Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta (2800 Views)

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2022
The war between Blackaxe and Vikings in Abeokuta intensifies.

Follow previous thread to understand the happenings

Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by illicit(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2022
And the guys that did this will never be caught

Na wa o

Best thing is to leave this country because at a time u might be the only saint among neighbors that have killed
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by shagasha: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by nifemi25(m): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2022
No single gain in being a cultist... It's either you die before your time or they use you to count scores. Never go closer to any cultist cos you never can tell when they are ready to strike him.
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by realstars: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2022
And the soil is not yet filled up to recive them to were their grandfathers abod.
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Black ax and vikings? Abeoukuta?

Baggers dey abeoukuta??

Thought it was Ayes and Eyies doing their thing over there... Anyways... DJ!!!!

Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
Black ax and vikings? Abeoukuta?

Baggers dey abeoukuta??

Thought it was Ayes and Eyies doing their thing over there... Anyways... DJ!!!!

Yes this one is a latest cult war my brother o
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by Yommychrz(m): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Next

Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by nosleep: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
I have one Ayes here this boy always disturb the compound with noise of being a cultist. He just joined few months back. I just keep watching him till Vikings will come for him small pikin nor know watin him put him hand. I told him yesterday that what he put his hands is worse than what he thinks but he said nothing dey happened him be strong man. We are watching Because I know they will come for him. grin

1 Like

Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by Cultistupdate: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
nosleep:
I have one Ayes here this boy always disturb the compound with noise of being a cultist. He just joined few months back. I just keep watching him till Vikings will come for him small pikin nor know watin him put him hand. I told him yesterday that what he put his hands is worse than what he thinks but he said nothing dey happened him be strong man. We are watching Because I know they will come for him. grin

Boss warn am o

2 Likes

Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by Fuckyoumod: 4:09am On Apr 22, 2022
illicit:
And the guys that did this will never be caught

Na wa o

Best thing is to leave this country because at a time u might be the only saint among neighbors that have killed
caught how?
This is not ritual na, it's a cult war and I don't support the police wasting our scarce resources to find their killers. Just bury them and move on.

That's the price for being a cultist!
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by EagleNest(m): 4:29am On Apr 22, 2022
Died for nothing
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by elonmuskbaby: 4:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Boss warn am o
no need.
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by elonmuskbaby: 4:54am On Apr 22, 2022
nosleep:
body Go soon tell am.na strong men them dey take deceive themselves.strong man wey dey run from police, strong man wey no get money, education, business or sense.strong man wey illiterate bandits dey kill anyhow
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by Bigfish121(m): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2022
Na wa.for uniport that year,na so one of my guy dey tell me say make I come bag up,I just look am laugh.me wey spend more than 20 years for benin,I nor join anything na come for this school I woh join.
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by illicit(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
caught how?
This is not ritual na, it's a cult war and I don't support the police wasting our scarce resources to find their killers. Just bury them and move on.

That's the price for being a cultist!

The killers need to face their loo too or else one day about 80 percent of our population will be people that have killed
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by Passionate888: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pre sallah slaughter
Re: They Cut His Throat In Front Of His House - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Abeokuta by Killerbag36: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
nosleep:

Nothing go sub we gat him fully covered u go hear score
Vikki go call for peace talk by the time we deal with them. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed In The Head While Testing A Watermelon Helmet / My Father And I Caught A Thief This Morning / "Justice For Roxie: A Heartbreaking Tale Of Animal Cruelty In Nigeria" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.