Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) (31400 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by GistMeMore: 7:05am On Apr 23, 2018
GistMore.com

He caption;

Happy birthday Queen Bem Bem ..You know Zaddy got your back always! ❤

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/teddy-celebrates-lover-girl-friend-bambam-birthday-photo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by GistMeMore: 7:05am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Is her names spelled bam bam or bem bem

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by BreezyCB(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2018
Bam teddy
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by shogotermies(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2018
o.k..
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
INEC will not count your prayer points. please go get your PVC.
#GoodMorning.

8 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
sad

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by Endougs(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Happy birthday to the second half of the toilet couple.

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by naijapage(f): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by biyiwilly(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Toilet things
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2018
grin

To all BBN contestants, sorry, I cheated on all of you. Below is the tools I used in voting Miracle

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by davodyguy: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2018
24sqm:
Is her names spelled bam bam or bem bem

You know that yeye small big brother is SA based, so he had the accent of sounding like bem bem instead of bam bam

It's yoruba Bamke

4 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by Ogbenisoft28(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Bem Bem in TeddyA’s voice ���
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2018
love u gel
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

Meanwhile FG have release the first batch of lazy Nigeria youth. Identify your name....

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Bbnaija kill all of you. The show ended for fvcks sake you jobless lots. angry

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2018
K

4 Likes

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by Hibiscuss(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2018
This is how their relationship will end.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by lifezone247(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Abeg when Liverpool and Roma Dey play?
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:
grin

To all BBN contestants, sorry, I cheated on all of you. Below is the tools I used in voting Miracle

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by greatme2good(f): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2018
SuperSuave:
Bbnaija kill all of you. The show ended for fvcks sake you jobless lots. angry

Nairaland literally forced the show on me. I bet you I didn't watch it one day. now it's over, but nairaland mods won't stop giving them cheap publicity.
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by 1stola: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:
grin

Ok
So how much share will you get from the 45M?

Joblessness
Lazy silly youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2018
greatme2good:

Nairaland literally forced the show on me. I bet you I didn't watch it one day. now it's over, but nairaland mods won't stop giving them cheap publicity.
The forum lacks content these days hence the reason they follow shītty trends.

Checked your profile, how good are you with the keyboard?

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by CYBERGHOST007(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2018
1stola:

Ok
So how share will you get from the 45M?

Joblessness

Live in shallow, I was paid heavily for job well done sir. So Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by Dollabiz: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2018
ohh
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2018
I actually thought BBN is over ooo. Now I see I thought wrong.
Re: Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2018
ybalogs:
I actually thought BBN is over ooo. Now I see I thought wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Baby J, Linda Ikeji's Son New Pictures / Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.