Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) (4304 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Do You Think Mtn's 5G Broadband Will Come With Uncapped Plans? / Airtel Offers 4GB Browsing Data Free For Customers; See How To Get It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Johnsown1(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Don't be an idiot what your point

It looks small but that's a big fraud.

Imagine 50 kobo cut from 20 million subscribers from just that little reminder.

Be like your head no correct

I think it's because this country is a lawless one and people tend to do whatever they wish. The people that supposed to monitor all the services are busy enjoying the fat huge cash that they receive from MTN.
So things tend to be happening anyhow

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Kingnelson9: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2022
OP, your name is disgusting
Kindly change it.
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by NoQualmz: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Apart from them which other authorities should I tag??

Who u wan tag again? U funny o.

Which platform is more powerful than twitter?

Reason why it was once banned in nigeria
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2022
NoQualmz:

Who u wan tag again? U funny o.

Which platform is more powerful than twitter?

Reason why it was once banned in nigeria

Someone has posted the thread and mtn reacted but I think it needs more retweets
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Sadstoner: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2022
Rajman45:
If u no fear mtn and dstv, who u go fear?
fear woman
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Rajman45(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Sadstoner:
fear woman
Hahaha........ women own de another level.
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Rugaria: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2022
MTN is the biggest 419er in this country!
That thing is a criminal organization. The way they steal from their customers is alarming. How about their useless promos? Their midnight data thefts and co? Very creepy organization..
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Rugaria: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2022
MTN is the biggest 419er in this country!
That thing is a criminal organization. The way they steal from their customers is alarming. How about their useless promos which are basically fraudulent? Their midnight data thefts and co? Very creepy organization..
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by mabea: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Don't be an idiot what your point

It looks small but that's a big fraud.

Imagine 50 kobo cut from 20 million subscribers from just that little reminder.

Be like your head no correct
You can actually cancel the reminder. I don't receive a reminder but then my airtime finishes abruptly and it's very annoying.
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by BBBricks: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2022
Dial *131*200#

If you want to reset your MTN data settings and start using your credit to browse the internet, you just need to dial *131*200#.

When you don't want to use your airtime credit to browse the internet simply dial *131*201# to start using your internet data again.
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by wisdomkid: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

I think pipo like u constitute the problem we have in this country.

unlettered
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Hopez456(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2022
mabea:
You can actually cancel the reminder. I don't receive a reminder but then my airtime finishes abruptly and it's very annoying.
How did you cancel yours?
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by AK481(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Am I the only one having this issue with mtn, talking using my credit or airtime and exhausting it more while my call is going on

sad angry

Once a call is on going and you have less than 50 naira credit. There is something mtn always do and I think it's fraudulent.

While you still have small airtime and the call is going on, an mtn voice will start talking and reminding you that you have low credit using your on credit and exhausting the more.

This is fraudulent, why can't they send a simple text or allow the call to end Why issue me a reminder using my own airtime? And then you also paused my call while talking and finish my credit.

This is a fraud I don't know who else is experiencing it.

Very annoying, it takes more than 10 seconds and interfere with conversations.
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Connected1: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2022
I did YouTube Plan of #500 and I watched two Nigerian movies to my surprise when I checked my data balance I was left with 4.3gb while my YouTube data was untouched.

Since then I saw those plans as fraudulent and I haven't gone there since.

Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by youngstrow(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2022
THE MOST FRAUDULENT ORGANIZATION IS THOSE BASTARD CALLING THEMSELVES EMPTY-HEN AND OTHERS,ALL THOSE NETWORK ARE ALL PARTNER'S IN CRIME IF ALL THOSE MODAFUCKERS MAKE HEAVEN DEFINITELY YAHOO BOIS NO GA PROBLÈME COS THEY IN SAME CATEGORY.
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by RedCentaur(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
nani667:
Their data is usually fictitious... For example the 500MB midnight sub will stop working when it is remaining like 100+ MB...

Even normal 12GB data I usually sub for and get extra 12GB Bonus, the bonus will get to about 400+ MB remaining and stop counting..., then they start zapping from my main data instead ...

My bonus data got to 489MB and they started zapping from my main balance, so basically 489MB Don enter voicemail be dat undecided

MTN is simply fraüd ✔️

Beht we to dey manage dem laidat

My man you sabi what's up. Tried their night plan after doing normal 3gb monthly, guy this b*stards just chook hand for my main data dey scoop am .

Before I know wetin dey, dem don collect like 400mb. Come see painment for my side. Even wetin op dey yan na correct update, na die we dey for this obodo 9ja.
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Voldoz: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Am I the only one having this issue with mtn, talking using my credit or airtime and exhausting it more while my call is going on

sad angry

Once a call is on going and you have less than 50 naira credit. There is something mtn always do and I think it's fraudulent.

While you still have small airtime and the call is going on, an mtn voice will start talking and reminding you that you have low credit using your on credit and exhausting the more.

This is fraudulent, why can't they send a simple text or allow the call to end Why issue me a reminder using my own airtime? And then you also paused my call while talking and finish my credit.

You on point very very these guys are ripping us apart.
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Whobedatte(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dem go send us notification not as a text but display notification and interchange the ' Cancel ' and ' Ok' column so you mistakenly press Ok
Then they tell you you have subscribed to N50/ caller tune .
Useless country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by olamideee: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
That mpulse data thing is a sham ..

I buy data , I no fit use am.

Later they'll start shouting yahoo boys upandan .. see as cooperate organisation they rip us..

Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by hansomb: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Infact now night data from 5 thirty a.m no dey work even if u just subscribed
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Leemekzy: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rajman45:
If u no fear mtn and dstv, who u go fear?
those 2 companies be the real yahoo guys
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by PlaysNigeria: 3:39pm On May 01, 2022
Mtn don chop belle full, sometimes them dey even comot money to tell you the number you are calling is switched off.
It's the audacity for me.
Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by InternetWebM082(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2022
[s]
NaijaOlosho:

sad angry

[/s]

Re: Fraud Alert: I Think MTN Is Talking Advantage Of Her Customers (See Why) by Psady(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2022
Sucre6:

It's annoying and utterly frustrating, I wrote a whole article to vent my anger on this issues before, MTN has become so fraudulent that they use your own paid airtime, to remind you of low credit, it's madness, and they won't hesitate to double charge your data and secretly wipe your call credit. I have also noticed that your call credit depreciates gradually and almost unnoticed even without u using it. Am beyond annoyed with stuff going on in this country, a company that does this in another country will be shut down within hours angry
The way mtn is acting of recent, you just begin to think if the company has been held ransom or closing shop due to financial constraints. Open day robbery going on, both through airtime and data purchase. You purchase airtime with your hard earned money for specific purposes only for you to receive stupids messages on how multiple deductions has been for services you never know about or opted for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opera Mobile Registration Key.plz Help. / Tension Comes In As GLO Now Charges N16 Per Sms / Get 1.5GB On AIRTEL For N500 And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.