Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) (31760 Views)

Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by jaybenugo: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Tope Adenibuyan, popularly known as Teddy A, has celebrated his wife and fellow Big Brother Naija star, Oluwabamike Olawunmi, popularly known as bambam, on her 33rd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

The couple were housemates at the 2018 Big Brother Naija show, and began their romantic relationship while in the show.

Marking her 33rd birthday, Bambam shared a new photo of herself on her Instagram handle today. She wrote;

"This is 33."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccr4broNqm6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Celebrating her, Teddy A wrote;

"New year, new age but still the same sweet you. You get better with age like fine wine. My wife, my life, my lover, my rare fabric forever.

It’s world Bammy day, happy birthday my Queen"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcrLqEbqyd7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The couple got married in 2019. That have two children together.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418679/bbnaijas-teddy-celebrates-wife-bambam-33rd-birthday-photos/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by jaybenugo: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Chaiiiiii

See change
Omo.............
Happy birthday bambam

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Kingnelson9: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Grace has no location

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
H.m.m.. see thickness! Bammy looks good and by "good" I mean in every way.
Teddy A the enjoyment man.. he is a good scout.
Happy birthday darl

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by We4all: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
I like her physique. She looks good.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Be like say this BamBam don fine pass before o

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by vr0xen: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin my speck

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
BamBam! My crush that year kiss
Her Royal Thickness kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
See thickness, wonderful body.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Another day Another opportunity for Nigerians to glorify yeyebrities birthed by the myopic BBNAIJA show

>spits<

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by 07kjb: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
I love round waists

Who got it here on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
everywhere dey
GOD abeg give me my own
teddy no get two heads
Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by akeeng: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Push Up bra na scam

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Team Toilet, Happy Birthday .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
blesskewe:
Chaiiiiii

See change
Omo.............
Happy birthday bambam
You want to Bambam....lepa turned OROBO

Wetin semen no fit do...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Dan20000iel(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good move
Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Like play like play, what started in the toilet has built a solid home!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Massive..
Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Now that we are done with Funke Akindele’s marriage, I will move the motion to face this marriage next.

We will revisit Rita Dominic’s marriage later.

This couples are getting too happy of recent

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some people don dey get boner for here o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Now that we are done with Funke Akindele’s marriage, I will move the motion to face this marriage next.

We will revisit Rita Dominic’s marriage later.

This couples are getting too happy of recent

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by BoluwatifeNG(f): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Of course I'm sweet and all, as long as I'm dealing with correct people.
But if I meet agbero people, I give them their size.

I think that's fair enough.
Lol.
Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by duduade: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wifey looking sumptuous and beautiful

Bambam to the world!!!

Love can locate you anywhere

Where una f….k and how una do unaselves will not mean say God plans for you won’t come to pass

Happy Birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Happy Birthday Bambam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) / Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde / Victoria Inyama Dazzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.