Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? (718 Views)

LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church / Need A Date? Leave Your Message, Age, Location, And Phone Numbers. / On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by MsPotato(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
WHY? Did I do anything wrong?

Please tell me whats the matta? cry cry cry
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by koolkamzzy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2011
Nha nothing went wrong, she's only going back to her Bundus to pick up a new job offer. She’s just been appointed the Head Mistress of one village Primary school in the Bundus, and as you know there is no internet facilities in the Bundus, hence her Goodbye message. Please take heart.

Like they say over here:[size=15pt] “20 friends cannot play together for 20 yrs”[/size] so please take heart
. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by MsPotato(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^ Are u serious about that? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by koolkamzzy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
YHES NA

ARE YOU DOUBTING ME
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by MsPotato(f): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2011
Uhmm. . . I dont know. I guess cxause Upendo told me she is dealing with logistics and not teaching embarassed
But what is Bundus?
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by koolkamzzy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2011
Yha she's going there as the Head Teacher , not to teach but to oversee and control all other Teachers, so its still part of logistics.

But what is Bundus?
It's a very remote village where there are no internet facilites.

[size=15pt]BTW, tought you are suppose to be sleeping by now[/size]
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by Jamesdman(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2011
@Ms. Potato, don't mind Kool. He is jst pullin ur legz! Upendo had diz stunt wif Satani, which started as a joke, bt gradually developed into sumtin else. So, she became scared n wants 2 bail out. @UPENDO i'm sure u're readin diz, log in n explain 2 one of ur BESTEST FRIEND (Ms. Potato) why u wanna leave!
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by tellwisdom: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
She's gone already, She complained it to me about some rubbish labeled against her, CUDDLEME LABELLING HER TO BE MARRIED TO SATANI22, So she felt so bad about it that they misinterpreted her when  she was trying to council satani with the use of that name, bla bla bla!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-707827.0.html

Her account has been deactivated
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by upendo98(f): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2011
@Sweet potato
I thought you were addressing me! shocked shocked shocked
Na,its the kind of mess you find urself in when you try to befriend smobody and u get mistaken for wife.
let it pass cz its a waste of time trying t explain. its tired.
can we close this thread? we can talk elsewhere.

@kamzzy . How cud you guess right?Am deep in the bundus.No internet no light nothing .

Call that 'Project Logistics'  kiss
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by upendo98(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2011
undecided
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by Cuddlemii: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2011
Upendu, james, satani etc where have u all been?
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by upendo98(f): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I want to read your poems cuddlemi.
Something nice and diffrent. Want to smile smiley smiley

Now tell me where you find the below line

"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow"

I missed you too.ONLY YOU.
kiss
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by Cuddlemii: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2011
upendo 98:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I want to read your poems cuddlemi.
Something nice and diffrent. Want to smile smiley smiley

Now tell me where you find the below line

"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow"

I missed you too.ONLY YOU.
kiss

lolz well we are all at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-707037.160.html.

where is sata?
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by upendo98(f): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^
Its ok.dont go there.

Am having a blast . life's is good so lets enjoy it.

gone to read your poems.
kiss
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by CrazyMan(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
I thought there were no internet facilities in your present location?

What are you still doing online. angry angry angry tongue
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by upendo98(f): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2011
BUSTED!!!
Potato/cuddleme
I will try 2 find you elsewhere. kiss kiss
Busy wrk now.

@POTATO.Can we close this thread? hoping its the last bearing 'upendo nl name
wink
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by MsPotato(f): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2011
I wont reply anymore than. AM glad u are ok but you shouldnt even take any relationship here serious. Trust me, I have so many NL husband that I couldnt even count how many do I have. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by MMM2(m): 4:23am On Jul 09, 2011
nothing angry
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by Emeka72(m): 4:30am On Jul 09, 2011
@Upendo; simply beg Seun to Ban you from d Forum.
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by Emeka72(m): 6:07am On Jul 09, 2011
I too want to take a break from d forum to enable Me concentrate more on My studies for My final semester. I shall be back in october.
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by upendo98(f): 6:21am On Jul 09, 2011
^^ its addiction or NL bug. Internet ban is the best. angry angry

@Potato
Those 'husb' know wht a joke is.This is a serious determined proud sat,forceflly demanding my private IDs and threatening dire conseq. if I dont play his tune.
A joker doenst stalk/threaten. I think av seen too many horror movies but I am nt taking chances!!! no no.
undecided
I know where to talk to you.

IICE/MUKINA will close this. so kiss kiss kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by Emeka72(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2011
I am even contemplating taking a break from all internet social activities except for research and project purpose probably from next week until october after My final semester exams then I can be fully back; So nobody should worry if dey notice I'm no longer featuring on Nairaland Forum or even FaceBook; but I may need to access My yahoo! mail so as to get important documents.
Re: Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? by upendo98(f): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2011
^^^

EMEKA!! jeez!! What now!

Do me a favour.Truth is NO BODY GIVES A DAMN WHAT ANYBODY DOES WITH THEIR LIVES!! Gosh.

My message targeted 'specif people'cz I dnt have pples personal IM's.!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not like Obama taking a break!!!even if he does life goes on and gets better angry C'mmon!!

Read thread title and do the necessary!! just like evrybody else.It was Potato to me and VV and we are done here. let it die now.

angry

GONE TO ABIYEI
Join me in celebrations!!!!!!!!

(1)

Need A Seriouse Relationship / 5 Things To Do While You’re Single. / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.