Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues (18943 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by Kazeem47(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rashkeed101:
Oga Sanwo-Olu, now that you have taken a decision after watching the video, when will you commence your journey to 14 years imprisonment?
shocked.Sanwo aff watch the video too?hope he didn't grab his Vaseline?

Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by Blackify: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-lagos-reopens-chrisland-school-as-probe-of-dubai-sex-scandal-continues

Previous thread: Lagos Shuts Down Chrisland School Indefinitely Over Sex Tape Of Minors
https://www.nairaland.com/7084316/lagos-shuts-down-chrisland-school

Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student
https://www.nairaland.com/7083543/chrisland-school-accused-covering-up

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai
https://www.nairaland.com/7085080/chrisland-breaks-silence-sex-scandal#112072203

Good day, everyone...

My name is Ehis "Farastein" Mokwenye, and my entry pitch is currently amongst the quarter finalists for @original_talkutalku creative grant. My entry is for my debut historical fiction novel "Tales of Jideofor". The book is based on the transatlantic slave trade of the 18th century, and follows the life of Jideofor from Illah in Western Igbo lands to Jamaica. It is a story of love, dreams, destiny and death. To vote, just open up the Instagram link below and like my video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcpZWjFFa1b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thank you very much for your help in retelling Afrikan culture in a new and revelatory light.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by ALARAPE22(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Wrong move. The school ought to be sanctioned. I wonder how no one is talking about both genders ought to have been seperated. This points to gross misconduct

May you receive the sense you needed..... To read the whole story na wahala just come here to write rubbish.....

Barman give me water please.......
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by Fourwinds: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
RoyalBlu:
They must have reviewed the situation very well not the version Ubi Franklin and his friend's wife tried to portray.

May all the affected parties find peace.

*So why's Edo State now resuming on the 9th na. sad

Edo no be Lagos
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
ALARAPE22:

May you receive the sense you needed..... To read the whole story na wahala just come here to write rubbish.....

Barman give me water please.......

Full.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by Aaay: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by NwokoloOwa: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
In the first instance, the fire brigade approach to close the schools was uncalled for. Investigation should have preceded the hurriedly taken action. The more reason why we are still backward this side of the world!

I totally agree with your submission
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
habsydiamond:
The girls mum was the problem instead of her to admit that she didn't care for her daughter she was now blaming others for the act her daughter started,, who does that.

7 out of 10 times, women will cry rape!
Until the truth is unraveled. Then, they will become speechless.
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Have you noticed that the usually bombastic aunty Kemi who never misses a chance to display her lunacy, nicodemously kept quiet on this case ? Tribal bigotry is a very big problem in Nigeria cool

Aunty kemi has said a more dirty video will soon be released that these one is more crazier than the one trending
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by Arthurnna: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lol

Rashkeed101:
Oga Sanwo-Olu, now that you have taken a decision after watching the video, when will you commence your journey to 14 years imprisonment?
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by judedwriter(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
What if the sex tape didn't leak?

So many teens are doing this freely because they haven't been caught!
Re: Lagos Reopens Chrisland School As Probe Of Dubai Sex Scandal Continues by duncan511: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
2special:
76 students went for the trip, 4 students in each room, meaning to have proper supervision about 20 Guardian/ teacher's will go with them for the trip.
That is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Universities Feast On Nigerian Students / Abia State School Children Receive Free Made In Aba Shoes (photos) / IBB University Discovers Crude Oil In Bida Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.