Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues (18941 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by IamE: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
The school is not in anyway to take blame.
The school did not teach the girl those moves
The mother of the girl should have shamelessly removed her child from that school, sit her at home and instill some morals into her instead of ranting and calling her family out to the stand.

I am glad the topic was not termed r*pe
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
bukatyne:

The genders were seperated.

From the school's version, they took 76 students to Dubai and put boy & girls on separate floors.

I agree. How about supervision? Did you not see online another girl came up in the same school sleeping with boys. Since there are multiple incidences then it means supervision is lacking. I wasn't bothered about the girl in the sexual act. I am shocked by the level of comfort of their peers during the act, meaning this is a recurring thing for them to express that level of comfort.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by baralatie(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:
Kids having sex at such a tender age.

I wonder what will become of both the boys and the girl when they get older with this early exposure.

The parents of the boys no just show face. If they think say their boys na real men, they for come out talk am with their full chest na. Shame.
That is why I said my piece .they came for my neck!
I thing though is that it is a complicated case and it involves lives
The lives of the boys because as they grow older only God knows what they will see the opposite sex for and what identity crisis they may have to endure
The girl is not going to face anything new but as long as the seed of sex and gratification has been implanted in herit will require constant training and retracing to get her to be focussed.
The school well.parents will not trust what comes out of the mouth of it's teachers,or principal.
And then the students in the school will have a sub culture that is dangerous on its own.

Wallahi problem
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by 2special(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
duncan511:
So no body is blaming the school at all, Nigeria one sided people, you release your children to school for a trip and the child under your care misbehave due to lack of care and irresponsibility of the school to watch over the children, if even the child is spoiled self if the school was there for the child, the child will not try that stuff at all, next time do you think parents will allow their child to the school for such trip when they know they will not the child.
The girl left the 11th floor to the 4th floor to meet a guy late in the night, you don't expect the Guardian to be with them 24/7 cuz the School Guardian/ teacher's also have their life to Live.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by jclassiq(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rashkeed101:
Oga Sanwo-Olu, now that you have taken a decision after watching the video, when will you commence your journey to 14 years imprisonment?

Hahaha.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by duncan511: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
akinrin:

Even at home, children sneak in to do some evil stuffs. Even under your watch. Are you saying that the school should buy extra padlock for the hotel room and not sleep in the night?

IF THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE TO CONTROL AND WATCH OVER THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKE OUT FOR TRIP, UNDER THEIR CARE THE CHILD CAN ALSO WHEN MISSING THEN ALSO BLAME THEIR PARENT, THEY WILL GIVEN THEN HOTEL ATTENDANT OR TEACHER TO STAY WITH THEM, MALE TACHER TO MALE THEN FEMALE TEACHER TO FEMALE TO STAY WITH THEM, THIS WOULD NOT HAD HAPPENED AT ALL
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by matm: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good.If dt pupil is clinically interviewed, u will notice d genesis of her immoral act at such a young age, which definitely must have started from home very early in life.
Even d mother knew.Women only make noise in such case when it gets to public domain.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by jclassiq(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
In the first instance, the fire brigade approach to close the schools was uncalled for. Investigation should have preceded the hurriedly taken action. The more reason why we are still backward this side of the world!
Usual stupid approach... They need to make a statement and they always make a stupid one.

You don't have the fact of the matter and you order for school to be shut down. It's good he came to his senses quickly tho.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by 2special(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I agree. How about supervision? Did you not see online another girl came up in the same school sleeping with boys. Since there are multiple incidences then it means supervision is lacking. I wasn't bothered about the girl in the sexual act. I am shocked by the level of comfort of their peers during the act, meaning this is a recurring thing for them to express that level of comfort.
The school Guardian's needs to sleep and prepare for the next day activities, the Guardian can't kill himself or herself cuz of one wayward child, and there's something called Privacy, if a student call his/her parent that you're invading their privacy, you know what that means....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by jclassiq(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
No it's not.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I agree. How about supervision? Did you not see online another girl came up in the same school sleeping with boys. Since there are multiple incidences then it means supervision is lacking. I wasn't bothered about the girl in the sexual act. I am shocked by the level of comfort of their peers during the act, meaning this is a recurring thing for them to express that level of comfort .
Means a sub culture of sexual expression exists in the school unsupervised
School was aware but chose to ignore
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by koyyess: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
baralatie:

