Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? (57088 Views)

Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Godada(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by onadana: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Switzerland, Norway,Denmark.Their GDP is high and crime rate is almost zero.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by chijokz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Australia.
1. Subsidized student accommodation.
2. Affordable tuition for international students
3. Better job prospects for graduates.
4. Standard of living is great.

Thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by BRATISLAVA: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
tnot OP fault you can not afford to travel out,sorry bro

What do you know about ability to travel out? Stop thinking local, bro.

If you had lived outside Nigeria you would know what the post referred to. You don't.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by JoshTim: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
USA. Lots of scholarships and opportunities. UK will rip you off your funds. CANADA dey try too.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by JoshTim: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
chijokz:
Australia.

Thank me later.
US is better than Australia. Most PHDs in US are fully funded

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Essaswtcious(f): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
emaxjey:
Hello Nairaland Tech Community.
My Twitter space tomorrow. Remember to tune in guys. Recuiters and experts in the tech community will be live . Going to be �

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1RDxlgdMqvdJL

What's your Twitter handle?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Chidoxp: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
I believe that what should be asking is the best way we can make this country the best for everyone in our own way not running out of the country please thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by pargelenis(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Russia is the best country for some Nigerians to relocate to. Putin is even preparing something special for all dem NairaLand zombies that have been supporting him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Work purposes and Study

UNITED States
Canada
Australia
Japan

UK is nice for study only, work if study medical related

Why is UK only nice for studying?
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by simpleseyi: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
dessz:

Wetin dis one dey talk?

He is drunk

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Ugmama(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
chijokz:
Australia.

Thank me later.

How can one study in Australia?

Are they open to us now?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by BigDawsNet: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
nenyewrites:

Why is UK only nice for studying?

Because the provide one of the best Education in the world

Work related? Yea they got lot of jobs..
White colar for international students after graduation? Yes they got lots...

Are you guarantee to get a sponsorship? Not clear enough

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by colestephan86: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
The United States. No country in this world has more opportunities and good-paying jobs like the United States.

These guys are very creative, fund innovative research and have a caring government. That's why most countries want to empty their countries into the United States. cheesy
Have you heard of the country called SWEDEN?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by rafcrown(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
And wait for unknown gunmen or ipob militants?
Amuluonyenaego:
The best country for Nigerians to relocate to is SOUTHEAST Nigeria cos it's a good place to be and enjoy life undecided
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by SmartPolician: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
colestephan86:

You cannot compare any country in this world with the US. These guys take deliberate steps to create a conducive environment that creates wealth for their people. There's a reason why most of the richest people in the world come from or are based in the US.

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Go sebia you will really enjoy it but language barrier shit might affect u a bit and with time u will learn and understand it. I spent 7years there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Focusmind: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
I am in discussion with a supervisor for a fully funded PhD program in Canada. If successful, I would take the offer and still be shuttling between Nigeria and Canada. I don't want to abandon my consultancy job and Nigeria altogether. My intention is still to remain here in Nigeria after the program. The PhD is to help beef up my profile. Nothing like home.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Naijaolosho2: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mrbenny001:
I'm waiting those that will mention Russia... grin grin

It's by far better than this shithole of a country,do your research thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by TempleHouse: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
THE BEST PLACE TO RELOCATE IS YOUR VILLAGE OR CAPITAL CITY. PERIOD !

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ghana lol
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Mrbenny001: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Naijaolosho2:

It's by far better than this shithole of a country,do your research thoroughly.
Kuku change your name to Russiaolosho grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by essentialone(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
If you are genuine, quote your price breakdown here.

Dpatch:
Let's help u get a Grenada passport,that gives u access to over 150 countries including China, Britain etc...
Our offices are in vi,festac and cilty mall cms.
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by gracealonev: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
The best country for Nigerians to relocate to is SOUTHEAST Nigeria cos it's a good place to be and enjoy life undecided

Everyone should wait until the gunmen become known.
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by clockwisereport: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Canadaorbust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Because the provide one of the best Education in the world

Work related? Yea they got lot of jobs..
White colar for international students after graduation? Yes they got lots...

Are you guarantee to get a sponsorship? Not clear enough

What do you mean by sponsorship?
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Elidrisy20: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Congo
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by PoliteActivist: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
colestephan86:

USA is the ONLY country in the world u become a full citizen just because your mother stayed there for one day and gave birth to you.
It is also the only country you are accorded full rights by the society, though not by law, even if you arrived yesterday

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by BigDawsNet: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
nenyewrites:

What do you mean by sponsorship?

Work sponsorship visa after studies..

Without that... you go back home
Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by seyz91(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Why must you relocate?

We all die here

You wo japa and leave all of us here abi cheesy

Lailai e no go work cheesy
essentialone:
What is the Best Country in the World for Nigerians to Relocate to for Studies and Work purposes, and Why?

Not street hustling ooo. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? by Topmaike007(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Well as a Nigerian it's hard to move but china is a nice destination with plenty of industrialization to meet ur entrepreneur goals
China ke?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.