Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

NIMC Is Frustrating Me, Pls Help Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIMC Is Frustrating Me, Pls Help Me. (302 Views)

The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) / A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Is Frustrating Me, Pls Help Me. by orlabot(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Good morning everyone. I trust you had a wonderful night rest.
Please, I am currently in a very unpleasant position in the hand of the NIMC. I am a seeking to relocate abroad on or before mid of July this year, so because of this I needed to update some of my credentials. But to my greatest surprise, when I was trying to do my name rearrangement, I realized that the NIMC office had made a mistake in my name sequence. So I have to pay for another alterations to the name arrangement. This I did on the 4th of this month. Up till now, I haven't gotten a response concerning this and my time is limited for me to do every other processing involving my relocation. Please I need someone to come to my aid. Thanks
Re: NIMC Is Frustrating Me, Pls Help Me. by Kendollar696(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Go back to the office and pursue it. Have some money with you because na money dey speed up things for this country. God help you..

(1) (Reply)

Which Market In Lagos? / Online Shopping / Why Don't You Mine Tron And Make 10k Every Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.