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by sonmvayina(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's fulfilling right now but the hatred you have for the name "Jesus" is blurring your senses so you can't grasp it!

God promised Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but after centuries the Israelites break into two parts ten tribes in the north and two tribes with the Levites in the south.
The northern ten tribes are called Samaritans while the three southern tribes are known as Jews. God stopped relating with the entire nation and continue with the southern three tribes. That's why you are seeing how God promised that people from all the nations of the earth will like to go with JEWS instead of the whole nation of ISRAEL as promised to Abraham.
So the same reason why God stopped relating with the entire nation caused a condemnation on the Jews. They all failed to produce the fruitage of FAITH like their father Abraham, that's why God raised children for Abraham from different races throughout the earth {Matthew 3:7-10} after few Jews accepted Jesus Christ as the promised Messiah God began chosing individuals from other nations starting from Samaria (the former abandoned northern ten tribes) and other nations to complete the 144,000 faithful people who will serve as SPIRITUAL JEWS.
Today those spiritual Jews are the ones we are following and the fulfilment of God's promises after people from all races attached themselves to the Jews could be seen globally.

For your information, the expected result of what Zechariah 8:23 says is found at Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3.

Jehovah's Witnesses are already fulfilling that today, as for the nation of Israel they've been condemned for good and nothing more can come out of that nation forever and ever.

That's what Jesus the only begotten Son of God says:

This is why I say to you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits Matthew 21:43

Jesus said only those who gather with him will continue to yield positive results in line with Bible prophecies but all those turning against him will SCATTER! Luke 11:23

That's why the nation of Israel can never ever gather the tribes together again.
Whether you like it or not, that's the bitter TRUTH! smiley

You fell for the lie...

Or you just use it to console yourself?
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

You fell for the lie...
Or you just use it to console yourself?

LIES don't WORK OUT POSITIVITY!
So whenever something is working out BENEFITS for all involved then it's no lie! wink
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by Kobojunkie: 3:18am On Jan 21, 2023
haekymbahd:
■In the NWT Isreal was cursed is God still with them and have they repented and accept the one who came in the name of the Lord or the Lord has given their glory to another Nation?
Matthew 23:37-39
37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’

■Is Salvation still of the Jew?
1. Yes! You need to clearly understand that God's plan for Israel never even factored Israel actually obeying God from the very beginning, this you learn from reading through the Law of Moses— The National Constitution of the State of Israel in the land of Canaan — which God gave to the children of Israel. From the very beginning, God all but assured them that they would continue in disobedience and He would curse and scatter them all to the four winds of the earth. God also promised that after they had suffered tremendously in the foreign lands where He had scattered them all to, He would then gather them back — at that point, many will readily obey Him— and build for Himself a Kingdom of Priests with which He would rule over the Nations of the earth with - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 & Exodus 19 vs 6. undecided

2. Salvation is only for those who are of the House of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 & Matthew 10 vs 5 - 10 & Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34. undecided
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by Kobojunkie: 3:29am On Jan 21, 2023
haekymbahd:
■Since God has said if the Jews do not accept the one who came in the name of the Lord they will not see him again. So, has the Jews accepted Jesus has God sent and is God with them right now. Mathew 21 vs 43.
■Did God take his kingdom from Jews and which nation do you think he gave it to...
1. First of all, the term Jews refers to Israelites who are born of either of the tribes of Benjamin, Judah, and Levi. If you are aware, there are 12 tribes in total. Second, as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, they would not accept Him en masse many of them will be met with destruction at the time. undecided

2. The Kingdom of God was taken away from the Jewish nation, after God had mined at least 36,000 from among them, almost 2000 years ago. Yes, what Jesus Christ said did come to pass. What that meant was that instead of the Jews being God's only special people, God found for Himself others from among the other tribes of Israel to join the ranks of God's special people. undecided
4 Then I heard how many people had God’s mark on their foreheads. There were 144,000. They were from every tribe of the people of Israel:
5 from the tribe of Judah 12,000 from the tribe of Reuben 12,000 from the tribe of Gad 12,000
6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000
7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000 from the tribe of Levi 12,000 from the tribe of Issachar 12,000
8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000 from the tribe of Joseph 12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000 - Revelations 7 vs 4 - 8
As you can see, only 36000 out of the 144,000 were Jews. undecided
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On Jan 21, 2023
haekymbahd:
■Do they even beleive the New testament how will they know/beleive they were cursed...
■You are the christian and you know this did give his kingdom to another Nation?
1. It does not matter whether the Jews believed the New Testament or not there or now. In fact, it doesn't matter as far as God's formulae whether those who you know today who call themselves Israel believe in Him or not, as God's plan already has it that He will have His Kingdom of Priests to rule the world with whether the physical nation of Israel wants it or not. grin

2. God can never give His Kingdom to another Nation because God's only inheritance in the land of men is His Israel. He is God of Israel and hence, His people — whether they like it or not — Is Israel, and Israel alone. undecided
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Jan 21, 2023
haekymbahd:
Kindly explain this verse[b]New King James Version
Matthew 21 vs 43
“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.[/b]
Salvation was taken from the Jewish Nation of Judah and given to the Nation of Isreal instead. The 144,000 comprised mainly of those who were of the Nation of Israel that had been previously cursed and scattered by God. They bore enough fruit to make up over 108,000 of the 144,000 that God sent out to gather the others back. The Jewish Nation of Judah — as I showed in a previous post — only yielded about 36000 of the 144,000 of God's special people. undecided
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by Kobojunkie: 3:40am On Jan 21, 2023
haekymbahd:
So where is that Nation that the kingdom of God was given to or have the Jews accepted Jesus?
The Nation of Israel... people from that Nation, along with the Samaritans who were also Israelites, made up the count that God sought in the beginning. undecided
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On Jan 21, 2023
haekymbahd:
There are no such things as spiritual Jews. That is simply a delusion that is born in the minds of religionists. All Israelites, Jews included, are blood descendants of Jacob aka Israel. Of course, Israel was divided into two Nations back after the death of Solomon — the nations of Israel and the nation of Judah. And God had previously dealt with those of the nation of Israel in His Old Covenant. But after the arrival of Jesus Christ, God welcomed those of His Lost sheep who would embrace His New Covenant, and then cursed and cast out those of the Jewish Nation for refusing to embrace His New Covenant at the time. undecided
Re: Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:56am On Jan 21, 2023
post=112151502:

It was you that quoted me, I wasn’t talking to you originally.

AntiChriatian puma, eke adugbo, sobole y'oke

Next time you go ask "shey oro ku ti o le da si" stop pokenosing into other people's matter SOLO MAKINDE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tithe And Offerings: For Those Who Want An End To It. / Appeal For Your Support To A Friend In Need! / Satanism Discovered In Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.