Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday (5334 Views)

99.5% Football Predictions (strickly 2 Odds) And Big Odds Everyday / Free 2+ Odds Everyday / 2 Sure Odds Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Pay after winning .....chat me up for your daily 10odds daily....09043081334
I won't fail u

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by SirbobbyDgreat: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Courageous01:
I won't fail u
POst today game no be after the game come na go dey post am

4 Likes

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Qqqu: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Trade binary options and earn daily check free info below

1 Like

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Ok..... Am going to clear our doubt.. Today's game on the way... Meanwhile first slip is a cutting one while the second slip is a Boom

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Sorry.. Second Slip is a cutting one*
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Òmó, your predictions dey enter gaan oh.. chai smiley smiley
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2022
Today's 10odds
bet9ja code (6JFKLR3)
I wish everyone good luck
Note: no sure or fix match, so don't mind people talking about sure match..
Let's all experience green

1 Like

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2022
The game

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2022
For sportybet code
BCCRG6H1
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by habibest06(m): 5:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Please give me your number or mail
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Vick4v: 5:59am On Apr 23, 2022
habibest06:
Please give me your number or mail
His number is on the first post
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 6:32am On Apr 23, 2022
Today's 10odds well be out by 12Pm.
Chat me up on 09043081334
Am not going to post it here today..
Pls bear with me
It's still payment after winning
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Courageous01:
The game
Eyah..fernabache went to score 6 goals.
Against your 1-5. Kai, you're ticket was nice sha. U try
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Me too, I have game to post. Who will patronize? Split some after winning. OP no vex say I'm on your thread abeg
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2022
PaulOtl:
Me too, I have game to post. Who will patronize? Split some after winning. OP no vex say I'm on your thread abeg
No offense picked man....we are all here to win and share to one another
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Courageous01:

No offense picked man....we are all here to win and share to one another
Okay. Thank you.
I'll do that shortly

Italy: Venezia - Atalanta - Away win @ 1.50
Finland: HjK Selsinki - Fc inter Kuku - Home win @ 1.60
Hungary: Kisvarda V -VSC Debrecen - Home win @ 1.80
France: Lyon - Montpellier - home win @1.36
Total is 6.26 odds.
Hmm good luck o to anyone wey get the mind to play it...if all comes out green, abeg remember to come drop small thing for boys here.
You can stake from 2k upward, but if u want longer games with lesser stake(like 200 to 500naira), then let's put head together reason am...I still get long ticket going.

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2022
PaulOtl:

Okay. Thank you.
I'll do that shortly

Italy: Venezia - Atalanta - Away win @ 1.50
Finland: HjK Selsinki - Fc inter Kuku - Home win @ 1.60
Hungary: Kisvarda V -VSC Debrecen - Home win @ 1.80
France: Lyon - Montpellier - home win @1.36
Total is 6.26 odds.
Hmm good luck o to anyone wey get the mind to play it...if all comes out green, abeg remember to come drop small thing for boys here.
You can stake from 2k upward, but if u want longer games with lesser stake(like 200 to 500naira), then let's put head together reason am...I still get long ticket going.

Nice one guy....I humbly apologize for yesterday game that fenerbache cut....who could have believed that they can score 6 goals from away.... U see, that's football for you...like I said earlier, nothing like sure match.... That's why they called it prediction....today am going to do my best to put a smile in everyone's face including me cuz i wasn't expecting the loss yesterday.... Thanks guys for your understanding.
Note: my games are free until green then if it touches you to appreciate me
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2022
Courageous01:

Nice one guy....I humbly apologize for yesterday game that fenerbache cut....who could have believed that they can score 6 goals from away.... U see, that's football for you...like I said earlier, nothing like sure match.... That's why they called it prediction....today am going to do my best to put a smile in everyone's face including me cuz i wasn't expecting the loss yesterday.... Thanks guys for your understanding.
Note: my games are free until green then if it touches you to appreciate me
Ah, no Bro, you don't even need to apologise.
You stated it before now that nothing is sure or fixed in this gambling stuff. The odd for them wining was decent enough @ 1.65 or so.
It happens, it was just a miscalculation Sir. Doesn't mean you aren't good at predictions.