The lives of the boys because as they grow older only God knows what they will see the opposite sex for and what identity crisis they may have to endure
The girl is not going to face anything new but as long as the seed of sex and gratification has been implanted in herit will require constant training and retracing to get her to be focussed .
The school well.parents will not trust what comes out of the mouth of it's teachers,or principal.
And then the students in the school will have a sub culture that is dangerous on its own.

Wallahi problem

This applies to the boys too.

Imagine having sex at a preteen age? How and who exposed them to it? So many questions.

Yet, no one sees the long term implications on the part of the boys...the focus is on the girl.

Pathetic.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by okoroemeka(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Rashkeed101 post=112196561]Oga Sanwo-Olu, now that you have taken a decision after watching the video, when will you commence your journey to 14 years imprisonment?[/quotei]haahaaa,oga sanwo-olu will claim they watched it for investigations, they have seen that the school is blameless,very good decision,but that small girl na fire imagine the audacity,now that every male close to her have seen the videos and know what she can do I wonder how many dicks she will ride cowgirl in the days and weeks to come
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by baralatie(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:

This applies to the boys too.

Imagine having sex at a preteen age? How and who exposed them to it? So many questions.

Yet, no one sees the long term implications on the part of the boys...the focus is on the girl.

Pathetic.
That is why I mentioned what I said in another thread.
People did not understand.
The boys is a double blunt sword compared to the girl that is a double sharpened sword.
The problem is the boys might see a female as purely useless(if that is the discussion bthey were having prior to this event ).The other way it affects boys is when growing up can they accept seeing a female actually being way better,smarter and goal oriented.
It can be confusing at times for boys when you have completely two worlds apart.
Then there is partial depression of a past action
Blah blah blah

Now imagine the girls dilema
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by duncan511: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
2special:
The school Guardian's needs to sleep and prepare for the next day activities, the Guardian can't kill himself or herself cuz of one wayward child, and there's something called Privacy, if a student call his/her parent that you're invading their privacy, you know what that means....
FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRIP, the Male Guardian to Male and Female Guardian to Female and stay with them in the same Room. The major fault is from the school.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by luminouz(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
baralatie:

The girl is not going to face anything new but as long as the seed of sex and gratification has been implanted in herit will require constant training and retracing to get her to be focussed.

Wallahi problem
Alaye , go and sit down undecided

This is a weak attempt to stay relevant. Your version of judgement blamed the boys and never the girl, so wtf are you saying now? The boys will have identity crisis but the girl won't because she is not going to face anything new?

God, the way you reason dey fear me. I'm glad the men here tackled you that day and if they see your post here, they will tackle it too!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by luminouz(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
baralatie:

The boys is a double blunt sword compared to the girl that is a double sharpened sword.
The problem is the boys might see a female as purely useless(if that is the discussion bthey were having prior to this event ).The other way it affects boys is when growing up can they accept seeing a female actually being way better,smarter and goal oriented.
It can be confusing at times for boys when you have completely two worlds apart.
Blah blah blah

Bullshiit, as usual!!!

You can't run from this one bro.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by nedekid: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
RoyalBlu:
They must have reviewed the situation very well not the version Ubi Franklin and his friend's wife tried to portray.

May all the affected parties find peace.

*So why's Edo State now resuming on the 9th na. sad
What I wonder is if ubi, the girls mum too did not see the tape before comming online to alledge rape.
Well if there was any rape, it should be the boys parents making the allegation against the girl.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by koyyess: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
baralatie:

Blah blah blah

In the state I reside in, an organisation that tends to the care of people living with HIV have records of 20,000 males who have sex with fellow males. Listen o, this record is for the state capital only with such a large number. This info is supposed to be confidential but it leaked and I got to hear it in a meeting.

