Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) (32730 Views)

The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Azularis: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2022
End time things!

1 Like

Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by tonysunkan: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Yo! I don't know why you are calling God. Solar flares have been happening since the beginning of the earth, we haven't died yet. It's just simple science and astronomical phenomenon.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Neoteny7: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Signs of the times are Everywhere screaming and shouting at the world Inhabitants.
Infact I don't know how people can't see...

The RAPTURE is at anymoment !
JESUS Christ is Coming!
Hell is about to break loose on this sinking ship.
Get ready to meet JESUS Christ !!!
You cannot say you didn't hear or know!!

It's a normal event that's been happening for 4 billion years.....way before religion was concocted by a fanciful drunkard.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by peacettw: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2022
BloomingDale:
All those ladies and men that like bleaching, this is how you will meet your water loo. Death by radiation.

This is funny
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Southernigbo: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Signs of the times are Everywhere screaming and shouting at the world Inhabitants.

JESUS Christ is Coming!
what u saying Mr holiness
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by fastanddubious(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness and dey drag the best bad news reporter ���
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Mysteryman22: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2022
What if some Allies are actually messing with us?
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by dalass(f): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
You don't draw people to God with blackmail. It is like your boyfriend saying he will only give you money if you f*ck him in a relationship. Is that relationship any good to you and will it last?

It isn't blackmail.

Is it blackmail if a man tells his daughter he will buy her a bike if she did well in her exam scores?
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by SocialJustice: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2022
dalass:

It isn't blackmail.

Is it blackmail if a man tells his daughter he will buy her a bike if she did well in her exam scores?
Suit yourself if you can't see what is wrong in his style of evangelism.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by officialmario(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2022
bamdly:

I think say u don retire con drop baton for uprightness Abi Westin be his name sef
Still the same person, using two different account...update
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Reference(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is Coming!

Yes, rapture is coming.

But what is happening to the sun is merely seasonal aka solar maxima, an eleven year cycle of elevated magnetic activity deep in the sun's core leading to the ejection of coronal matter x-rays, gamma rays, etc when these forces overcome the massive gravitational force of the sun.

All these the Almighty God created by the way and swore will continue unfailingly until a time of His choosing. So to use seasons to predetermine the end of time is actually preempting the Will of the Almighty God which is rebellious to Scripture by the way.

The disciples of Jesus tried that with Him in the Bible and He tacitly shut them down. Times and seasons are not your business.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by donprinyo(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is Coming!
Dumbo.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by officialmario(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Is there a reason why you had to create the thread with one Moniker and comment with another as though you stumbled on it?!!

Will it kill you to use the same Moniker?!!

That seems duplicitous!
Uprightness and Righteousness
We need to check balance this man of God.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Rawtruth1: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2022
"A canal man can not understand the things of the Spirit because it's foolishness to him"

I don't blame your human reasoning, the above verse is valid for you.

The devil is the author of sins and iniquities incase you forgot, not God, please

OyinO:

The same sin and iniquities he created and planted to make man stumble, then punish man with everlasting death and suffering even after sending a Son to be killed? Does that make sense to your thinking faculty?

1 Like

Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Yo! I don't know why you are calling God. Solar flares have been happening since the beginning of the earth, we haven't died yet. It's just simple science and astronomical phenomenon.

Watch this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85-p9EIEVUA

That's an American Physicist telling the world that this phenomenon will increase in frequency and a really big one has a high likelihood of hitting us by 2025.

Believe your beloved science, if you won't believe in God.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Bestbeelieve: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2022
oga! stop all this rapture BS! no one is gonna fly in the air to no where!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by OyinO: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Rawtruth1:
"A canal man can not understand the things of the Spirit because it's foolishness to him"

I don't blame your human reasoning, the above verse is valid for you.

The devil is the author of sins and iniquities incase you forgot, not God, please

Who created the Devil, and why did he create the Devil when he already know about the things the Devil will do. Then placed the Devil in the same garden with innocent and senseless man and woman? A carnal man is better than a foolish and senseless man that lacks common sense.

Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by MrBONE2(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Dem say sun burn solar panel for Kano last week grin

Na true Bwana grin
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Premiumwriter: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2022
bamdly:

I think say u don retire con drop baton for uprightness Abi Westin be his name sef
lolz.

He's the same person. He will create topic with one username then login with another username to preach.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Blitzerz: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Did science or astronomy create the earth?
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by 4kizo(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Nepa take light for ordinary 34mins dem dey complain mtchewww undecided undecided
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by FBIBOT(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Funny I started seeing this movie yesterday about solar flare disturbing earth (GRID) And Korea came up with a technology to deflect it grin
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by thundafire: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Australia always having so e kind weird news. If it was in Nigeria our dumb scientist cum politicians will blame opposition for it
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Elidrisy20: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2022
They say na Putin cause am
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2022
I wonder how these guys dey for real life: Holiness2100 and Righteousness2 grin grin grin grin
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by osiham324: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2022
see below
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is Coming!

Shatap
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by Lotechi(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Oh, you don’t know some Nigerians are insanely ignorant?
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by drlateef: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is Coming!

My friend there’s no rapture. How you can’t get it, that you have been sold a scam by Paul beats my imagination. I guess it’s because Allah answers some of your prayers despite associating partner (Jesus) with him.
Re: Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) by winterfell007(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2022
BloomingDale:
All those ladies and men that like bleaching, this is how you will meet your water loo. Death by radiation.

Solar flares is not harmful to humans according to the short clip I watched. Stop being a spoiler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Huge Snake I Killed In Our Village Farm This Afternoon. (pics) / Generator Usage And Services Help Me With Any Idea You Have About Generator / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.