Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I'm In Search Of My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm In Search Of My Mother (1258 Views)

President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. / St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo / Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Search Of My Mother by tammie(f): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2006
Hi Nairalanders, I need your help. I'm in search of my mother, i'm not sure of her maiden name but on my birth certificate it says Wosilat Omodunni Adeyeri. I remember she was called Alaba by all. The last time I saw her was six/seven years ago.
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by Seun(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2006
How did you lose contact with your mother? Where are you now and where is she?
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by tammie(f): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2006
My daddy died when i was 3 so she left me with my paternal grandma (actually that was my choice). If i knew where she was i wouldn't be asking for help and am in Lagos.
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by dynamite(f): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2006
sad sadthat's really sad but have you done some kind of public announcement on T.v and radio or reported to the police or something? wish you best of luck.
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by chy(f): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2006
Ehee yah i pity u not experiencing d luv of a mum
well put in prayer and whats ur age
u can forget and just try to get married and give ur children d best

u can try to find out from ur fathers people where ur mum comes from it will help
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by nikinash(f): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2006
have you asked your father's people? that is if you know them? they should be able to at least give you a clue as to her people even if they don't know where she is.
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by Rhodalyn(f): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2006
all the best baby girl smiley
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by Scorpio(f): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2006
tammie:

My daddy died when i was 3 so she left me with my paternal grandma (actually that was my choice[/color][color=#990000]). If i knew where she was i wouldn't be asking for help and am in Lagos.

how could that have been ur choice at 3? n e hoo, goodluck n i hope u do find her
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by babymine(f): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2006
Hmm. It's not gonna be easy. I hope you find her.
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by spoilt(f): 3:38am On Mar 26, 2007
go to newsline. dont be shy! thats your best bet. everyone watches it. goodluck oh!
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by ugodaniel(m): 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2007
There's this evening daily newspaper circulating in lagos! I think you should try them out.

Dont worry, they aint gonna charge you any money!
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by Everbright(f): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2007
How are you sure she wants to see you?
How sure are you that you won't be better off without her?
Why is she not looking for you as well?
I'll advise you to let the sleeping dog lie
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by bunmii(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2007
Everbright:

How are you sure she wants to see you?
How sure are you that you won't be better off without her?
Why is she not looking for you as well?
I'll advise you to let the sleeping dog lie

and how do you know the mother has not been lookin for her too? she will neva know until she finds her & if the mum doesn't want anythin to do with her at least she tried she won't leave the rest of her in regret of "what ifs"

i say you try and find her and hopefully you do , but you propably need to have picture poster of her sent to the newspaper and stuff Good luck
Re: I'm In Search Of My Mother by sisimose(f): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2007
sad , i hope you have found her, and i hope she is ok.
sometimes family memebers can meddle and with hold information like just like in your case, i suspect this is what has happened . All the best sha

(1) (Reply)

Please L Need Ur Advise.my Fiance's Mum Won't Let Us Be. / Under What Condition Do You Think It Is Justifiable To Lie To Your Dearest Wife? / The Mermaid Syndrome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.