Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) (27177 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2022
Correction

IPOB Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Faber(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2022
embarassed embarassed

Very sad in deed.

This reminds me of how I was robbed. Me and Himan by these never-do-wells in this same Jato-Aka in 2019

That was my first visit to Benue State. They blocked us on a bush path in Jato-Aka and robbed us. They took Himan bike and my 2 phones
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Jamestown123: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
Benue people are the most cowardly people I've ever seen in my life. They can't even summon courage to fight these terrorists. Only to Bleep and distribute STDs they know how to do
You are the most stupid human I have seen, u be idiat. The ones they are killing in other states, how many of them have been able to stand up to those terrorists and fight them off. U no get sense like your president.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by micflo28(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Buhari,Ortom will perish in hell with all their supporters

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Lemmy123(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2022
A nightmare...

May God publish all persons who kill their fellow humans for no just cause

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2022
The îmbeciles and urchins skillfully avoided this thread. Nice one cool

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2022
chatinent:
It's time Benue rise up against these demons.

A time will come when Fulani will be banned from entering states.

Rise up to what exactly?!!!... Cowards will always be cowards!

Ironically, these ones will carry arms against one another over land issues.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by sylve11: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Bigpapi1:

Benue girls full ASABA dey carry Ashawo work 4 head from hotel to hotel

Very very correct. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by jrusky(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2022
And the sons of bitchs are fasting?

And one of them telling me dying during fasting will make heaven let him come and tell me how the bastards fula animals will make heaven if eventually caught and killed in this their wicked business.

People like these fulani animals just keep pushing me off.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by tifany89(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
Benue people are the most cowardly people I've ever seen in my life. They can't even summon courage to fight these terrorists. Only to Bleep and distribute STDs they know how to do
You think it's that easy? How do you fight AK 47 wielding terrorists with cutlass?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by nesgeeek(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2022
APC govt has failed us, Buhari govt has disappointed us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2022
SHINJA:

I am an Afonja..All youths in my lineage are touts
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by UselessBuharist: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2022
tunjijones:

Sharap. Nothing wey una go do.

I hate make person dey make unnecessary mouth.

Tell your papa to follow dem come we go make you fatherless.

You uncircumcised animal from the desert

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Malory: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2022
SHINJA:

Shut up ipob cannibal
Stale
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by SmartPolician: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2022
UselessBuharist:
The day these monsters will dare my community every member of my community in diaspora will contribute money to buy weapons for every young able men in my community to start hunting them. They will go into the bushes and kill them all.

Nobody has the monopoly to madness, we all go mad the madness together.

We have done it before we will do it again

Oh boy, stop bragging.

Fulanis have no regards for life.

That's why they can enter any community and attack them. How do you want to stop uneducated people who don't understand the sanctity of human lives?

Just pray nothing attracts these herders to your town and chase them away the day you see them. Don't give them breathing space - that's how you stop an enemy like this.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Conner44:
OooMeenKaaAA ! shocked benuejooosshhhh manaababaQgrillaaAa

Oya run come and bury your brothers oh!

Leave igbos and Ipob for just one day and do the needful for your people until next time it happens

I pity the real benue people on nairaland. They have all lost their voices cry

E shock them. They were embracing One Nigeria, not knowing that One Nigeria was set up to exterminate them off their lands.

It's a pity to be dumb in this life o. You will be displaced off the earth.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by UselessBuharist: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

Oh boy, stop bragging.

Fulanis have no regards for life.

That's why they can enter any community and attack them. How do you want to stop uneducated people who don't understand the sanctity of human lives?

Just pray nothing attracts these herders to your town and chase them away the day you see them. Don't give them breathing space - that's why you stop an enemy like this.

My guy they raped a woman in my community before, they regret am. Some of dem lost for bush.

This mindset na make dem gain ground well well for naija when you think you can’t do anything to dem

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Prozico22(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2022
the youth should go for raiding enter bush any fulani wey you see kill am do one week for bush una go find them the are still wethin planning for nest target

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2022
freshkpomo:

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg kadoso Mutairu benuejosh Useni1 Azeez make una come chop meat o,APC just delivered em to your doorstep.

Why quote agents here?

Only fools don't know these e-bots are recruited zoo agents.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2022
moneyissweet:
Family matter

Omenkalive where u dey? I hope you no dey for orlu dey count how many innocent igbos wey unknown gunmen don kill today.

And who told u he's from Benue? And even if so, he's a Fulani invader in Benue.

