Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday (5406 Views)

99.5% Football Predictions (strickly 2 Odds) And Big Odds Everyday / Free 2+ Odds Everyday / 2 Sure Odds Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2022
I have three good odds, who wants to play ? 5k stake to give u 12000 by the end of today. 3 games in total.
Who has 5k to risk? Then we split it. I can take 3K. The game seems very promising.

Modified: Sorry, I didn't check the date well. The Dublin match is on the 29th. Had thought they were all today's matches.
" Wahalur " in my fake British accent undecided

Modified today, 29th April . Ticket below won. Bohemians is already leading @ 3-0 half time.
Thanks for viewing.

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
This one is still running below

The other ticket was a disaster. Played from the opposite direction.

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Why people dey ignore this thread like this nau?
Now I need someone to bet this stuff quickly, no one seems to care. Then, the ticket will eventually play well.
Ok 500. I'll refund it tomorrow.
I don't have online account, cuz the name doesn't match my bank name. I didn't know it has to, so they don't let me withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by juniorboma: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
PaulOtl:
Now I need someone to bet this stuff quickly, no one seems to care. Then, the ticket will eventually play well.
I don't have online account, cuz the name doesn't match my bank name. I didn't know it has to, so they don't let me withdraw.
How far?
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
juniorboma:

How far?
Finally, Someone. You can play it ba?
Oya, try this code before 11. Thanks.
Good luck
Play it #500 or 1k depending on your guts.
If it cuts, I'll transfer #500 for u tomorrow morning. You can send me a mail with your details by then.

2.something odds over played today. More than 15 games that I saw. But I didn't play them alone. It was mixed. This one's look decent, since they are kinda in form in their respective leagues.
Make we try
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
@habibest, I see you lurking around sir.
I dey greet bro.
Everytime I'm posting, it seems like it's just you and I on this thread.
I hope we smile to the bank soon. I wish.
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by juniorboma: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
PaulOtl:

Finally, Someone. You can play it ba?
Oya, try this code before 11. Thanks.
Good luck
Play it #500 or 1k depending on your guts.
If it cuts, I'll transfer #500 for u tomorrow morning. You can send me a mail with your details by then.

2.something odds over played today. More than 15 games that I saw. But I didn't play them alone. It was mixed. This one's look decent, since they are kinda in form in their respective leagues.
Make we try

I'm at work..
Night shift. I have account online, but the time difference to enable me place a bet was so small. I will be waiting for other booking codes tommorow.

Thank you for your time
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Gafdam(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2022
People are with u,they are just watching,just continue with ur gud work
PaulOtl:
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2022
gr8twizzy:
Winning ticket for today 6jwzxjl
Pls you guys should create your own tend
Not on mine.... Plsssssss
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
10odd of the day
Good luck everyone

1 Share

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by martinchigozie1(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2022
Good morning @ courageous1. Due to all these cut one here and there, I suggest you cut the games down to 3 odds. What matters is winning consistently. Someone start playing such game with as little as 250 (1000÷4) and grow your account from there. With consistency, you will see this thread filled with ppl. Just a suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by brightDdon(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
martinchigozie1:
Good morning @ courageous1. Due to all these cut one here and there, I suggest you cut the games down to 3 odds. What matters is winning consistently. Someone start playing such game with as little as 250 (1000÷4) and grow your account from there. With consistency, you will see this thread filled with ppl. Just a suggestion.

I support your suggestion,,,

He's good at prediction,,if he reduce the number of accumulation, more winning will be sure.
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
brightDdon:

I support your suggestion,,,

He's good at prediction,,if he reduce the number of accumulation, more winning will be sure.
Ok guys.... That's better...I am going to release 3odds right away....thanks for your opinion and encouragement
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Ugik(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm following closely
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
3odds ....starting by 3pm

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Shinareal: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Add me up 08030943057 but I will suggest one method for you you can make it 4odds daily everyday that's from Sunday to Saturday cos I know you must surely predict and win 5days out of 7days and the punters Will play the game everyday eg. 1000naira to play for 5 days is 5000naira and let's say you win for 5days. Thats 15000 naira profit after removing your stake which is 5000naira
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shinareal:
Add me up 08030943057 but I will suggest one method for you you can make it 4odds daily everyday that's from Sunday to Saturday cos I know you must surely predict and win 5days out of 7days and the punters Will play the game everyday eg. 1000naira to play for 5 days is 5000naira and let's say you win for 5days. Thats 15000 naira profit after removing your stake which is 5000naira

Must you display ur stupidity on my trend ....nairaland made it so easy for everyone to create a topic within 3mins....why can't u create urs? You don't have poor people in ur area that u can milk their money?

1 Like

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by brightDdon(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Courageous01:

Must you display ur stupidity on my trend ....nairaland made it so easy for everyone to create a topic within 3mins....why can't u create urs? You don't have poor people in ur area that u can milk their money?

@op,, I think the guy above didn't mean any bad,,he was only suggesting and asked to be added,,,please let's be calming down please,,,

God will help us all,,
let's love leads please.
@Op, God bless you,you are going well

2 Likes

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
I ain't gonna stop..... Until I make it right
15odds .... Starting by 5pm

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Courageous01:
I ain't gonna stop..... Until I make it right
15odds .... Starting by 5pm
Congrats to those that played it and those that motivated me to keep moving, after almost 4 consecutive cutting one of my prediction which I nearly give up...... This is just the beginning, we are winning back to back tomorrow...gracias everyone
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shinareal:
@shinareal, I am sincerely sorry about my rude comment towards u...I misunderstood your point...I wasn't thinking straight, was in the middle of forecasting when your opinion came in...pls � don't take it personal.
For tomorrow game, I will be droping it on WhatsApp 09043081334.
Note: am not charging any money, just to know people that will play it.. At the same time Show a little love cuz nah data I dey use...

1 Like

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Today's 10odd game Is starting by 2:30pm.
Chat me up, let me be sure u playing
Note: no charges yet
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
We did it again........ Congrats to those that played....pls � past ur winning ticket here for people to see.... Tomorrow greater

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sorry the first ticket was cut by only fenerbache... This one is all about green..... Thanks to those that believed that I can do this....we are expecting more win tomorrow.
I don't hide my lost ticket and celebrate the winning ticket, why I pasted the first ticket for u to see

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2022
You can now join my WhatsApp group chat using the following link below...let's make it more cordinated..thanks

https:///GfVotytZTFp4wND3kHF5X2
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Courageous01:

You can now join my WhatsApp group chat using the following link below...let's make it more cordinated..thanks

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2022
The link is having issue ....just chat me up on 09043081334, I will now and u to the group
Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2022
Good morning everyone.
OP good morning. Let this be my last free posting on your thread. I know u once allowed me to post, but I read where u said we should go make our own threads. Last one , thanks.

Re: Give Me Benefit Of Doubt ....10 Odds Everyday by Courageous01(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congrats to those who subscribed for my vip games @ Steve, u get mind ooo ... Congrats to your big win but next time don't stake with such huge amount cuz no game is 100percent .see as I jejely put 500naira .. For those that will be saying it's an edited slip...I can show u dey video of me holding the ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Decision On Peseiro Will Be Made After AFCON 2023 – Sports Minister, Enoh / David Vs Goliath - Tiny David Haye (6ft 3) Beats Giant Russian (7ft 2) / Newcastle Dumps Obafemi !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.