Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) (56486 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Who Is Linda Ikeji's Ex-Boyfriend She Is Engaged To? / DJ Olu Abiodun To Be Buried At Ikoyi Vaults Tomorrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by naijapage(f): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Engagement today, marriage tomorrow – Debo Macaroni is getting married

Popular Nigerian actor who doubles as social media content creator Adedayo, known by his stage name Mr Macaroni seems to be getting married, despite his earlier confession that is he scared of marriage.

Debo Macaroni shared lovely photos with his supposed bride on his verified Instagram page and his caption further revealed that he is having his introduction today, Saturday, April 22 and tomorrow, Sunday April 23 his official wedding.

“Engagement Today, Wedding Tomorrow,” he wrote.

Kemi Filani had earlier reported that Debo Macaroni revealed that he is scared of marriage, thus has so far devised a means to quench his sexual desires.

Mr. Macaroni via his Twitter platform held an interview session with his fans on his true personality.

When one of his fans asked if he is considering getting married anytime

soon, Macaroni responded thus: “Nooooooooo!!!! Marriage scares me. I haven’t been in a relationship since my time in HNAUB… That’s like 2011-2012.”

Another asked that since he hasn’t been in a relationship since 2012, what does he do when he gets Hot.

The Skitmaker opened up on his sexual activities.

He replied, “I have some female friends who are also scared of relationships. I call them and We pray together.”

Another fan asked Macaroni to make his intentions known if indeed he wants to contest for any post come 2023. The fan also promised crowd funding for the comedian if he comes out to contest for the position of the President.

Macaroni again insisted he is not interested, “Sound Sultan sang: “I want to be like Moses…. Show my people dem to the promise land… but then I notice something… the people wey try am don dey underground….”, he replied.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA (Blogger Donald)

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcsBB3lMOfb/

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by GooodHardDick: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Fake news

This is a Comedy Skit!

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Kriss216: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2022
What's the benefit of marriage to the groom?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
What's the benefit of marriage to the groom?

More growth as a man
More wisdom
More money if u know how to harness it
More children
More enjoyment and exploring in bed
More sounds and laughter
More people to delegate duties
More rest

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Congratulations to Debo

Only a real man takes that bold step and returns 50 years later still glorifying GOD for making the decision, he will be among the returnees

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Kriss216: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

More growth as a man
More wisdom
More children
More sounds and laughter
More rest
A girlfriend or babymama can do more of the stated Mores here.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:

A girlfriend or babymama can do more of the stated Mores here.

Girlfriend or babymama that shares her hole with different men becos she has never pledged loyalty to u Infront of God and her family plus friends
Only a boy will take their words seriously
real men show they are not afraid of life and take d right steps and do the right thing, that's why u can't hear a man saying am drinking slimming tea or doing surgery to get biceps and lose weight .they are up by 4am and taking other right steps to see transformation in 6mths

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Kriss216: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Girlfriend or babymama that shares her hole with different men becos she has never pledged loyalty to u Infront of God and her family plus friends
real men show they are not afraid of life and take d right steps and do the right thing, that's why u can't hear a man saying am drinking slimming tea or doing surgery to get biceps and lose weight .they are up by 4am and taking other right steps to see transformation in 6mths
And a wife you married as a non virgin didn't share her hole with different men? Your hypocrisy is glaring

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by bibianna(f): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Congratulations to this brave young man! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by slawormiir: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
My brothers and sisters holy Freemanbobble
Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:

And a wife you married as a non virgin didn't share her hole with different men? Your hypocrisy is glaring

At least she has pledged her love and life to you... girlfriend and babymama don't owe u shittt..besides husband, are u a virgin? How do we know if u are not even gay and using marriage as a front grin grin grin virgin kor, Good wife ni...so becos person wear white, u go call am angel...the talk of a small boi with immature balls

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by LikeAking: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
SIMP!

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by bro4u: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Macaroni engages spaghetti angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by BoluwatifeNG(f): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
ok
Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
shocked

I'd have been damned if his bride wasn't 'Mummy Wa' or as busty as her.
I can't but wish him well but not without my opinion on this photoshoot.

People think photoshoots are just photos but they are the best clue to what a relationship stands to be because a body langauge is the only language that is globally understood and experts in it like myself take a fun out of reading them.

Though she looks it, I can't tell if she is older than him but the body language in those photos show that she'd be the one controlling this ship because she'd manipulate Debo into letting her have way to prove he is a gentleman.

Well, anyone whose ever been involved with a domineering but subtle-looking, opinionated yet manipulative nouveaux feminist knows that's not a very safe place to stand.
But, come on.

It's just one of NwaAmaikpe's opinions induced by lunacy.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Olam09(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Make we fry dodo?

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by rhymesu28: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
cheesy

Daddy wa finally tangle
Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice one. Love the attire.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Realists(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

They are spreaders of STDs

5 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by posty56: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
make the wife just know say no be only her get am cheesy
Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Bawsse(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Just here to see if he finally married big boobs and big nyash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

I never understand wetin this news dey talk about.

Wetin I know be sey na lack of money dey make man think about marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by noble71(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
shocked
I don't believe it. Probably a skit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

More growth as a man
More wisdom
More children
More sounds and laughter
More rest
U forgot one of the most important thing.
Why do most women forget such nowadays...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / Naira Marley Showers Bundles Of Cash On Angela Okorie At Her Birthday Party / Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.