Come, make una soji for this nairaland o.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by ppeessuu: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2022
2face no go talk nau ooo before fulanni wipe out his people from the surface of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Sultty:
fuckin arm yourselves, these guys are ready to systematically wipe off a whole state the whole country shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by SmartPolician: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Benue people has really suffered

Have

Has - singular
Have - plural

He has really tried.
They have really tried.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

Have

Has - singular
Have - plural

He has really tried.
They have really tried.
Thanks
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Zooposki(f): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Tomek09:

Even in Enugu and Aba, they fvck as low as #300. Benue girls are just nothing to write home about. Spits embarassed embarassed embarassed

How I wish instead of insulting them, you as a black man provide a suitable environment for them to thrive. The white man genocided entire whole continents and races just to provide a suitable environment for his women and children.

Instead of doing the same, you as a black man provide hellish environment for your women and children and still have the guts to insult them when they take up hellish things just to survive. You as a black man then still have the guys and audacity to run to the white man’s country for them to feed you.

Honestly I as a black woman am ashamed for you lots.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by JoeEeL(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Benue people has really suffered

2face was one time wearing the Fulani costume preaching a fake peace that will never come.

They are so stupid. What is 2face saying about the killing of his people? People so stupid that they cannot think of anything except claiming One Nigeria.

Any idiot still claiming nigeria deserves whatever they get. No time to plead with any fool! undecided

(IDP camp in Benue below)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by arantess: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
2 of them are here insulting IPOB everyday
@omenka and the other clown @benuejosh or something like that

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Taigaban: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Suspected Fulani herdsmen have killed a family of five and six other people at Waya community in Jato-Aka of Turan council ward of Kwande Local Government Area of Benue State.

The incident happened on Thursday, April 21, while the victims were working at their various farms but the search for their bodies began at night and 11 corpses had been recovered as of Friday morning.

Villagers told journalists that the deceased were silently hacked to death on the farms and that many got to know of the incident when relatives started raising alarm over the whereabouts of their loved ones who went to the farms and did not return.

According to locals, a search party for the missing people immediately went to the various farms only to discover dead bodies in different locations.

“So far, 11 corpses had been recovered. They include a whole family – a man, his wife and three children, including a toddler, in one farm – while the remaining six persons were found on different farms," a local said.

"As we speak, a search is still ongoing for more missing persons and there are indications that more bodies would be found,” a villager said.

The villagers listed names of some of the recovered bodies severely mutilated to include; Gbaeren Orsoo, Terdoo Tsega, Bemdoo Tsega, Abacha Tsega, Terkaa Tsega, Aôndoaseer Tyov, Iorhen Atim and Aôndowase Igba among others.

Chairman of Kwande LGA, Mrs. Tartor Chianson, who confirmed the attack, said eight bodies before were recovered before she left the area for Makurdi to report the incident.

Chianson, who spoke to journalists by telephone, said the slain victims have been deposited in the morgue while troops of Operation While Stroke (OPWS) are still combing the bush for more recoveries.

She said it was even difficult at the moment to determine the exact figure of causality as their could be more corpses in the bush following complaints of missing persons by their relatives.

"My people went to the farm on Thursday because it rained on Wednesday night so they went to the farm to prepare the land for planting and they were ambushed and killed differently in their farms at Waya community close to Anwase," she explained.

"The attackers came few days ago, and set a lot of houses ablaze, they also kidnapped some other persons, took away their machines and later brought their mutilated bodies and dumped.

"All that they are doing is just to collect our ancestral homes as I speak with you five council wards are under siege, they include Mbachura, Kumakwagh, Yaav, Moon and Mbaikyur. Over 50 persons have lost their lives in the area in the last three months."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/fulani-herdsmen-attack-benue-community-slaughter-family-of-five-six-others-graphic-photos.html
This wicked demons seem to have Monopoly of violence. I don't encourage jungle justice, but I would never wait and see anyone cut me or my family into pieces as shown in this graphics. This is barbaric. Why is it difficult for the Federal government to build Ranches for this demons. There is a time for everything under the sun �.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by MedicH: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2022
SHINJA:

Shut up ipob cannibal

the word there is slaughter.

spits...

fulani herdsmen they no de fear to try this shit in igbo land?

brainless cowards. omenkalives is on nairaland screaming 1 nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by bonnyhope: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
lavar:

Where did he lie?
Quote your father

You are also an animal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic) by Cognitivereason: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Absolutely nothing good can ever come out of that state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Local Govt Staff In Benue Burns Himself To Death Over Unpaid 3 Years Allowance / Police Uncover Ritualist's Den In Iwo, Osun (Photos) / Fake Nurse, Lawyer Sell Baby For N500,000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.