You see those boys, they are scarred for life. By the time they are young teenagers, that sexual gratification they have already experienced will vanish and will be replaced by pervasion. They will start experimenting with their fellow males.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by derecho(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
As much as I support parents to train their wards, I believe the guardians on this trip failed
What's your responsibility towards kids that traveled with you? Just feed them?

If you can't control 10-year old kids, that means you can't talk to them when they're 14.
And people call this a school?
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by 2special(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
duncan511:

FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRIP, the Male Guardian to Male and Female Guardian to Female and stay with them in the same Room. The major fault is from the school.
76 students went for the trip, 4 students in each room, meaning to have proper supervision about 20 Guardian/ teacher's will go with them for the trip.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Is the school lax in supervision?

Yes!

Then they get the flak for it: suspend the chaperones, create a SOP that all boarding schools MUST adhere to; get the school to sponsor all their teachers for a training/course; do spot checks to ensure compliance of SOP etc.

The school however should not pay for the parents' uselessness.

The school is responsible for giving the children space to exhibit; the parents & children are responsible for their actions during the space gotten.

Those children could have dared themselves to do something else.

If you are not bothered about the girl's actions, why are you bothered about the students' level of comfort?
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
luminouz:

Alaye , go and sit down undecided

This is a weak attempt to stay relevant. Your version of judgement blamed the boys and never the girl, so wtf are you saying now? The boys will have identity crisis but the girl won't because she is not going to face anything new?

God, the way you reason dey fear me. I'm glad the men here tackled you that day and if they see your post here, they will tackle it too!
So you believe that there is a possibility that the boys might not face any crisis ?
Or that the girl will face something new that has not been thrown in her face as of present

When that girl grows older she will have to deal with the concept of molestay by her older peers!
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by baralatie(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
koyyess:

In the state I reside in, an organisation that tends to the care of people living with HIV have records of 20,000 males who have sex with fellow males. Listen o, this record is for the state capital only with such a large number. This info is supposed to be confidential but it leaked and I got to hear it in a meeting.

You see those boys, they are scarred for life. By the time they are young teenagers, that sexual gratification they have already experienced will vanish and will be replaced by pervasion. They will start experimenting with their fellow males.

It will boil down their psyche(that is if they can rebound) but it is not straight forward
Jim iyke did a real life movie about a boy child encounter with sex as a child but did not rebound .the child just went off
Different boys different results

Now imagine the girls own .not yet 16 and she is already being called all sorts of names and attributes.on this platform alone they have gazette her life as if they are GOD
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
bukatyne:

Is the school lax in supervision?

Yes!

Then they get the flak for it: suspend the chaperones, create a SOP that all boarding schools MUST adhere to; get the school to sponsor all their teachers for a training/course; do spot checks to ensure compliance of SOP etc.

The school however should not pay for the parents' uselessness.

The school is responsible for giving the children space to exhibit; the parents & children are responsible for their actions during the space gotten.

Those children could have dared themselves to do something else.

If you are not bothered about the girl's actions, why are you bothered about the students' level of comfort?

Chai. This one doesn't see at all. Bye
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
baralatie:

Means a sub culture of sexual expression exists in the school unsupervised
School was aware but chose to ignore

Now, his is someone that knows, sees and understands

I's a sub culture and the school needs to be shut down for at least one full calendar year. I don't know how people aren't see this
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by baralatie(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Now, his is someone that knows, sees and understands

I's a sub culture and the school needs to be shut down for at least one full calendar year. I don't know how people aren't see this
Because it is very complicated case of a total of 14 schools with a minimum of 8000 school kids!
The problem would how do we attack that sub culture without harming their educational.development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Tops Nigerian Varsities, Ranks 401-500th In The World / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out / Foreign Universities Feast On Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.