Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? (789 Views)

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / How Can He Forgive His Wife And Forget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by joetem(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
I am a medical doctor while my husband is a software developer. We both had good jobs until my husband lost his job and getting another well paid job became difficult, we both decided that I should travel to Canada for a job I got around that time and when I am stabilised, he would join me with the children. We are blessed with 2girls. We continued with our lives.

December 2018, I decided to come to NIGERIA for the festivities and to celebrate or 20th wedding anniversary. When I arrived, I noticed a tensed atmosphere between my daughters and their father. I thought it was the teenager – parent’s issue, so I ignored it. But when I noticed that my daughters would sometimes be rude to their father, I demanded to know what was going on. This became a matter of concern because, my daughters used to adore their father. I tried several times to get my daughters to speak with me but all they had to say was for me to talk to my husband. I had to ask my husband what was going on. He told me it was nothing he could not handle and that our daughters were keeping bad company in school and because of this, he decided to disallow them from going out and attending parties. He drops them in school and created time to pick them from school.

I was happy as such strong hand is needed for teenage girls. I then ignored their attitude. Few days to when I was to travel back to Canada. I called my daughters to speak with them. After a long talk, they told me that daddy did not want them to go out because he was having sex with both of them. When my husband came back from the office, I confronted him and they repeated what they told me in his presence. My husband denied vehemently but the girls insisted that it was happening.

I was confused and I sought the counsel of our pastor and his parents. They called our daughters and they said the same thing. I didn’t know who to believe. My husband kept begging me to believe him but I just was not ready to listen because I could not see reason why our children would lie about such. I made arrangement and took my children back to Canada with me despite the loans I had to take, for the extra costs. While I filed for divorce. I raised my children alone for about 3years. Then I heard the news that my now ex husband was getting married to someone else. I mentioned it to the girls and expressed how sad I was that a man that would do that to his daughters went scotfree because there is no evidence to push a case. I bursted out crying while apologizing to my girls about what he put them through. It was there that they confessed that their father did not touch them. That they lied because their father did not give them the freedom to do what they wanted and they wanted to leave NIGERIA.

My world shattered. where do I start from? How do I beg my husband? What do I say? Probably, I should have trusted my husband, but I was just trying to be a good mother. I lost a good man. How do I get him to forgive his children and I ? Can I still save my home ?

#Copied .
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Hezzyluv: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hammmm

However sat down and wrote this story should contest Orange Price for fiction.

3 Likes

Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Malory: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tale by moonlight lyrics
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
joetem:
I am a medical doctor while my husband is a software developer. We both had good jobs until my husband lost his job and getting another well paid job became difficult, we both decided that I should travel to Canada for a job I got around that time and when I am stabilised, he would join me with the children. We are blessed with 2girls. We continued with our lives.

December 2018, I decided to come to NIGERIA for the festivities and to celebrate or 20th wedding anniversary. When I arrived, I noticed a tensed atmosphere between my daughters and their father. I thought it was the teenager – parent’s issue, so I ignored it. But when I noticed that my daughters would sometimes be rude to their father, I demanded to know what was going on. This became a matter of concern because, my daughters used to adore their father. I tried several times to get my daughters to speak with me but all they had to say was for me to talk to my husband. I had to ask my husband what was going on. He told me it was nothing he could not handle and that our daughters were keeping bad company in school and because of this, he decided to disallow them from going out and attending parties. He drops them in school and created time to pick them from school.

I was happy as such strong hand is needed for teenage girls. I then ignored their attitude. Few days to when I was to travel back to Canada. I called my daughters to speak with them. After a long talk, they told me that daddy did not want them to go out because he was having sex with both of them. When my husband came back from the office, I confronted him and they repeated what they told me in his presence. My husband denied vehemently but the girls insisted that it was happening.

I was confused and I sought the counsel of our pastor and his parents. They called our daughters and they said the same thing. I didn’t know who to believe. My husband kept begging me to believe him but I just was not ready to listen because I could not see reason why our children would lie about such. I made arrangement and took my children back to Canada with me despite the loans I had to take, for the extra costs. While I filed for divorce. I raised my children alone for about 3years. Then I heard the news that my now ex husband was getting married to someone else. I mentioned it to the girls and expressed how sad I was that a man that would do that to his daughters went scotfree because there is no evidence to push a case. I bursted out crying while apologizing to my girls about what he put them through. It was there that they confessed that their father did not touch them. That they lied because their father did not give them the freedom to do what they wanted and they wanted to leave NIGERIA.

My world shattered. where do I start from? How do I beg my husband? What do I say? Probably, I should have trusted my husband, but I was just trying to be a good mother. I lost a good man. How do I get him to forgive his children and I ? Can I still save my home ?

