Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Watch This Video. No More Morals Left In This World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch This Video. No More Morals Left In This World (439 Views)

Morals: Never Allow Friends Break Your Home / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video. No More Morals Left In This World by Rich4god(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2022
Just take a look at the attached video. During our days while growing up, we will get a beating from adults or even total strangers for doing something like this. But here, the adults who are supposed to place multiple slaps on the face of these kids are the ones cheering and videoing them.

Tomorrow now, we if an incident happen, we will want to blame the school or the church for not doing the right thing.

Fact is, all of us are to blame for lack of morals among our children. We so much promote sex.ality too much. Even here on this forum, threads with such contents gets to FP quick and with numerous comments from members.

There was once a thread about a lady that took pix without p.nties, sharp sharp, the thread hit FP, and comments plenty. Before you blame the mods on this, know that the mods push things that members want to see and read

So we are all to blame.

https://fb.watch/cwOa0zLREU/
Re: Watch This Video. No More Morals Left In This World by Rich4god(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2022
Video no gree upload..
Re: Watch This Video. No More Morals Left In This World by Rich4god(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2022
See attached link for the video on Facebook.

https://fb.watch/cwOa0zLREU/

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland: Why These Cries In The Land Of Sex? / Will You Rather Win 10m Or Allow Your Best Friend Win 100m / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.