Me sef, na if person wants to appreciate me, if it comes out all green. We can't force anyone to, we just dey encourage them to at least...na brokenness this period make me rush come here.
Good luck with your games today.
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Chigorkizz(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2022
Courageous01:
I won't fail u

This is my 5odds for those that requested for it (6JLCHHF)
While this is my 10odd of the day (6JKQPMK)
Good luck everyone
Start by 12pm
Those that are using other betting site apart from bet9ja, pls sort it out yourself

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2022
For those who like betting on league one games.
Try this
*Charlton vs Shrewsbury - Away score or @ 1.35
*Sunderland vs Cambridge - Home @ 1.33
*Crewe Alexandra vs Ipswich - away @ 1.50
*MKdons vs Moracambe - 12 and 1-4 goals @1.44 (but if you doubt 1-4 goals)
*Portsmouth vs Gillingham - Home @ 1.70 (or go for if in doubt)
Then you can add other games to it like ;
Championship * Nottingham Forest win @1.62

Note: nothing is certified a sure game, we just try to guide punter's path to the safest , or most likely scenarios to play out. That's why I wrote, if in doubt go for , in some matches...You will still need to use your initiative too. Best of luck.

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by christianjoy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cool you guys are really trying kudos to punters here shocked cool
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Very dicey.
That inter Kuku game was a shocker. 1-4
Killed the bet option I posted here.

Sorry to anyone who may have played it. Next time I'll go with my first instinct which was . That league see's often
Meanwhile, what a disappointing turn of events as Leipzig lost the match in the 89th minute, resulting in both my tickets failing.
That late scoring is painful Sha.

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
The curse of one game killing my ticket continues...since last week.
One game is still going on
The other is one down

Modified on 24th April 10 pm
So, I was not sure of the last tgame and decided to cash out last night. So fiorentina didn't put me to shame. Home tea was strong tho.
2100 naira came out of it Sha. I'm not ungrateful...still a win.

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Courageous01:

This is my 5odds for those that requested for it (6JLCHHF)
While this is my 10odd of the day (6JKQPMK)
Good luck everyone
Start by 12pm
Those that are using other betting site apart from bet9ja, pls sort it out yourself
It's left with PSV, and PSG matches.
I pray it all ends in green for you. "Praying emoji"

1 Like

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Sorry guys.
All, but one ticket got cut.
I'm not going to disturb this thread again...I didn't predict well. Football can play opposite way anyday anytime. Just luck. E.g how milwall equalised at the 96-98 minute to make my ticket enter. And Bournemouth too..late equaliser. I don't like that sort of tension jare. cheesy
But something tells me that if I only wanted to always narrow my games to two or three odds, that I'll be seeing green on a weekly basis. But I'm used to lengthy game tickets... besides, staking power above 2k is the only sensible amount for two odds..to maximize gain which I am not even able to be affording at the moment. Some can, others can't

Let me leave the thread for the original poster.
Best of luck to you all.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Quiters never win...I refuse to quit cuz of everyday cutting one of my prediction
Here is my today's odd on sportybet booking (BCCU488J) starting by 12pm...we keep pushing until we get there.

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Well today was disappointing and also relieving.
Three tickets cut yesterday as a result of one game. Two cut today as a result of still one game - my 20k ticket just cut before my eyes. My 64k ticket followed with the same game cutting it. #200 naira stake each.
I cashed out two tickets just 40 minutes before the Barcelona match, becuz I had a bad feeling about Rayo Valecano and Tondela matches. I followed my instincts this time around.

Never see any win as too little, as long as you get more than ten times your staking cost, you are not a looser. Little by little big money will come...your staking will get higher. Abi nau

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
A second one
Barcelona shame on you. That bad spirit didn't shame me today tongue
After they will say there is no match fixing anymore in la Liga lipsrsealed

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by christianjoy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Wow I like that type of instincts
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2022
Yup, thanks.
Same thing happened with fiorentina game. Had t follow that fear instinct and cash out. They lost , just as they were the last game in my bet.
And you know, you can't help it when you live just two minutes away from a bet shop. So I have time to go as fast as I can, anytime. Well, except from 9pm onwards.
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2022
I'm dropping this game for anyone who has that #100 or #200 or #500 to spare. It's better than wasting it on one green bottle lipsrsealed. If your mind tells you to change one or two games, follow your mind biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA, UEFA Rules Blocking Super League Ruled Unlawful By Court / Aspiring To Be A Coach Or Referee (football) / U-20 WWCQ: Falconets Thrash Congo 4-0 In Brazzaville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.