#Copied .

COPIED from which movie.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Kennyliga112: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
joetem:

#Copied .
Never you and your daughters are gone forever
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Justbehave(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Women and manipulations. No small one. Tueh.
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Jeon(f): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
THIS TALEEBYTOUCHLIGHT IN WONDERLAND TOO SWEET.

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Abfinest007(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is super story a life of strife n sorrow

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by joetem(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
AdeniyiA:

COPIED from which movie.... undecided

not a movie, someone's life experience. She shared it in a forum

1 Like

Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Mindlog: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Hammmm

However sat down and wrong this story should contest Orange Price for fiction.

Maybe the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction. cheesy
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Karleb(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good for Super Story.
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by efficiencie(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
joetem:

#Copied .

Well for a start, go back to Nigeria with those daughters of yours, meet with the pastors, friends, family and your ex husband and make your daughters confess the truth before the very people before whom your ex husband was false accused. Clear your ex husband's name and set the records straight. Next leave your daughters behind in Nigeria under the care of your parents if they are still alive or an elderly person in your family. You cannot raise those daughters on your own. Those girls will kill you last last if you are not careful. Leave them behind in Nigeria with a disciplinarian that will flog the demons out of their head if they misbehave. You go back to Canada, ask GOD for mercy and move on with your life since your ex husband has also moved on.
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by ImaIma1(f): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Those two little witches should be punished severely. Probably sent back to Nigeria to stay with their grandparents or family who live in the village.

They are more to blame than anyone else. The mum was acting as a mother but didn't Investigate further. Who would have thought the kids would lie that heavily against their own father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by hiteelong(f): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ha!!!! I agree completely with poster above
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by postmann: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dear untrusting ex-wife, you've lost him certainly for good. You don't give a husband of 20 years a golden and legitimate opportunity to a new puna and he won't grab it with both hands.

But on the backdrop, I think women in general should worry. Just like the "me too movement " lost its steam and credibility to some warped women with insincere intent who hijacked the process, the weaponization of womanhood by some disgruntled shedevils is casting dent on the credibility of rape cases.

2 Likes

Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Babinski: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Hammmm

However sat down and wrote this story should contest Orange Price for fiction.

She is a medical doctor but nowhere in her story did she have the girls medically tested to confirm if they were sexually active or not. She only believed what they said without proof.

1 Like

Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by GIdiata(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2022
women are wicked and they are liars
know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Why do women feel they have right over the children in a family. Why do they keep saying my children.

Now those useless children lied about their dad and their mom believed and took them away calling them her children.

If we dig deep we would realize that the woman is been knacked by someone in Canada and she easily abandoned her marriage with that excuse. She only realize her mistake when she saw it wasn’t greener on the other d!ck and the husband got married again.

Stup!d cuntx.
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Nuelzi: 12:26am On Apr 23, 2022
What's the title of this movie?
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Curiouscity(m): 12:45am On Apr 23, 2022
People saying that it is fiction should think twice. A lot is happening, and people are ashamed of bringing them to the public.
Like some said above, some Nigerian women and girls well trained in the art of lying. I have one around me who tells everyone that the husband is a devil. If you believe her, the husband is the worst human. But the man does everything for her, he cares for the kids. Few of us that know the truth only laugh when we hear her demonize the husband.

Fear who no fear some women.

Recently I started believing that the only woman who loves you completely is your mother. But yesterday, I listened to a mother tearing down her grown children and cursing them for a very trivial issue. SMH!!
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by SWATMan: 4:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Babinski:

She is a medical doctor but nowhere in her story did she have the girls medically tested to confirm if they were sexually active or not. She only believed what they said without proof.

What kind of test do you recommend here. This is something that has been going on for sometime. How would a test reveal that the man had sex with his daughters?
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by yuping(m): 5:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Nuelzi:
What's the title of this movie?
undecided not movie the man one of the parent called radio station, I did not listen to it, it there on tweeter.
Re: Should The Man Forgive His Wife And Children? by Babinski: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2022
SWATMan:

What kind of test do you recommend here. This is something that has been going on for sometime. How would a test reveal that the man had sex with his daughters?

Medical test to first establish that the girls have been having sex and doing so for sometime. With the close monitoring that the girls hated as teens, they might still be virgins and that would contradict their claims. Even if they were disvirgined there is a way it is medically determined that sex has been taking place for extended period. So the husband could really have been freed from all the allegations by medical test.

Furthermore a husband who could sleep with his daughters may infect them with STD. So from all angles, conducting medical examination was necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Another A. P. C. Fake Bishop Busted / Cool Business You Really Need To Do While At Home / Can You Marry Her[men Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.